Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 98. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 05:36:34 PM
It's a very tough decision and advice to make it give at this time but personally I will advice you don't give up in investing in ICO as you don't know which one will yield big later in the future. There are risk in the cryptocurrency yes but there is no business that doesn't have it's own risk so me a business without a risk and I will tell show you ways they are just deceiving you. Go ahead and invest but play very safe. Don't invest with all you have instead invest with just your spare money
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 05:33:09 PM
It is the sad story, but there are a lot of scam ICOs now, so if you have doubts then it's better to buy alts on an exchange.

Not now because the price in crypto currency is so low. The right thing to do for me is to buy then hold until it will rise again. Investing is good but not now.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 05:31:55 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Today the best you need for investing into really interesting project is a decend due dilligence.

I am not really investing in normal tokens anymore. Mostly in security tokens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
June 26, 2018, 05:27:09 PM
You need to take a break, now almost all projects do not make a profit. We must wait until the whole cryptomarket begins to grow.

Why should he take a break? He'd better accumulate experience and learn how to allocate money to different projects. In future, he could quickly understand what is good and what is bad.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 26, 2018, 05:25:31 PM
Yes you should continue to invest, i dont see the reason as to why you should stop investing at all, You only have to consider where you invest, what you invest in and the timing of your investment, If you invest in quality coins a the right time when they are cheaply available then  you will have nothing to lose. infact buying them cheaply gives you a chance to make goodreturns when the bull run comes by
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 05:13:33 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Yes you should continue to invest today because the market price are all currently decreasing, cryptocurrency are always depending on the markets volatility so we should always invest whenever there's a time like right now which is dumping of prices.

Agreed, Investing depends on the prices in the market, this time almost all alts and coins are decreasing, so it is better to put your money into potential coins and wait for it to grow, I must suggest that you invest in a long term period of time, for you to decide or have a better reason to hold or sell your funds,it is necessary for the us traders to have that mind set anyway.
Activity: 434
June 26, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

Yes you should continue to invest today because the market price are all currently decreasing, cryptocurrency are always depending on the markets volatility so we should always invest whenever there's a time like right now which is dumping of prices.
Activity: 700
June 26, 2018, 05:05:47 PM
If you still have the means and you believe in the growth of the market, I think that it's worth investing in good projects. They in a strong market can show insane profits, and for this reason the more you have time to buy the more chance you have to increase your portfolio in a strong market.
Activity: 164
June 26, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

Right now ICOs dont seem that profitable anymore since there are tons of regulations being made to control ICOs. To be honest, it was really out of control and it should stop sooner or later.
copper member
Activity: 546
June 26, 2018, 05:01:56 PM
Yes I will advice you keep up investing more and more in this times of low price. As it is better to invest now when there is low prices than investing when prices are high. Invest now and harvest when prices got shoot up
Activity: 126
June 26, 2018, 04:55:23 PM
Now is the right time for you to invest, the prices of atlcoin are now reduced to the lowest, so the purchase will fit and by the end of this year will be the time of boom altcoin prices. I think patience is the key to success for you.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 04:54:05 PM
There is a lot of scams out there on the market but, still, if you find the right ICOs, with a lot of research, you can invest on it and still wait for them to develope, it is all about research
Activity: 252
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
June 26, 2018, 04:47:07 PM
It seems to me that so far it does not buy buying or selling coins or tokens because the situation is very unclear and to be honest I can not figure out what is happening now.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
June 26, 2018, 04:06:05 PM
now it might be some risky to invest if you have failed with such a huge amount so i can say just wait a little until everything will be clear.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 04:03:17 PM
Yes. If you have money you can loss. The market is down but it won't last for ever. So take part in more ICO and trade if you can.
copper member
Activity: 420
June 26, 2018, 03:19:34 PM
Always Depends on you, keep search at your side too and take decision investment on the project (ICO) or not. Yes All ICO is not good. So keep learning, read Whitepaper and get more knowledge and experience.
Activity: 266
International Digital Asset Platform
June 26, 2018, 09:49:21 AM
here you have to decide whether to invest or not, the main thing is to adhere to the main rule of investment, invest as much money as you do not mind losing, you will not need this money and even if you lose everything, you will not be upset)
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 09:20:40 AM
Thats why I don't like ico for really most of them are scam. I'm really more bullish on airdropped coins for these has given me successful gains as always.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
June 26, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

it is currently very tempting but the large sums I would not invest at present. rather wait a little longer whether the prices do not fall again  Smiley
Activity: 319
June 26, 2018, 06:54:31 AM
Although icos are risky but there are still some of them that are worth investing in. If you feel you have spare money to invest in ico, take your time to do a deep research about the project and be convinced the it is a good one before you invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: