Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 18. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
August 05, 2018, 03:11:06 PM
The risk of investing in crypto in general is getting high day by day, for now it is advisable you wait and check on the trend of the market so as not to make a rash decision and later regret. Currently many projects are not bringing good returns but there are still few you can try given that their team is very sound.
Activity: 504
August 05, 2018, 03:06:25 PM
The risk of investing in ICO is very large. Before investing, I think you need to do the worst, and you may lose all your investment money. At present, this market is at a low point. I think it would be better to invest in some excellent cryptocurrencies, such as ETH, EOS, NEO, LTC, etc. They can also bring you benefits and less risk.
The coins that you listed will not make big XXX anymore, because they already have high capitalization. But the new ICO, where the projects are interesting and necessary, can make XXX.
August 05, 2018, 02:54:46 PM
You should continue to invest so that more chances of earning tokens and coins but it's only up to you, if you want to earn more then you should continue investing.
And now I'm more involved in bounty campaigns and holding all the coins. And when the market grows, I will partially sell them.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 02:45:50 PM
If you believe in the future of money then you are investing in this currency in hopes to one day use it to make a purchases. you are also planning to it with hopes that it's going to appreciate. that said, in order for Bitcoin to ever be used as an everyday currency it simply cannot fluctuate thousands of dollars a day. the question you need to ask yourself is whether or not it's going to Settle at it's current price. if you believe it's going to rise in the long term then you should make the investment knowing you're going to need ride to through a ton of fluctuation.
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 02:44:57 PM
Do your research before investing. I mostly partcipate in airdrops as they are free but icos aren't bad. Just be sure to do the neccesary research before investing . There are a lot of scams these days.
Mostly, it is not about researchers.
Most projects, even with a good potential and solid team can fail if ICO drops drastically after being listed, and leaving investors in panic.
Mostly ICO price falls because of bounty hunters.
And that is a matter of greediness of the project.
They should allocate marketing budget in fiat, they usually say that they need money to develope. But if they can't afford to support their own project, then they can not support investors, and that is a sign of weakness and every investors is willing to through this toxic active into the market
August 05, 2018, 02:43:28 PM
I think it depends on you, are you doing your own research before investing on a project. They are correct that more than 90% of ICO nowadays are here to steal people's money, some of them are a duplicated project from previous project which is also a scam.
You are right, now a lot of projects are scammers. And it's very difficult to determine where a good project is and where the scam is. This requires a lot of analysis.
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 02:42:05 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

I think you'd better to stop investing unless you will lose all your savings.
It is better to work with existing projects.
Because after ICO every project falls about 1000-10000%
If you like a project, you will get it with discount anyway
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 02:40:27 PM
now investing in ICO projects is very risky so you can invest altcoins like waves or ethereum, these coins will grow! they are solid projects and reliable team. new ICOs are scam generally.

Yes i agree on that, if you think that new altcoins today that is being released by different ico's are scam then you should just invest on a coin that has already a good reputation such as ethereum.
Activity: 65
August 05, 2018, 02:29:56 PM
Do your research before investing. I mostly partcipate in airdrops as they are free but icos aren't bad. Just be sure to do the neccesary research before investing . There are a lot of scams these days.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
August 05, 2018, 02:26:43 PM
You should continue to invest by doing research first and analyzing the crypto industry. Which other investment sector offers the possibility of rapid enrichment as a crypto money investment? According to my opinion, we should opt for crypto money trading to get rich fast.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 05, 2018, 02:05:54 PM
Definitely need to invest in cryptocurrency , I think you know that in this market you can earn a lot of money, especially now when the market is just getting infected , and while the market is in the bear market you need to invest )
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 02:01:48 PM
now investing in ICO projects is very risky so you can invest altcoins like waves or ethereum, these coins will grow! they are solid projects and reliable team. new ICOs are scam generally.
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 01:59:00 PM
Continuous support for cryptography is a great help to survive in this crucial period of the market. For me, I must continue to invest in cryptography, because I hope that the market will soon recover. The beginning of the cryptic era is just beginning to grow. We must not lose hope.
Activity: 294
August 05, 2018, 01:58:33 PM
If there is anything to invest now is the time. I think that in 2019 we will become rich. All those who invested in cryptocurrency. Invest only free money
Moбильнaя Cool
Activity: 294
August 05, 2018, 01:57:31 PM
I think you shouldn't stop even after the negative experience. we all fail but then win, it is life and you need to find the  balance between good and bad things that happen and learn from bad
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
August 05, 2018, 01:56:12 PM
I think it depends on you, are you doing your own research before investing on a project. They are correct that more than 90% of ICO nowadays are here to steal people's money, some of them are a duplicated project from previous project which is also a scam.
For me you need to decide whether you will continue to invest or not. But I suggest to continue investing and do proper research on what ico you will chose to invest your money for you to be safe. Lastly, the final decision will come to you. We're here only to give opinions that may help you to decide.
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 01:44:29 PM
if you want to continue investing in ico. You must be more careful in choosing ico. and if there is a failure again, you better stop to invest in ico. because it will waste the bitcoin or eth assets you have.
Activity: 50
August 05, 2018, 01:43:11 PM
If the investment will yield results, then of course you should continue to invest in the crypt. Of course, you don't have to invest all your money. And you need to look at the new coins, which position themselves as promising and not expensive.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
August 05, 2018, 01:39:40 PM
Hi guy, This time is the downtrend time, so I don't invest any ICO, just hold some potential coin only. I think you should detailed research the market before decision invest in the ICO. Learn the risks and manage the risk well, you will reach more profits.
copper member
Activity: 350
August 05, 2018, 01:29:21 PM
Well, guys! I think another 1-2 months of bearish sentiments and after that we start growing in all cryptocurrencies. In October, many interesting events should occur, which will give impetus to the beginning of growth. It remains to wait a little and everything will be fine! Now is the time to prepare free money for investing in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: