Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 101. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 10:07:25 AM
I prefer coin because coin has its own blockchain ruther than to a token who depends on other blockchain and when we say coin it has a chance to earn through minimg unlike tokens that are not able to mine.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 10:03:40 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Nope, I think the ICO you had previously invested is not a potential ICO, and you are right, they are only creating their white paper but without full technical support, in which had no ability to improve their technology to attract investors, in other words, failure. But it is not the end of the day, as you said, you have some left because you didn't contribute a huge amount of money, try to invest in more cautious, be resourceful and take time to do it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 09:08:13 AM
Yes i will advice you to continue to invest but when doing so you need to check the project you are about to invest into aviod been scam of fake projects.
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 08:47:31 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Personally speaking, you should stop for now. You said it failed so that means you do not have enough knowledge to know what will succeed. Try searching ICOs and see what you like but don't invest on them. Wait for them to reach their roadmaps to be reached to see if they failed or succeed and that will be your signal if you are going to invest again in ICOs or not.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
June 25, 2018, 07:50:14 AM

Make sure that when you invest in an ICO, you are 100 percent certain that the ICO you are investing is not a scam. A little doubt is enough for you to not proceed with your investment. Otherwise, big or small, you are still wasting your money. I am not investing in ICOs right now because the scams are now outnumbering the legit ones. I do not want to be throwing away hard-earned money. I would rather use my money to buy traded coins.
Activity: 130
June 25, 2018, 07:40:29 AM
I know invesment is risky but don't stop to invest in cryptocurrency, just be patient. I have experienced it also, but I always think that there are times when we will succeed if we remain consistent. It makes me mature and continues to increase my knowledge in the world of crypto.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 07:37:25 AM
It is up to you. It does not mean, you will fail continuosly. There are still lots of successful project. You should research in detail and carefuly. Especially, orginality of project and its team will in form you about project success.
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 25, 2018, 07:33:17 AM
There is no other word better than holding these days as cryptoworld's market cap has declined because of crisis and it's no other than invest. Yes, it's the very best time to invest more of your existing crypto assets or add some elite alt coins in your portfolio because almost all of the prices are dropping already.
Activity: 26
June 25, 2018, 07:31:40 AM
I think you can invest now. Although the current encryption market is not very good, the current cryptocurrency price is very low. If you invest now, it will be very good for us.
This is definitely a good opportunity, as long as you are a staunch supporter. Many people are predicting a rise in the second half of the year.

Yeah. We still have 5 months till the end of 2018. Everyting can happen
Activity: 116
June 25, 2018, 07:29:27 AM
Yes, I think you need to keep calm thinking, now most of the ICO are scams, I prefer to put money into the market to buy COINS or Ethernet, because so many years of accumulation of won't like other COINS will lose everything
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
June 25, 2018, 07:29:06 AM
Yes you can crypto currency is the future of the world and you know that china investment in crypto is too much and I think chinies are not fool so keep calm and invest your money in good coins.
Activity: 123
June 25, 2018, 07:29:01 AM
Now the market is not very good, it is recommended to wait and see
If you want to invest, wait for the market to stabilize and start a little, so as to avoid the situation that the funds are stuck in the market.
If you are a newbie, it is best to see more
Activity: 123
June 25, 2018, 07:26:09 AM
Personally think that many ico items are also frauds. Doing half, cancel your qualifications.
It is recommended that you learn more about doing your homework before doing so, and try to reduce the damage.
Investment ico need to be cautious. As for return temporarily
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
June 25, 2018, 07:02:20 AM
I think you can invest now. Although the current encryption market is not very good, the current cryptocurrency price is very low. If you invest now, it will be very good for us.
This is definitely a good opportunity, as long as you are a staunch supporter. Many people are predicting a rise in the second half of the year.
Activity: 165
June 25, 2018, 01:32:32 AM
Activity: 632
June 25, 2018, 01:29:08 AM
It may cost you to improve your mood to participate in bounty projects, there at least it's not a pity if as a result you lose everything. And there are a lot of such scammers, there are no regulatory mechanisms, and indescribable things are happening.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
June 25, 2018, 01:19:54 AM
We recommend that you continue to continue investing, although for now the market conditions are decreasing but it's a natural thing, if the condition is stable you can sell some coint you have and certainly can get more results
Activity: 162
June 25, 2018, 01:08:26 AM
Although this year's market has not developed very well, prices have continued to fall. But I will continue to invest in this market. Because the current price will be very low, the cost of investing now is very small.
Activity: 121
June 25, 2018, 01:07:54 AM
Not recommended, investment risk is high
If you don’t understand this
It is recommended not to invest
Activity: 784
June 25, 2018, 12:56:35 AM
keep trying. ICO investment is one of the fields in the crypto is promising. If it fails in some projects so there are still plenty of other projects which is much more potent than those that failed. so don't over think about if it fails in one place.
Pages:
Jump to: