Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 91. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 101
I'm not optimistic about the Ethereum, I think that we need to choose one more coin or even two. The course is now too unstable to put all money into one coin.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
Look now, this is a big suprise  that price of etherum went so down, investing in it could bring big profit if market will recover, for me etherum is a coin that is worth risk, so it is up on you and good luck.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Ethereum - the best way of investment of money. because Ethereum - a good alternative coin, at least, for trade and the ICO projects. therefore it is possible to tell with confidence that he will continue to do it. it will allow to raise the price considerably.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I think you should never put your money and savings into one currency. You need to allocate funds
Activity: 105
Merit: 1

Yes you can buy but not all of it... their still a lot of choices you can invest not only in ETH.. You can devide your money in other crypto currencies. And thats not a very wise idea investing it all in ETH..
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency for a long-term and short-term investment. Its impact is still positive so if you want to take a risk, why not. But my suggestion is that, don’t invest all of your money to buy Ethereum. You can divide your money into several parts and buy different cryptocurrency.

etherium is only good for long term because the value of it tends to grow slower , not unlike to bitcoin which can be applicable in both short and longer terms of investing. i also agree that op shouldnt invest all his money to eth because eth as a said earlier is mainly for long term purposes only. if we want to earn a good income that doesnt takes time , then we should also go in bitcoin , as well as other alts for short term trading.
Activity: 154
Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency for a long-term and short-term investment. Its impact is still positive so if you want to take a risk, why not. But my suggestion is that, don’t invest all of your money to buy Ethereum. You can divide your money into several parts and buy different cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
No, ethereum is a best choice to invest in altcoins but investing all of your money would not be a good idea. It's only a prediction, we never know its value might still decrease.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Good thing that you decided against buying. Golden rule of crypto or any other market is not to put all the eggs in the same basket. What you can do is maybe buy 10% eth from your fiat reserve and then scale from there depending on how the markets move.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I consider such actions a very bad idea, because if you buy ETH for your entire deposit, then I think that there may be big problems, since the ETH project today has big falls. It is better to divide money into several projects
Buying ethereum is okay, because ethereum has a very great future and ethereum now is very popular, but i think you should not put all of yout money with ethereum, you should also try to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin is also have a bright future.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
You shouldn't buy ethereum with all of your money. It is a big risk if you do that. Better start investing in small amount to study how can you earn profit in Ethereum or other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 372
there are much risky in crypto world ,divide your money is the best way for your investment ,if price dropped you can buy more .
Activity: 56
The moment has come. Now you can buy Ethereum on all their money on 400, and if still a bit wait, then and on 300.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Not a good idea to buy all your money with only one altcoin. Never ever put all your eggs in one basket. I suggest to buy at least 4 kinds of altcoin and also bitcoin for long term. Entering the market is also crucial in crypto investment. Make sure to buy on red market and not in green market.
Sure, the first main rule in cryptomarket - "never put all your eggs in one basket". If i were you, topicstarter, i would diversify the sum on 3 promising coins, for example Bitcoin, Ether/Neo and Waves.
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
Not a good idea to buy all your money with only one altcoin. Never ever put all your eggs in one basket. I suggest to buy at least 4 kinds of altcoin and also bitcoin for long term. Entering the market is also crucial in crypto investment. Make sure to buy on red market and not in green market.
Activity: 658
Everyone is tempted on buying Ethereum with all funds in their portfolio.  The problem of buying with everything you've got is,  Ethereum may still come down in price.  People will panic and they will still push the price than the more.  I will advice that if you are buying buy in batches.
Activity: 154
ethereum is next level after btc so in the opinion i will suggest ether is the best way for invest but for the timing also good investment there but not hole capital just putt whatever you want where you can take rest after it will help you might because non one predict the price what can happen in future.
Activity: 210
In my opinion, I should not do that, look for other coin that also have a great impact in the crypto world and have a high percentage of demand.
Activity: 90
In my opinion, It depends on you if you buy ethereum because days past the value has become grower. Its profitable investments nowadays. Ethereum can lead to our future someday. Goodluck !!!!
Activity: 112
Hahaha putting your money into one box is dangerous you don't know when someone might just come and take it.
If you are satisfied with ournanswer then you may lock the thread!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: