Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 102. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 12:29:18 AM
If my suggestion to you, we recommend that you do not stop investment. You just have to be more careful in choosing projects. If you do not surrender, the course will soon be there bright spots. Your opportunity for success is also so. Because of course there will be some legit projects that later you meet. Be patient it first just to find it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 12:19:10 AM
Of course you can continue to invest. It is not too late to invest in cryptocurrencies, and the price of cryptocurrencies is now very low, which is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 78
June 25, 2018, 12:16:51 AM
If you want to get a lot of good profit you can buy cheaply and you can wait for higher price increase for us, you will get many benefits. If you go to the right approach to investing, you can easily get income by playing only on the difference in the rate.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 02:50:25 PM
Making this decision is highly dependent on you the individual, Always remember this golden rule, invest what you can afford to lose. Besides if investing in ICO is going well for you, I suggest you wait and buy the coin as soon as it hits exchanges. However, you should try to do further research before taking any action.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 01:32:03 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Of course, most crypto currency will remain "junk" and will not be needed by anyone. However, the most promising will still receive their share of attention, they will be able to capitalize well and even grow in price.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
June 24, 2018, 12:44:06 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

I think you shouldn't stop investing in crypto now, but in my opinion you should have a break to investing in ICOs in this term. I think it can be very profitable that, trying to invest in btc and other top altcoins now.
Activity: 141
June 24, 2018, 12:24:36 PM
In this current market, I think we can continue to invest. Because the current encryption market is not very good, many cryptocurrency prices are very low. If we invest now, our cost will be very low.
Activity: 192
June 24, 2018, 12:06:38 PM
I would suggest you continue searching for good projects.

Finding the right ICO is like finding the best job that fits for you, I would suggest you go for Liven and Redcab, for me these are the best definition for best and successful projects. Many things to consider though if the project is the best.
Activity: 141
June 24, 2018, 11:19:22 AM
Investing on ICO's are very risky. You should be very precautious on investing on ICO's. You should invest on those top coins in the market. Although many of people here makes a decision for himself if he will invest their money in the crypto currency. It is true that a lot of these ICOs are failing. But almost all ICO projects here do not make a profit as we expected so we must wait until the whole cryptomarket begins to grow.
Activity: 316
English-Filipino Translator
June 24, 2018, 11:10:15 AM
i think not all ico’s are failed just make some research about on it as my experience participating in any ico is worth it but as you said sometimes it will no be successful that’s why it failed but don’t lose hope study first make more research about the project don’t focus on one project make sure you have choices where to invest by that you can say that you’ll continue invest in ico’s.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 11:05:14 AM

I think it is good to invest at the good coin than to some ICO because it is too risky than investing on coin than token.  Token made up of a large supply with different release that's why it is too hard to find a good one.  There are some token release that are easily to dump then no one get some profit.  I think there has 10% of some ICO release that there are good to invest and some are not.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

So we do not miss the results of maximum effort, you do not stop to invest. Crypto market turns continue to run. And the price is also always fluctuating. Just a little you are careless, then you can lose it all.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
June 24, 2018, 10:55:06 AM
make your mistakes as a lesson so you can be a great person while investing. make a failure at the beginning of the lesson so you do not get stuck in the bad for the next. my advice should you learn how to analyze so you can do it yourself without having to look at the analysis of others that might be detrimental to you
Activity: 92
June 24, 2018, 10:51:16 AM
Everyone makes a decision for himself whether to invest him in the crypto currency. Personally, I believe that there are a large number of worthy ICO projects that deserve investment and in which you can participate.
Activity: 118
June 24, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

Investing in ico is very risky, many people invest in ico and they lose money because ico they follow is a scam. now almost all of the existing ico is a scam, so you have to be careful.
Activity: 182
June 24, 2018, 10:48:27 AM
For me i will advice you to stop investing for now since the market are low, there are others ways which you can earn money on crypto just find bounty that you will participate in. And earn money till the market raise up
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 10:12:31 AM
I think that the projects should not go to the stock exchange during the bear market, prices fall, and investors confidence in the coin, too, and they withdraw money! It is better to postpone the listing until better times!
Activity: 154
June 24, 2018, 10:04:01 AM
It is true that a lot of these ICOs are failing,partly because we are in a deep bearish market and also because some of these projects are poorly executed.There are still be some nice ones that can fetch investors some returns.we all await a market where prices are moving upward
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 24, 2018, 10:00:22 AM
Well i suggest dont invest and start doing some airdrops and bounty to avoid risking your money , its free and you can earn more than you invest .
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

There's a big possiblity that ICO projects will failed, first because of weak foundation of the projects and second before the project will become successful it needs a lot of support by market, so it means that ICO projects is need to enter first in market before we can say that the project is good enough to invest.
Jump to: