Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 59. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It's very stupid idea to spend everything on cryptocurrencies, nobody knows what gonna happen with market in few weeks so better to hold you money for something better.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
it is better not to invest all your money in just one coin, I think you should distribute your finances to other tokens
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Well if i were you i would not put all of my money into only one coin. Ethereum will be good you are right but you can make much profit if you put your split your investments in couple of high potential coins. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

I believe that it is in 2018 that the growth of the Ethereum is possible up to $ 1000.
More than 450 existing projects are launched on the blockchain of the Ethereum. More than 5 million active addresses in the Ethereum network were already in 2017. This year, the growth of projects on the blockchain Ethereum will only continue. A huge community is already a certain guarantee of success for new start-ups.
Competitors are only gaining strength, they have not yet grown to the scale of the Ethereum network. Therefore, no one knows what problems they are facing in the future. While, the Ethereum, even with its technical problems, has a certain stability.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
yes you can ethereum is a really valuable cryptocurrency which has a potential so you buy ethereum with all your money but I would suggest you to put some of your money in bitcoin too
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
I would advise invest not only in Ethereum ,and choose even a few coins. too much of a risk to depend on one coin. so at least you'll have a better chance of not losing all your money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Better to go for Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/ which is next generation Mining Operation.
Activity: 78
I won't suggest you to buy ethereum with all your money. It will be wise if you join or participate some kinds of campaigns or bounties and earn some tokens to exchanges for ethereum. That was the best advise I can gave to you. No risk too.
Activity: 294
I can not advise anyone to spend all the money to buy one coin. Bitcoin shows good growth, but even in it I would not have invested all my money. Ethereum is a good coin, and will show a high price. But do not go into extremes. Yes, keep a part of the ethereum in your wallet. But why put all in?
Activity: 58
The essence of buying an altcoin is to have an alternative to bitcoin that you can still make a profit out of. It might take some time for it to grow, but it'll be worth it if it rises, and not that painful if it dips.
Activity: 173
Definitely not, if that exact currency would go down you'll literally loose all your money. I see the best option is to put your funds into 3-4 currency so that might protect you if something go unpredictable.

Agree, you need to save some of your money so that if your investment will fall, you still have enough money to invest again that might be recover your losses.
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
the main thing that soon everything turned out and the Ethereum have grown much more than $ 1,000, because it is not so much
the last high was around 1400, the next time I expect around 2500...  Wink
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
the main thing that soon everything turned out and the Ethereum have grown much more than $ 1,000, because it is not so much
Activity: 924
I think that Ethereum is better at all but invest only a part. This is the most useful coin with good technology and smart contract's!
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
It certainly has the potential to reach it but I wouldn't just put all my funds in one coin.
knowledge is everything so do not take decisions even though it is the best choice like etherum even bitcoin though because the world of crypto is varied coin and tokens emerging hence there are many things you can invest with your money for altcoin potentially you may get big advantage if you are smart enough in researching coin
Activity: 367
I think that ethereum is a very promising coin with a good future, but it's not worth investing all of your money in one coin, it's a very big risk!
Hello. I think you can buy it. Ethereum is a stable coin based for ICO, it develops and is in demand. I think it's a good investment. Good luck in the trade.
Activity: 87
Yes, you are right. Investment with ethereum this year does have a huge opportunity to reap a satisfactory profit. But I think it's better to invest with more than 1 coin, not just rely on 1 coin. Since we never know what will happen tomorrow, we can only hope everything will happen just fine. With an investment of more than 1 coin, you will be able to earn profits from different coins, at different times, and with different amounts.

Correct . If after investing in other coins and you've made a fair profit , then you can decide to gradually put more money into ETH. Diversification is key because It provides you the opportunity to have multiple streams of income
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
Yes, you are right. Investment with ethereum this year does have a huge opportunity to reap a satisfactory profit. But I think it's better to invest with more than 1 coin, not just rely on 1 coin. Since we never know what will happen tomorrow, we can only hope everything will happen just fine. With an investment of more than 1 coin, you will be able to earn profits from different coins, at different times, and with different amounts.
Pages:
Jump to: