Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 58. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Yes, ethereum does have tremendous potential this year, and I think it is also very suitable for the long term. But little advice from me. Do not invest in one place, it will close the other profit options.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Why do not you invest? Is the capital ten thousand or you find not satisfactory. Currently in the last 3 days, ETH signs are good. I think it will continue to rise for a few days.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
I do not recommend this. To invest all monet to one coin is enogh risky. You should always diversify your portfolio. This is the way many economists view it. To divide the risk brings less loss for investors. The important is to  invest with minimum loss at environment that is too risky.
Activity: 126
I think this is a very good idea, I also try to do this, but I have all my coins earned on Bounty transfer to the air (except for some) to keep money in the Etherium is very beneficial because he grows!

Im  not agree I prefer to buy 3 to 5 kinds of coins for a safer investment just incase if the ethereum is falling and you still have other coins that may help you recover the losses from other coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

We all know that ethereum has a good potential and it is really worth holding but we should also know our limits. We must not take all our money at risk. I think holding some is enough but purchasing it with all of your money is too much. Take it step by step.
Activity: 224
I think this is a very good idea, I also try to do this, but I have all my coins earned on Bounty transfer to the air (except for some) to keep money in the Etherium is very beneficial because he grows!
Activity: 67
Ethereum coin has a good potential in the market but I will not suggest you to invest all of your money from it but rather  spread your money with some other coin that have a good potential too like trx, cardano, and neo. but its up to you its your decision and all we say is our opinion and suggestion.
Activity: 322
Diversify a part of your investment into legit ICO like Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
If I used all my money to invest in a coin, I think that would be stupid and ignorant. You should divide the property and invest a few more Altcoin. That would be safer and without any risk
Activity: 154
It's not safe to put all your eggs in one basket,  try diversify your portfolio, it's gonna go a long way in helping you achieve quick gains in crypto,  you can invest to like 5-8 coins instead of putting all in ETH
Activity: 350
lol not with all your money always invest with the ones you can risk
Activity: 434
Do not spend your money just for ethereum alone, invest your money into other altcoins as well. So you can get more effective and maximum benefits. Each coin will reach a high price at different times, some with long leads, and some short ones. With you investing your money into more than one type of coin, you can harvest the results at different times and in different amounts of profits as well.
Activity: 154
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

You can buy only ethereum as your first investment, but it's better that you should diversify your investments for some other profitable coins. The more investments, the more profit. We can buy bitcoin or altcoins depending on our individual capacity.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
Of course you can, I think ETH will cost more than two thousand dollars soon, when the market begins to recover. So now a good price to buy.
Activity: 89
ETH is a good coin and potential overtake BTC and get high value, but never use all of your money for any coin. It is too risky!
Activity: 87
It is good choice to buy ETH but I dont think you should all of your money for ETH. You can invest in more than one coin to decrease risk.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network

That's a very good choice. Because Ethereum now was in the place that you won't know if it will go up or down. The best price to buy Ethereum for this year when the value was 300-400$ only. That was the only good bracket for this year.
Activity: 21
I think you should since investing in cryptocurrencies is a new way of turning your fiat money into an asset but remember to do it wisely like give it all if it is an excess money so that you could avoid bankruptcy in the future.
Activity: 42
Etherium is the most reliable coins. Its value is always stable. That's why all this money will not be invested. Other coins should be invested in the money. It will be trading on and fast profit can be achieved.
Activity: 372
For me, ETH  has great potential. It is OK to buy all the money to the ETH, i think it will bring you more profits in future.
Pages:
Jump to: