Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 49. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool
Why buy Ethereum if you can see bitcoin is pumping? But if you think that Ethereum will be $1,000 soon then by it with enough capital.

But what I'm not going to do is buy all with my money. That is something that is really risky, we know that all crypto's are really volatile.

So if I were you, think about it again before buying with all you've got.
buying Ethereum is a great idea to run. indeed for Ethereum itself is a coin that is able to have an ever-increasing development. so having Ethereum will be very profitable. but I do not recommend to use all your money to buy Ethereum. I suggest some of your money buy Ethereum and hold it.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I don't understand the logic of investing all of your capital in to one asset. What will happen if that asset becomes worthless? This question is significant now, as ETH is facing a lot of competition from newer alts such as NEO and Cardano.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Don't put all the money in any kind of investment. And also put your investment in more than one coin. Ethereum is your best choice.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I agree with your opinion about your prediction about ethereum chart price, You was right ethreum price will cross more than $1,000 in this year. We have see how increase price of ethereum right now and have cross more than $900 and more be $1,000 in the last years. But we have keep patient to hold our ethereum on the wallet because it needed time for ethereum cross more than $1,000 in the last this years.
Activity: 434
The idea itself is very odd (at least). I suppose the guy should better learn something about the crypto market, and its volatility. It will give him the prompt: buy MANY altcoins.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

Yes, you should buy ethereum now, why as you said ethereum will pump to $1,000. But i believe ethereum will pump up to $1,500 because as long as bitcoin pump, ethereum will pump also. So if you have ethereum now in your wallets don't sell it now, just hodl it.
Activity: 7
Yes, I think this is a very good choice. Ethereum is one of the most promising currencies on the market, and the risk of investing in Ethereum is very small. I believe that Ethereum will rise again in the future and you will have a lot of income.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Although I believe in the best future of Ethereum, I would also not recommend anyone invest ALL the money in one coin. Too risky, do not you think so? Yes, buy ETH, but deal with the other coins as well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
I sincerely hope that you did not ended up buying the 1200USD top on eth in jan, this is around the time when you made this post. However if someone is looking to buy eth, i guess now would not be a bad time to get a small chunk of it.
Activity: 406
Focusing on just one coin is not logical. I wouldn't suggest you put all of your money in any kind of investment so you still have an extra whatever happens. Spread your all money in at least top 5 altcoins so that if the one coin fall down you still have 4. Etherium is a very solid coin i have heard it will be valued way more than a thousand dollars. I hope you are holding it as you haven't seen yet the best to come.
Activity: 462
I don't understand if all your money means your entire worth or your extra money? If it is extra money I think it is okay, because investing in the token market is also a way to make money!
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Its better split your money in to 2 or more different coins, now alot of competitor of ETH, and those coin also has better future. Split your money in to each 50% for ETH and others coin like ZIL, ONT, EOS by 50%. Buy 1 coin with all money is bad idea and this mean you dont have any management of money and risk.
Activity: 61
Merit: 17
I think that you should buy Not with all your money but with a part of them
Do this when the price of ethereum go hier  because it help you to have a good and a rich banck account
Try or not it's just a point of vie 8)w
Activity: 196
Ethereum is the best Altcoin to buy and put all your money in it because it is the number one Altcoin and proven good and stable price and value. Ethereum will be definetely $1k but you should diversify to at least 3-4 coins
Activity: 224
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
If you are confident enough, then that is the best way to risk your money. But if you do noot really know what you are doing then how about invest on some altcoins too, not just ethereum, this way you have lesser chance of going bankrupt by spreading your money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

The operative word here is "all". It has been said many times that this market is a high risk one that needs to be treated with care. Therefore, having said, one who ventures in it should keep in mind that there should always be a contingency for his or her investments before actually risking it all. Therefore, if you would use all your money, especially if it's savings money to invest in the cryptocurrency market, you are just adding risk to the already risky market, and so, that won't be a smart move, knowing that you might lose your investment.
Activity: 152
People nowadays are dumping their Altcoins and shifted into Bitcoin but Ethereum cannot be dropped due to it's stability and it's the strongest Cryptocurrency next to Bitcoin and the leader of Altcoins. You can invest Ethereum if you can't afford Bitcoin and I think it could make sense for your future.
Activity: 364
I do not think it will get to $ 1k, but i like this coin etherum provide convenience and in addition there are also many tokens that have been made from this platfrom, from there I think the growth in the positive direction apart from the factor of bitcoin price increase which is still one factor of the rise and fall of alt price, but I like it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
It's a bad idea, but I like it. And to be honest, the idea may be bad, but Ethereum is the only worthy coin, though not very good.
I like etherium and it is convenient and practical to use. And I do not have problems with it, that's why he's so popular. I think you are not objective in your assessment.
Activity: 574
Not ALL money, please, no
Put amount of money that you won't be upset and kill yourself if something will go in bad way
Try to look also for other coins
Why don't you some money in Ethereum and some into other coins
Pages:
Jump to: