Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 14. (Read 7683 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 10:35:14 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Ico is always interesting, especially when we want big profits in a short time. Unfortunately, almost all ICO can't make it happen, and we still hope for it. But of course in the long run the situation can change, because if a coin is chosen by whales to be pumped, then of course that is a big victory for the holders.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
August 06, 2018, 10:33:43 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
I saw another figure - they say that in the first half of 2018 around 80% of projects have failed or have their tokens traded below ICO price. That's actually the answer to your question: you can continue investing, but should do that with extreme care.
Activity: 154
August 06, 2018, 10:32:07 AM
When prices are still low, you have time to invest. The mobility time on the market will start very fast. You have to do it before you do it, so you will not regret it.
Activity: 224
August 06, 2018, 09:51:56 AM
Dear friend,
Yes, maybe. The ICOs are the usefull methods to get much money. But it is right only if they are potential ICOs. In the staics, more than 90% ICOs are failed. That is not good statics. Although that, let's beleive the future of potential coins. Good luck. 
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
August 06, 2018, 09:48:06 AM
Yeah, why not? With investments you can  increase your chances for passive income and financial freedom. Even in wild crypto market there are different investment risks. Select that one fit for your personality and move on with your investments.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 06, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

Investing in ICO is very risky so it's up to you to decide if you want to invest or not,though there also some ICOs that seems good to invest but be sure to check and study all the details of the project.
It's true that you said we did before investing in the ICO we must learn all the details of the project,
most importantly we must remain optimistic if we invest in ICO
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 09:41:16 AM
If you believe in the future of money then you are investing in this currency in hopes to one day use it to make purchases. You are also planning to hold it with hopes that it's going to appreciate. Like any investment you need to be prepared to lose everything. In addition to that, you need to continue to do research and stay up to date on current trends. In my personal opinion, Bitcoin still remains a good investment in 2018 regardless if you are investing short or long.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 09:40:29 AM

Investing in ICO is very risky so it's up to you to decide if you want to invest or not,though there also some ICOs that seems good to invest but be sure to check and study all the details of the project.
Now is a difficult time for the ICO, because of the current market trend. Many projects can not raise money, so carefully choose where you want to invest.
Activity: 314
August 06, 2018, 09:38:44 AM
Remember, failure is a delayed success. I am sure that this Cryptocurrency has a bright future, you cannot give up just because you failed an ICO investment. You have to try it again, but before you do it, you must first examine the project that you will follow, check the team and the whitepaper so you don't lose your money in vain.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 06, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

It's understandable to be reluctant to invest when you make loses from previous investments, coupled with the incessant news of ICO's failure in circulation. You need to be aware of the fact that the cryptocurrency space is faced with great risk and great risks could lead to greater returns. So, I advise that you don't give up on your investments, rather be more selective in choosing the right investment opportunity.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
August 06, 2018, 09:32:55 AM

Activity: 158
August 06, 2018, 09:32:35 AM
It's a big yes, you should continue to invest because the value of the bitcoin and ethereum really in highest rate.
Activity: 142
August 06, 2018, 09:29:28 AM
ICOs do fail, that is why in their white paper, they will tell you that it is not guaranteed, so always have it in mind that the project in question might succeed or might not succeed, but the main thing to be sure of is the genuineness of the project
Activity: 98
August 06, 2018, 09:21:34 AM
many crypto currencies are now gaining growth. And you need to make the right time to invest. Fun all. And coin capitalization and prices. And the most important thing is that development is proven. And profit is also certain.
Activity: 179
August 06, 2018, 09:17:02 AM
Investing ICO is not easy. You need to have high patience to make your investment successful. As of now, i have 3 coins left in my portfolio. I am waiting the right time to sell it to have great profits. Never give up in investing we don't know someday this could bring you higher.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 09:12:54 AM
yes you should continue and of course you loss at first not everyone made profit from first time and before you invest in any coin make research and join recommendations groups  and also try to invest in bitcoin it takes time but a lot of profit 😉
Activity: 168
August 06, 2018, 08:55:31 AM
I recommend that you continue to invest in ICO, be sure to independently analyze everything, check the information on the site, study what they offer. Avoid ICO with promising earnings. If you have this approach, the return on investment will not make you wait.
Activity: 154
August 06, 2018, 08:53:17 AM
you should stop for a moment waiting for the development of the project project to begin to improve, wait a few moments until the market conditions begin to improve, because investing when things like this are very detrimental to yourself because losing coins even though not much but it is still in vain
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 08:46:27 AM
It depends on how much time do you have on your hands and how many funds .

there are very good possibilties to make some good money on ICOs but I would suugest not to invest in big projects with large caps and projects which are overmarketing,also huge bonus structures could be a red flag and most certnaly do not invest in ICOs which promises huge monthly returns.
Activity: 364
August 06, 2018, 08:32:54 AM
ICO is much more risky, though through a correct analysis of the fundamentals you could spot an interesting ICO and return way more than a bitcoin investment. research is the best option.
Pages:
Jump to: