Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 89. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Never put all your eggs into one basket!
You always can split your money and invest into separate coins/ICOs due to minimize you risks.

If your prediction is correct, then you can earn a very big profit, if you believe in ethereum, then I think the answer is yes. If you really believe that ethereum can give you a big advantage then just invest only on ethereum
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
If you have faith in ETH then you should buy right away because I also see the future will fly away from ETH
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
If you want to buy all of your money then I will suggest you to buy only bitcoin because in comparison of other coin bitcoin give you more money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Yes ethereum is a very promising coin and if the market back price  will rise again but to put your all money is not advisable. Just let you know the golden rule Invest you can afford to lose and dont put all your eggs in one basket. A lot of coin also have the potential better to do your own research also

#Taklimakan
Activity: 308
I wouldn't buy it yet. the market is falling. when the fall stops then it is necessary to invest in Ethereum
Activity: 322
If you have the money you can invest it on 1/3 bitcoin and invest it to 2/3 ethereum , it is best to have an alternative investment, not just only one , so invest your money for this kind of altcoins because we can see that this coins are of great performances and uses in the digital market.
Activity: 201
Although ethereum is the highest crypto money after bitcoin, it is better if you would also buy some crypto since its value is not stable. If the market goes green, then all your coins would probably earn a lot.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

Well you were right ethereum reach almost 1400 usd , but now its under 400 usd so if you cash out on January then you gain lo5s of profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11

I recommended to buy on 17 april
Activity: 308
The potential of ETH is enormous. But risk can still happen at any time. I will not use up all the money to buy ETH. I only give ETH 45% of the capital amount, the rest I will spend to buy other potential currencies. If the opportunity comes to me can bring profit and risk occurs, I do not have much impact on life and other investment activities.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
Eth is a very promising coin, I also believe in its growth this year. but if we talk about the right strategy on the market, then I would not invest all my money in just one coin, I would divide my asset into several parts and buy different coins.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
ETH is a very promising coin that will develop over a period of time, but putting your all in one coin is a big risk that is not very advisable.diverse and you will have a higher chance of making the most out of your money
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Put all money in 1 single coin is too risky and that mean you dont have management of risk and money to reduce the risk of investment. Ethereum has good fundamental but like others crypto the volatility so high, and also the market now there are many competitor of ETH. To understanding how to manage the risk when make investing in crypto is very important to reduce any risk and to maximize the opportunity to make profit.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

I don't think this is a right decision,don't put all your money with ethereum because we don't know if it will continue to decrease it's price.Buy some but not invest all your money with ethereum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
For me for now if I personally do not buy full of all our money, and for now we better consider first in investing in a business, because we see now the price of all the coin market is very declining and unstable.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
if u did some more research u would find that bitmain is releasing a hardcore ethereum mining machine. limited to 1 per customer. its suppose to mine ethereum super fast. so there will be people with plenty of ethereum with this machine. prices is gonna change soon. after everything is said and done. another hard fork is on the rise.
Activity: 204
All crypto coins value is very unpredictable including ethereum. I suggest it's a good buy at the present. Ethereum is worth investing in, but I don’t suggest you to invest all your money.
Activity: 266
It all call investment, if you think is the best for you ,you can buy as the price is so dip but do not empty your account for cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
This is totally good idea, but if you do this with all the 100% of your money that's not good real. Here is a lot of coins that you maybe should buy, and it's not only ETH in the market.               
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I think that's a good idea, especially now that the price of Ethereum is down, so it will give us a big profit if we buy it now and hold it until the price rises again, because I'm sure the price of Ethereum will surely increase.
Pages:
Jump to: