Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 40. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
I would like to say ETH. Because it's a stable and suitable than TRX for buy. ETH has strong platform better than RTX.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 15, 2018, 02:40:19 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
If you are the first time to join the world of cryptocurrency and you want to buy the coins you want to invest. I suggest buying Ethereum coins. I suggest Ethereum coins because I am sure that Ethereum will not disappoint us all.
Activity: 266
May 15, 2018, 01:26:18 AM
when you’re looking at Ethereum, it is just down 20% or so from its peak. It has also risen more than 1000% in the last 14 to 16 months. This is one of the reasons why investors are actually looking to invest in Ethereum as well.The truth is that Ethereum provides a decentralized processing platform. This ensures that more and more people are able to earn Ethereum just by lending the processing power. Also, Ethereum mining is currently profitable as well. This is actually increasing the attention to Ethereum.
Activity: 350
May 15, 2018, 12:44:57 AM
I would distribute the money in two parts and invest partly in Ethereum and partly in TRON. Maybe even 3 parts and they would be the team added allcoin as NEM or monero.

I believe that it will soon grow and become an absolute leader in the General. And It is clear that Ethereum because this is one of the leaders in the market cryptocurrency after bitcoin
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
May 14, 2018, 12:57:14 PM
In my opinion the best crypto to start is ripple, it is cheap. Has high liquidity, good technologie behind itself, and it will still grow, so you can make so "x" by having it in your portfolio
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 03:38:16 PM
In such a situation, it is not customary to ask people's opinions, because they may just not be right, I think that it's up to you to decide, it's just worthwhile to be more attentive to details and to the news of projects.
Activity: 122
May 11, 2018, 09:31:46 AM
In my opinion, you should buy TRON because of some reasons as follows:
- Zero fee
- 1 billion USD developers rewards
- 100 million users
Activity: 434
May 09, 2018, 05:56:13 AM
Same. I am also ETH, and I would also advise you to buy ETH. With the advantages of ETH, your investment will be safe and it can certainly grow. This will be a good start and your excellent experience to continue on to your next investment. TRON may be better for you to choose as your investment after you invest in ETH.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 05:14:24 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

I strongly advise you to buy Ethereum coins. Because it is very clear that Ethereum coins are better and more promising than Tron coins. Although now Tron can grow quite quickly but Ethereum remains the best Altcoin.
Activity: 311
May 09, 2018, 04:45:35 AM
Now Tron just a speculative coins I think, better buy ethereum. At list ethereum has good technology  behind the project, big community and  good team.
Activity: 100
Donate --> 15B6eKDUmjbV21Ujwj32HCX7qctCeSuzyi
May 09, 2018, 03:57:13 AM
To everyone saying you should buy ETH because you can build projects on it... Tron is going to become the same as ETH at mainnet but decentralized!
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 08, 2018, 11:51:01 PM
I think you should buy etherium because many ico always use Etherium platform. When viewed Etherium is one of the best Altcoin that always stays beside bitcoin because of the complex etherium function.
Yes. Most of the developing tokens are based on the Etherum blockchain. That is the advantage that ETH has on the market, But in my opinion ETH prices will increase in the future, but not high. There are too many coins to compete with ETH and BTC.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 08:27:33 AM
Suggesting Ethereum for your keeping and for holding, you can buy also some tokens from ICOs using ETH. ETH is good for keeping and trading as well, you may want to buy it while it is more cheaper and still in progress coming back to its high price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
May 08, 2018, 08:05:41 AM
I think you should buy etherium because many ico always use Etherium platform. When viewed Etherium is one of the best Altcoin that always stays beside bitcoin because of the complex etherium function.
besides ethereum i have more opinion about the good coins for long term investment and this is the coin that most people call it china ethereum and I am sure this coin has a good future.
Activity: 150
May 08, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

TRON is nice, but i advise you to buy ethereum. Ethereum is beneficial for project development, so it is potential to always grow in the future. Ethereum is perfect for you to hold in the long run.
Activity: 52
May 08, 2018, 07:50:58 AM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
May 08, 2018, 07:36:17 AM
Well, it's definitely advisable to invest in a coin which has lesser value because it will have more chances of getting double or triple. But right now I would not invest in Tron. I would wait for it to fall at least till 800 sat and then go all out in it.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 07:27:44 AM
With the amount you which to invest, I would suggest you invest a larger portion of the money in ethereum as it strong, stable and has promising potentials, it has many icos built on it, it is popular, cheap and easy to understand. You can also invest the smallest amount in tron as it also cheap and has the potential to grow higher
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

With $500 i would go all the with Tron because the price is only a cents of a dollar and there is a big chance that it would triple it's current price after some time. So if that would happen then your investment would also be triple.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
May 08, 2018, 06:59:11 AM
I think I will invest in ethereum, because for us enthereum is also very good for us to gain profit, although ethereum price is still not high from bitcoin price, I think ethereum also has a future that we expect with higher value in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: