Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 55. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think it's worth it. Today's situation reminds me of the summer and autumn of last year, when the price of the ethereum was at a mark of $ 300, and then suddenly during the day grew to $ 500, and then a couple of weeks to $ 1000. I think that in the coming months we should also expect a 2-3 fold increase in the price of ETH.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
no! hell no! u should be ready for the fall. always invest that amount of money which u are able to lose without harming urself!
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I don't think I can put all my money on a single coin. There are lots of coin doing good in the market apart from ethereum.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
"All the eggs in one basket" - not very right, better distribute between all the coins Smiley But the broadcast is yes, it promises to be profitable!
Activity: 9
I will not invest all my money in ethereum because I will set aside some of my money to keep it, so when I need money I can take it
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Never buy one kind of asset for all the money. It is very dangerous. It seems to me that you'd better invest in a few reliable coins.
Activity: 142
In my opinion, it is better to invest your money in several different coins. Anyway Ethereum is a good choice for long-term investment.
Activity: 20
I think ethereum is a pretty safe bet, should be a good year, but personally I think it would be better to invest in NEO. There are some great NEO ico's coming and some are already over and it could easily go to 1k this year.
Activity: 434
Of course i am going to buy ethereum with all my money because ethereum is one of the most stable altcoins and a lot of futures trading brokers that have support ethereum exchange, for example QUINE which has launched live ethereum trade. Ethereum prices continue to increase along with increasing investor demand for this one crypto currency. This is our chance to make a profit. So why not?
Activity: 336
I would recommend you to diversify your potfolio.Etherium is a very good promising coin with great future but you should also buy some bitcoin and a few altcoins,such as monero,litecoin and Neo.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
I also see the future in the Ethereum. But I advise you not to be limited to one coin. For half of the savings, take the Ethereum, and buy the Altcoins for the rest of the money.
Activity: 27
Putting all money in one isn't very advisable as the risk of losing it all is high, Ethereum is a good and stable coin worth investing in but its wise to diversify, buy acquiring different coins.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9

If you do but ether months ago then you already have gain profit already but what you are doing is very risky because you might lose all your money in a single coin. Spread your investments is what they said always.
Activity: 462

Add of the posting ETHEREUM is at $673 and continues to Sail. I think I'd toy are planning to invest in ETHEREUM, it will be wise if you are going to invest only the amount that you want to lose. You don't want to invest the entirety of your savings in a single crypto. Find other good coins like Ripple,neo, litecoin and deep onion. These are some good finds in the alt world.
And oh, good thing that you did not buy.
Activity: 140
Do not invest all the money in one coin, iamn like the etherium but more than 50% of your investment in it is not worth investing, there are many more promising coins.
Activity: 70
Now, it is the time to buy, it dumps below 1,000$. You have the time now. History repeats itself, I believe that ethereum will be back again over to $1,000. This is the good buy zone. It will be the best among the rest. Ethereum is getting stronger and stronger, they have very the best development team.
Activity: 91
It depends on whether you can bear the loss. If you lose 70% of your investment, can you afford it? If not, you should stop investing.
Activity: 70
Don't focus in one altcoin. Be flexible so that you can earn more money.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
One of the golden rules of cryptotrader says-Diversify your portfolio or dont put all your eggs in one basket.Etherium is a gery good and promising coin but better buy also bitcoin and some more famous coins.

That's right, if we invest capital on a single coin I think it will stop activity in crypto when our flagship coins drop dramatically. ethereum is a good coin, but the value of each coin in a crypto is hard to predict, so there is always a chance of loss that we can experience even if we plant it with good coins.
Ethereum is one of the big coins, about putting all the money in, according to the crypto market logic it's gone wrong (volatility), unless you can still make money through your job or business because it's your backup if crypto gets corrected.
Activity: 91

No, You prefer buy ethereum with a half of your money.  You can save a half in banks or invest in person property. It is my way.
Pages:
Jump to: