Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 54. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Purchasing ETH with all ur money is your own call but its not advisable to spend all for ETH . you can purchase other crypto's which are at less price and hold for some time to see good profits. There are many crypto coins like LTC, NEO, Monero, Ripple.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
Actually, it isn't suggested to buy Ethereum using all your money. It's very risky. You should diversify your investment portfolio. You can buy Ethereum and other coins like Rpple, Litecoin, Cardano, Stellar, etc. It should to do to minimize your investment risks that you may incurred. But decision depends on you of course.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
spend all of your money in investment is high risk , maybe better u spread ur invesment , dont all in with 1 coins.
but if u want longterm investment ,eth is good for long term , atm eth price $600+ , probably eth will have a good potential to reach $1k+ again in this year.
Activity: 182
You are right, it happened in January 2018 and I think you should invest in another alt coins for back up or speculate for a better investment. Or you try with 40% for bitcoin 30% for ethereum and the rest is for another alt coins that you believe can make a lot of money like you're prediction 1K in 2018
Activity: 103
Leave your money even if only a little to save yourself. Set your budget effectively to be invested in ethereum. I'm afraid that if the reality does not match what you expect, you will lose all your money and you have no savings at all. Although I know, this year's ethereum has the potential to reach a very high price and your investment can generate maximum profit, but it would be nice you also must be vigilant and anticipatory.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It was almost, lol. If you bought that time, this post was posted, you could became rich. Now ethereum is struggling again, so...
Activity: 56
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

No , I think you prefer buy ethereum with a half of your money, because the crypto is volatile. It is long term investment.
Activity: 154
Although the idea to spend all of your money buying only one coin doesn't seem to me the brightest one, the choice that you have done is correct.
ETH will be gaining and you will be in plus sure.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

I don't think that it is worth investing all the money in one coin. I advise you to divide a deposit and to invest it in several coins. so it will be correct. Stratis - a good coin for investments, and at them is strong plans for 2018. But it is cryptocurrency. Here everything can happen. Therefore it is better to dilute risk.
Activity: 154
After rising in December, I got excited and paid all my money. I even deposited a loan. I do not dare to think about it now. I packed it up and bought it. A risky situation needs to show patience.
Activity: 113
i dont bide that idea of using all money on etherum,,,no instead of doing that,,we can divide the money into diffrent ways,,that will be fetching us money,,,etherum can fall at any time,,no body can prrdict the future
Activity: 142
Ethereum is a very valuable cryptocurrency, because it will have very large upside in the future. At present, its price is still very low. I think this is a good time to invest in it. Investing in it, I believe you can get a good return.
Activity: 173
Merit: 5
you will die with your own behavior
I think Ethereum this year will reach the mark of 2500 - 2800 dollars. You can invest some of your money in ETH and others that you can, in ICO. And you do not need to invest in one place, in cryptocurrency can happen, anything.
prediction is too big if I think, for the price ethereum can reach $ 2500-2800, it is not impomssible for the  world of crypto, but to reach the price it would take a while. always hope for the best
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
If you really want to invest in some cryptocurrency right now then I would agree that spending your capital on ethereum can be a good idea. At least better than some new coin that you are not familiar with.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I think Ethereum this year will reach the mark of 2500 - 2800 dollars. You can invest some of your money in ETH and others that you can, in ICO. And you do not need to invest in one place, in cryptocurrency can happen, anything.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
in any investment strategy is important, do not put all the eggs in one basket, this is the main rule
Well it should not invest all the money into a single coin,
and if we invest all the money into a single coin may be more risky,
so we are demanded to be smarter in investing
copper member
Activity: 308
in any investment strategy is important, do not put all the eggs in one basket, this is the main rule
Activity: 238
buying etherium is always a good idea, but I don't think you should invest all your money in just one coin or basket. you can buy three or four of the best altcoins after proper examination and spend them for a long time - it's a good way to invest and get more money later too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
You can buy ethereum but never put all your money in one coin or one basket!!!  Shocked
You can buy three or four best altcoins after proper study and hodl them for long term to get better results.  Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
ETH is a very strong coin. It seems to me that all money can be invested in this coin. But this is not exactly the right strategy. Many people do not advise doing this.
Pages:
Jump to: