Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 82. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
No, you should share your money in proportion 75% ETH, 15% NEO, 10% LTC
Activity: 69
Yes, I think ETH is so good and profitable. So I recommend buy ETH with all of your money Cheesy
Activity: 53
No, I think you should buy 50% your money and save 50% for your own fund   Smiley
Activity: 154
I'm sure that even if you put all the money into the eth, you won't lose anything, because the price of the coin will rise even when the time goes by. I believe that ethis more promising and stable, and the future price of the future will be greatly improved.

Ethereum is also very popular and favorite cryptocurrency of many investors because they believe that few weeks from now it will rise up again.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
ethereum price for now is a good time to buy, If only I have enough money to invest, I would like to invest more than 10, but since I dont have enough money, then I should let the traders to do it. I would stay away from holding for now.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
I'm sure that even if you put all the money into the eth, you won't lose anything, because the price of the coin will rise even when the time goes by. I believe that ethis more promising and stable, and the future price of the future will be greatly improved.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
if you believe eth will rise up to 1k, it's good to invest your some money on these. and the current price $450. you will be able to get profit 50%.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Most likely I think that buying ethereum for your entire balance is not worth it. because it's not entirely correct to buy ethereum or any other project for the whole of your deposit it's not right, you need to invest in a dose.
Activity: 205
You just can't go ahead and buy ethereum with all your money. What I will suggest is that you can buy eth with some of the money not all.
Activity: 154
Thank god you didn't. You need to understand ALTs will give you a far better ROI.

Look for hidden undervalued gems which can multiply your money ASA the market bounces. Such coins like PRG, ICX, NANO and NEO.

All these coins have limited and less supply. They have been active in 2018 despite sluggish market conditions and they will lead you at a handsome profit EOY 18.

DYOR and Go for them.

i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
Activity: 224
Ethereum is a good buy for anybody that wants to invest in it at this present time. This is a grate project with a lot of potentials, community

Now is not the best time to buy eth, i think better to wait for good news about this coin.
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Ethereum is a good buy for anybody that wants to invest in it at this present time. This is a grate project with a lot of potentials, community
Activity: 223
Ethereum is in my opinion one of the best altcoin available in the market and it is when you look at all the charts, one of the most popular coins on the market. It the first  of all smart contracts blockchain and I see a lot of potential in ethereum. It also has a very strong team which will always working on the developing of the blockchain. You can expect the price of ethereum will rise a lot more in future. Om not a fan of price prediction, but ethereum 5k in five years Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
Hey, do not do that ! Very stupid to bet everything. Afford what you can loose ! Only. DYOR ask do not experience and your own.
Activity: 322
I think the investments in the Ethereum are payback. Etherium strong coin you can invest all in, and in this moment price in markets is growing up.
Activity: 157
I think that it's a nice idea because after PoS price may go high to the moon - and those who invested 100% in ETH will be kings.
copper member
Activity: 616
Ethereum is the number one altcoin and has good potential. It is one of the best investments for long term investment. But don't invest all money in ethereum. There is a huge risk. I think that the best solution can be invested other promising altcoins such as litecoin, dash and bitcoin cash.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
If you have so many funds or money to be invest in cryptocurrencies, you can buy ethereum but don't put all your money in just only one altcoin , you can choose other altcoins to invest your money with, so that your funds are not only focus in just only one crypto. You can also invest in other options like investing in an ICO or trade your altcoins that you'll going to buy.

Trade requires constant work. I think that it's best to invest in ETH and some money in competitors (NEO, etc.) to insure yourself against changes in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Will you wait until the end of 2019? If your answer is yes, you can buy and forget for a long time, which is always a good choice.

Yes, if the man is going to wait for a year or even 2 years, then it is worth doing it. However, I suppose that trading with many different altcoins will bring much more profit. I would choose Verge, NEO, Cardano, Lisk, IOTA.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
If you have so many funds or money to be invest in cryptocurrencies, you can buy ethereum but don't put all your money in just only one altcoin , you can choose other altcoins to invest your money with, so that your funds are not only focus in just only one crypto. You can also invest in other options like investing in an ICO or trade your altcoins that you'll going to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: