Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 56. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
The current market conditions continue to decline, so I think this is not a good time to buy cryptocurrencies. Waiting for Ethereum's price to drop to $400 I think you can invest because I think this price is its real trough.
Activity: 134
You can do it if you want and if it'll not affect too much to your daily life. A lot of people out there sold everything they have to invest in cryptocurrency and it's very crazy if you're going to act like that . You only should invest the amount of idle money you have or you're going to deposit them into bank to get interest everymonth but don't sell your house to do that.
Activity: 106
You should buy Ethereum, but not all the money. Even if its development prospects are good and prices are stable, there are certain risks, so you can try to disperse the investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
One of the golden rules of cryptotrader says-Diversify your portfolio or dont put all your eggs in one basket.Etherium is a gery good and promising coin but better buy also bitcoin and some more famous coins.

That's right, if we invest capital on a single coin I think it will stop activity in crypto when our flagship coins drop dramatically. ethereum is a good coin, but the value of each coin in a crypto is hard to predict, so there is always a chance of loss that we can experience even if we plant it with good coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
I think it's better to follow the advice of most people and invest some of your money in the airwaves since no one is sure that this will help you get a good profit

Do not put all your money in one place because it will have a greater risk, although ethereum is the best altcoin and I am sure the price of ethereum will continue to grow and will provide benefits
Yeah I agree, investing all your money in single coin is not a good strategy as we had many choices that could possibly give you more profits. Diversify your funds into 2 to 3 coins to reduce the risk.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
if indeed you have enough capital to make investments or other activities in the world of crypto certainly personally I would not advise you to buy one type of crypto only. I think there are still lots of other cryptoes that have pretty good potential if you just rely on Ethereum for an investment purpose. and I would advise you to divide some percent of your capital to buy Bitcoin. because until now personally I am pretty sure that bitcoin will again show its existence that will have a very high value in the future.
Activity: 336
One of the golden rules of cryptotrader says-Diversify your portfolio or dont put all your eggs in one basket.Etherium is a gery good and promising coin but better buy also bitcoin and some more famous coins.
Activity: 110
I would for sure buy a basket full of various altcoins. ETH might go to $1,000 and it might not. Etherium might be silver if Bitcoin is gold but that might not always be the case. See for instance the cryptokittes. They have clogged up the network and shown just how vulnerable the chain is.

If BTC tanks 80% do you still ETH will gain around 150%? If that happens it may actually drag down most of the altcoin market with it including ETH. We are long overdue for a correction. Entire market cap is now +$430 billion. The 15th of September it was around $100 billion. An increase in total of 330% in less than 3 months.

If you are willing to loss all the money in ethereum you can invest it all. We all know in this industry has a higher risk either you will loss or gain. Because once you expect too much  and your expectation didnt meet it will crash you unless you already set yourself the possible pros and cons.  You can divide your money by investing other coins. This industry is like a gamble that we need to play with the best strategies even that we have enough knowledge.
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
you better also buy some other coin to get more profit, because just rely on ethereum you need a long time and we do not know what happened to ethereum price in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Etherium is one of the best altcoin to invest wether you are trading in daily basis or you are trading for long term basis because ETH is one of the most widely used altcoin in the crypto economy.
But all your money? You can consider investing in some other coins to decrease your risk.
I do not agree that Ethereum is suitable for daily trading. This coin should be bought for long storage, at least to monitor the market and be ready to sell or buy.
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
it seems to me that this is too risky and should not be done. now Ethereum is not growing so well, compared to previous years
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
Well if i were you i would not put all of my money into only one coin. Ethereum will be good you are right but you can make much profit if you put your split your investments in couple of high potential coins.
That is allright.It is nit recommended to put all your money in eth. It will be safer to split it into several coins like ripple, litecoin, and others to limit your possible risk that may occur. This is a common strategy used by investors and we can follow it.
Activity: 56
ETHEREUM is one of the best ICO to buy with. But  when we talk about money itself, we need to take care of it. We dont need to throw that all and didn't even realize what happen. So for me i only buy ETH with half or a one fourth of money. Because i believe that theres ups and down. So i better be wise to use my money into the right way. However if i buy ETH that mean my money grow even its small. thats my point of view.
Activity: 293
I am never concerned whether ethereum is worth investing or not because this cryptcurrency is developing very fast and its value is growing day by day.
Activity: 35
I think it is a good idea and we all can buy in more because the price is low. And in few days or months the price will go up again. Then we can make more profit than we have expected.
Activity: 158
Etherium is one of the best altcoin to invest wether you are trading in daily basis or you are trading for long term basis because ETH is one of the most widely used altcoin in the crypto economy.
But all your money? You can consider investing in some other coins to decrease your risk.
Activity: 392
I think it's better to follow the advice of most people and invest some of your money in the airwaves since no one is sure that this will help you get a good profit

Do not put all your money in one place because it will have a greater risk, although ethereum is the best altcoin and I am sure the price of ethereum will continue to grow and will provide benefits
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
I think that the Etherium is a stable coin, but nevertheless I would not advise investing all savings in one coin. They are best diversified.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Personally, I think that the rule ETH a very good coin. I also want to invest in this coin.
Activity: 129
ETH is a reliable coin, but I would not invest all the money in just one coin.  It is better to divide the investment between several coins.
Pages:
Jump to: