Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 19. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 01:21:26 PM
No project tgat doesn't come with the risk of making profit or lose.
If you have the fears and not confident of making a profit or having a lose, then then bother investing.
Else if you are so much not in any huge financial need of high money in the real life daily routine, then you can invest in this projects and stand the chance of making profits out of them.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
August 05, 2018, 01:20:23 PM
I think that for the period of market decline it is worthwhile to suspend investing into tokens, because it is possible that bitcoin will fall still, which means that the prices for all other tokens will also fall.
Activity: 89
August 05, 2018, 01:17:58 PM
No business that doesnt come with risk.
Investing means you are open to either making profit or lose.
So i would say, if you have financial challenge for real life, then there isnt any need investing right now.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 05, 2018, 01:13:07 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

All kinds of investment is really risky and crypto is actually worth all the risks.  We might faile for several times and we might imhave uncertain losses but as the market starts to recover, we could also recover from our losses. Be brave and take the risks that the market might offer.
Activity: 14
August 05, 2018, 01:10:13 PM
Yes, you should continue to invest in altcoin. Investment is a good thing to have a better life than working. In this past few months many altcoin are pump down it's price because of it's competition in the market. Many altcoin are not successful of their projects.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 01:08:56 PM
  If you believe in the future of the crypto currency, then of course it is worth continuing to invest, what is the issue. Now the price is at a suitable level for this, and as experts say, either in 2018 or in 2019, recovery and further growth will begin!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 12:50:21 PM
Do not be demoralized to get multiple results from cryptography. Continue to reveal their capabilities, hunting for data loading and testing a significant measure. Be more careful in choosing ICO, choose the best ICO and carry out your activities and are conceivable. Try not to offer a token after transportation, but keep it until the cost is higher. Thus, you will get many benefits.
Activity: 77
August 05, 2018, 12:44:39 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
I think, it's a bit risky to invest right now if you have some issues with money for the real life
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
August 05, 2018, 12:44:02 PM
You should invest in little amounts if you dont want to loose maximum, this market as of now is uncertain and it can take a very long time to see some profits, there are too many tumors in the market now, market makers and big players screwing the market, if the market goes up and you are happy with your profits you should convert it into profits in order to invest if the market falls lowet, this happens all the time, try to invest at different prices every few weeks and average down.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 12:40:54 PM
If you want to continue to operate in the crypto currency. Hence, it is necessary to invest. It's like a single chain. And every link is very important in the chain. So, that choice is yours.
Activity: 112
August 05, 2018, 12:22:15 PM
If to continue to invest is solely your decision to make after you must have done a good research and good overlook on the market and checking the situation of the market if things are going well or not but then after you must have satisfied all this and it favours you then you can
Activity: 48
August 05, 2018, 12:17:46 PM
Is you desicion that you want to continue to or not, but always double check first the ICO before investing your money because safety of your money is the first thing that you need to secure.
Activity: 51
August 05, 2018, 11:23:01 AM
It's time to invest. Market is still low prices, I do not think buying will be a better time than this.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
August 05, 2018, 11:15:51 AM
I think you can invest, especially on such a decline, although I think this is not the final fall of the market. for example, the Ethereum is now very well moving and developing, so the growth in any case will be the same., so you can buy it without any doubts
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 11:10:48 AM
Now look at the market situation, the value of some coins have fallen, and there is hope that they will go up as an upper and lower market system, and I think you should consider the risk involved, but this provides a chance for higher lehr for a while when the value is higher again.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 11:10:00 AM
It really depends on you, this is because the market is not very stable now, it will continue to decline, and it does affect our work now, but when you choose the best ICO, study hard and find its potential and invest it, it will really benefit you because you invest.
Activity: 41
August 05, 2018, 11:03:28 AM
Ico will always be the biggest challenge of this industry. I think everyone who invests in ICO wants fast profits, while a project should need time to grow. So I think ico is a long-term investment, and investing in a good project will always maintain the potential, even though we can buy tokens when they are listed on the market.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
August 05, 2018, 10:59:06 AM
I think onvest or not, you have to decide for yourself . no one can advise you what to do with your money . Investments are risks , and decisions should be made by yourself. But i prefer you to invest
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
August 05, 2018, 10:54:49 AM
This is one of the most important questions, should i invest now? Every time i buy it goes dip, i am like why didn't i wait a bit? i buy again then it goes dip again, then i got frustrated and stop buying. So if you want to get in, this is a great time to get in.
Activity: 308
August 05, 2018, 10:49:45 AM
 yeah you can invest on ICO but before investing any ICO you should make a research about the project. From ICO you can buy any coin at cheaper rate and than you can sell it when the price grow up. In this way you can make a big amount.
Pages:
Jump to: