Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 87. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 444
Merit: 12
The purchase of ETH carries minimal risks as it is one of the most sought after coins on the market of cryptocurrencies. Now the price is $400, but in a month it can grow to $800. This is a very profitable investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
It may be a good investment since they are planning to implement PoS system out there, also it's only real contender to BTC.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
I think that ethereum is one of the best altcoin available in the market and it is without any doubt, one of the most popular altcoins available on the market. It is considered as the master of all smart contracts by many and I see a lot of potential in ethereum. It also has a very strong team which will surely aid in faster growth of the project
You can easily expect the price of ethereum to be significant over the long term
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Yes, I just looked at the ETX and I feel that growth just through mesyatsok us overtake. So far, we'll see what happens next.
Activity: 112
Investing in a single project with all money is a silly thing to do because if the project go other way round will be a total loss.
So I'll advice you don't put all your money on ETH, though you may invest 60% on ETH. Try other promise coin too, am sure it's will pay off.
Activity: 252
 Buying is always a difficult time for us investing, but I better invest in my future on a long-term basis rather than trickle in order to wait for growth and quickly sell.
Activity: 266
 I always feel intuitive here and take that coin that is exactly in the future will please me with its growth. It can be seen on the chart that jumps and goes like a snake.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
 As for me, then only buy one coin based on the fact that the risks can still be 50/50 do not better take then a couple and just do not lose.
Activity: 161
I think you should buy etherium to start trading, not have to buy with all your money, just half of your money is also good, so I suggest to buy and start trading.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
since you are so sure that the etherium will cost $ 1000 then you will decide. I would also have invested everything if I was so sure
Activity: 182
Buying ETH at this time is a great decision, because the ETH price is lower than $ 600, this is altcoin promises to bring profit for you in the future because
 I believe the price of ETH will increase. However, you should not buy ETH with all the money you have, you can buy more other altcoin, or invest in Ico projects to bring more income.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
if I think it's better some of your money invest in bitcoin or other coin whose price movements are more significant. do not invest all your money in ETH because the benefits are less than you invest in many coins. the more you invest in the coin the more money you get will be more.
Activity: 448
If you bought it yesterday the price was only 380 dollars. Now, the price is around $ 425. So you'd have an investment worth ten percent in just one day. Ethereum is quite a good coin and can always be invested Smiley
Activity: 186
i dont think using all money to buy ethereum is a good idea, because first we can loose all money if something wrong happen to ethereum in the future, second, we can not maximize our profit by just investing ethereum, we can invest in bitcoin to better our profit.
Ofcourse no, you should not buy only one single coin with all your money. You can divide your invests into some parts and buy 4-5 other altcoins also.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
ETH is a prospective token, which has a lot to grow, and by the end of the year it can cost $ 2000, but it is not advisable to invest all funds in one coin.
Activity: 406
I like Ethereum, and I keep It. But here is to invest all your savings in it... I wouldn't do that. As a rule, the task of the investor is to earn, and the principle that a person holds only one coin will not exactly help to succeed in this. So, I would still advise you to buy a few coins, the probability of earning will be higher.
Activity: 98
I think that the etherium in 2018 will cost more than $ 1000, so you can safely buy it. But as they say: "Do not store all the eggs in one basket." I advise you to choose another 2-3 coins from the top list and invest some of your money in them.
Activity: 285
if seen from the level of development of ETH price movement is very dubious to reach the price of $ 1k is very difficult, because the current price fell very drastically. for now have to buy and then sell when prices start to rise
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Its better that you should not buy etheteum with all your money , it is good enough to have two to three investments , you can invest in ethereum , invest in bitcoin and invest in ICO token initial offerring , this are very good investments and alternative investments , if whatever happen to each investments.
Activity: 234
No, never buy any coin with ALL your money.It is always a good thing to diversify and spread your risk.That being said, I think Ethereum is good at the current price-less than 400 USD. All-time-high was more than 1300USD.That means you are getting it at less than 25 percent its best price.Compare with bitcoin which is about 40 percent its best price
Pages:
Jump to: