Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 23. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 04, 2018, 02:09:50 PM
Yes i think so, but why you scare to invest dude? Cryptocurrency are stong and i believe cryptocurrency will grow. And this is the best time ti invest your money in bitcoin or ethereum, and hold it until 2020.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 01:52:49 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
If I think it's better for you to invest in crypto coins that are already good and promising in the future. I think the ICO coin is not suitable if you make it as an investment asset. You must be careful in choosing the coins you want to buy.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
August 04, 2018, 01:15:52 PM
The lower the price, more investment need to be done. Be sure to diversify you funds and not to gamble every of your money in one sector.
If you have that extra saving from your work, invest it on crypto and you'll soon find yourself in a better position in the near future.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 01:04:11 PM
My advice: first, study the crypto market well, analyze the completed ICOs, and on this basis make conclusions!
Activity: 160
August 04, 2018, 01:03:37 PM
I believe that now you need to invest. Because the crypto currency has now fallen a little and now is the best time to buy. I think that now the best thing is to buy a neo and an ethereum.
Activity: 196
August 04, 2018, 01:02:49 PM
I can't understand how you still have the courage to invest in ICOs even after losing your money. When everyone is saying that investing in ICOs is a bad decision then maybe you should listen to them. There might be a reason why everyone is saying so. The amount of scam projects being launched in ICO market is just too high and its not worth losing your money over it.
Activity: 392
August 04, 2018, 01:01:09 PM
Well, if you want to earn on cryptocurrency then you should definitely invest and if not then the same answer )
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 12:58:56 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
It seems to me now to invest in ICO is risky and very unprofitable.  It is better to buy promising coins in the market and hold coins for a long term.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
August 03, 2018, 04:33:43 PM

Almost 95 % of the ICOs fail nowadays, so, there's no point in investing in ICOs, until and unless it's a really good project like Zilliqa, etc. It's better to invest in some good altcoins especially in the current market condition, you will be able to buy the alts at dirt cheap price, so, instead of investing in ICOs, i would suggest you to invest in alts.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 04:31:41 PM
Definitely worth investing now, as long as the market is red, I think not tanned a big market turn, and you can make great money on it
Activity: 322
August 03, 2018, 04:18:10 PM
Everyone should choose for himself what to do. At the moment I have a simple strategy, I received a token, and if it has a value, I immediately sold it, otherwise the hold. You can take the received tokens for several months, but if the market trend is on the decline, it is better to sell immediately
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
August 03, 2018, 04:14:31 PM
I think it just depends on your invested ICO Most are just copy of each other so before you invest make sure to do your research properly out there
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 04:02:27 PM
Yes, today a lot of fraud and failed projects - but that's no reason to put an end to all this . Try to spend more time analyzing the project, product and company-choose and be sure you will succeed
Activity: 73
August 03, 2018, 04:01:21 PM
Even if bitcoin does not become a full-fledged global currency and will simply compete with gold as an untrusted storehouse of value, it is now significantly undervalued. Comparing the market capitalization of the existing overground gold reserve (approximately $ 8 trillion) and 21 million coins of bitcoin, we will receive about $ 380,000 per BTC
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
August 03, 2018, 04:01:12 PM
Before you invest you need to first learn it. And of course it is up to you to invest in them. All you need is to be smart and study it well. That's why we are not fooled by the scams ico campaign.
Activity: 82
August 03, 2018, 03:57:18 PM
I think there is need for more explanation about the question. If you have invested before and you made a good profit, why not continue to invest more so that you can earn more profit. But if you have had some loss through your investment before, just re-strategise and find better projects to invest.
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 03:51:23 PM
It is possible and investment to invest Davolli is dangerous because there are a lot of ISO failures and moshonychnyh. Of course, it would be desirable that this ISO would bring profit but it is very difficult in our unstable time to please with a good ISO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 03, 2018, 03:45:55 PM
I think that one should invest as much as they are ready to lose. So go ahead and just keep this thing in mind.
Activity: 196
August 03, 2018, 03:39:07 PM
OH yes now the market is more dump or i think that good time invest in crypto . because when markit will  pump more than get huge profit .  Now people want to make money quickly.
Activity: 21
August 03, 2018, 03:33:43 PM
yes, now market more dump, and i think it's good opportunity for invest in crypto. because when market would be pump then get huge profit.
Pages:
Jump to: