Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 99. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 06:51:12 AM
In this difficult time, investment in ICO projects can be reduced, and coins with potential will be invested in the encryption market.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 05:29:38 AM
I think not all ICO is a fraud and it is still an awful lot of ICO. And I think you do not have to stop to invest, you need to learn a lot and add to the knowledge of the ICO
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
cave canem!
June 25, 2018, 05:32:12 PM
Of course you should Smiley Because investing is the way to get great profits from here, first you go with bounties and all that stuff, but then you came to a realisation, that ICO investing is way better!
Activity: 392
June 25, 2018, 05:26:49 PM
Among the current ICO, there is so much scam that I already did not heard about people who managed to earn a percentage of the investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
June 25, 2018, 05:15:44 PM
Now is the best time to review our strategies. I would advise you to look at young projects with small market capitalizations and great advantages over competitors. In general, now it is very difficult to find a truly working product and to get an opportunity to make money on it. Unfortunately, the market often does not offer us such opportunities and we must take risks
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
June 25, 2018, 05:14:06 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Try to allocate your funds and steadily continue choosing projects and investing. At the same time purchase attractive coins directly from the exchange! I think in future the situation will change and you're going to get profit. Now the market situation is not good.
Activity: 117
June 25, 2018, 01:07:26 PM
I never stop investing. So you too can continue to be investing in Altcoins of your choice because right now the price of markets is generally down. Invest now so you will be more profitable when the price increases. Thanks
Activity: 106
June 25, 2018, 01:02:30 PM
It's really understandable if you're having hesitation in investing right now due to the fact that the market is getting bearish these past few days. But don't fret as it's just normal. And we should be optimistic that it'll bounce back. There are so many good ICOs to invest right now if you're just diligent in researching them properly. One good ICO that I found is VLUX and they're having their main sale next month. Check out https://vlux.io/ for more details.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 25, 2018, 12:50:13 PM
it's really up to you, it's because the market right now is not really stable, it continue to fall, and it really affects much our job right now, but, as you choose the best ICO, study it hard and find out it's potential to be successful then go and invest to it, it will truly benefited you as you Invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
June 25, 2018, 12:42:56 PM
Investing in anything is always a risk.But if you study ICO and choose good, I think it will bring profit.
Activity: 218
June 25, 2018, 12:25:50 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

The market is falling low right now, and much of it makes people panic. Crypto can definitely grow back but it will take a long process. Be patient the market will grow bigger.
Activity: 171
June 25, 2018, 12:15:37 PM
No one will tell you the answer to this question. I think the ratio of 92% Skam - 8% lucky ICO is already clear that no.
Activity: 84
June 25, 2018, 12:09:45 PM
Of course if you have money and if you can have patience to hold them in crypto you will have success in the future with minimum tripling your amount of money
Activity: 142
June 25, 2018, 12:08:43 PM
I think that this is just your choice because it's all a lottery people are now afraid to invest in a project so the projects fail, I think that if you got it or you believe in yourself then continue this business!
Activity: 70
June 25, 2018, 12:06:27 PM
ico investment has a huge risk, because the current market price has decreased so large that too much coin price fell after entering the market, but I advice to stop investing ico at this time if we are afraid of kehingan set that sudh we have, because I think it's better to buy coins that have entered the coinmarketcap because it has a bit of a risk, so we do not get big losses.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 12:02:58 PM
The right answer is that why do you need to stop? If you know the benefits of this unto you, if you knlw hoe good the crypto is. Continue to invest. If the value dump with a huge amount it is your time to invest. Don't settle yourself in negative. You need to have an alternative yet wise decision in that case.
copper member
Activity: 238
June 25, 2018, 12:02:28 PM
Of course, participation in successful ICO can bring you a significant profit. It is necessary to carefully select ICO projects, and scam projects too much now. But in such a bear market, many projects can not even collect softcap or freeze tokens for a long time.
Activity: 93
June 25, 2018, 12:02:04 PM
 Smiley Its up to you if you still want to try one more time..But dont focus on ico's, investing in ico's are very risky, you can't be 100% sure it will become successful. There are other ways to make profit, try to find another way in crypto investment. I suggest don't stop investing in crypto and don't give up, because there's a lot of people loses their first investment but they become lucky in their second or third investment.
Activity: 48
June 25, 2018, 11:59:51 AM
You should invest, but chose good ico please. Don't buy scam ico
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
June 25, 2018, 11:58:46 AM
Every project has a potential to grow or can be basically a scam. It is up to your research. This market does not work like "I invest in this it failed so everything must be a scam". Most of the projects are scam but if you do your research and get tons of information you won't fall for that trap so you should continue to invest but you should work more on the project to invest in. Eventually you will start to gain profit more and more. Do not get upset cause of the scams, every market has its own scamming ways, just overcome these bumps by doing some extra work. Or you can just go for the safe bet like bitcoin or ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: