Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 103. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 09:44:47 AM
hello, investing is always a risk. I, too, have already lost a lot of money, but I'm not going to stop. Yes, now is a difficult time, but it will one day the situation can drastically change.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 09:38:14 AM
You need to take a break, now almost all projects do not make a profit. We must wait until the whole cryptomarket begins to grow.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 09:36:52 AM
You should do a lot of research before investing, because there is a bunch of ICOs right now and that 92% percent is probably truth but because there's alot of scammers and ICO with non-innovate ideas.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 24, 2018, 09:32:40 AM
Yes, investment is always acceptable. Basically in the situation of bear market it the price you get that actually want. So, buy in this low price and wait for the next boom period and enjoy the millionth of wealth in your hand.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 24, 2018, 09:30:11 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
yes indeed many ICOs are emerging now and not a few are potentially cheats or hackers. my advice is better to stop investing in ICO, better investing that is definitely just like Ethereum, NEO, Bitcoin, or Ripple because the coin is suitable to be a long-term investment and have a good future. plus has a large volume and concept clear.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 09:24:49 AM
I think now is the time to invest, maybe in the future and the exchange rate and the coins will grow. But again you need to study the project where to invest
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 09:24:41 AM
With the continuous drop of bitcoin's market price, it's a very good decision to continue to invest. But if you can wait for a while until you will really see how bitcoin goes (if it goes deeper than its market price today) and buy from that point thereafter. I believe others have already shaken now that bitcoin hits 5,000$ down low while others see it as an opportunity to invest more.
Activity: 34
June 24, 2018, 09:24:00 AM
looking at the condition of the market now, values of some coins are down and there is a hope of them going higher later as a market system of up and down, I feel you should consider the risk also that are involve in this, nevertheless this period of time also gives opportunity for higher profit after the value goes high again.
Activity: 162
June 24, 2018, 09:21:30 AM
I think we can continue to invest. The current market price is very low, and now investment will be very beneficial to us. I will choose to invest in a large number of cryptocurrencies in the current market. Wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 80
June 24, 2018, 09:11:37 AM
Yes really should invest to earn huge profits. But they need to be careful lest your invest is lost. So if you try to invest make sure the strategy to not fall into danger. if you want to earn should learn strategy of investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 09:06:41 AM
Now there is no point in investing in ICO when the market is falling for a long time.Almost all ICO lost lose in value.Now is the time to stop investing and diversify risks,for example, to shift into stable coins.
Merit: 50
June 24, 2018, 08:59:41 AM
I will suggest you not to invest in ICO and new projects till the market becomes stable Only invest in coins like BTC and ETH.
Yes, it is good to invest more in different coin right now because we encountered dump in the markerplace ,this is the right time to invest because it is affordable and I believe it has a good chances to growth in maximum prices.
Activity: 25
June 24, 2018, 08:51:29 AM
I will suggest you not to invest in ICO and new projects till the market becomes stable Only invest in coins like BTC and ETH.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 08:00:41 AM
No, you shouldn`t stop despite of your loss, instead find some promising ICO`s, I might not have a recommended ICO`s for you, because even me I am not sure in it, but I take the risk what ever it is.
Activity: 27
June 24, 2018, 07:24:56 AM
I can recommend paying attention to already launched projects with not very large capitalizations, in which case you can be sure that the project has already passed the first stage and collected the softcap.
Activity: 238
June 23, 2018, 02:08:52 PM
If you could invest on right now with the fiat currency it is the best investment decision that you get for your future. If you could find a good ICO, surely it will give high return than invest in existing coin. But if you could invest on good high potential ALTs coin in this bear market, you will get a wonderful return. Because almost all coins and token price is going down. if you are interested in investing on ICO viva networks the one the best ICO for this season.  vivanetwork.org/   
Activity: 143
June 23, 2018, 02:01:38 PM
Yes don't be discourage with that, just make sure you make research on the project before making any investment in ICO, you don't need to invest anyhow. Don't loose your money invest safely.
You can also look into altcoin instead.
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 01:59:17 PM
I think it depends on you, are you doing your own research before investing on a project. They are correct that more than 90% of ICO nowadays are here to steal people's money, some of them are a duplicated project from previous project which is also a scam.
Activity: 280
June 23, 2018, 01:58:51 PM
Now there are so many such projects around here. Most of them are failing or returning the money. Or they get away. So it does not make sense to invest too much in this period. On the other hand, investing for a coin that has not entered the stock market is really playing gambling at this time.
June 23, 2018, 01:55:12 PM
Yes, I've been losing money when I entered the cryptocurrency, but I'm not afraid of the pressure. I've been buying cryptocurrencies and I've kept investing. I think cryptocurrencies must be the future!
Jump to: