Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 24. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 03:29:47 PM
Now I advise you to refrain from investing in ICO. Because there are many projects that do not constitute competition. So you just lose money.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 03:22:29 PM
ICOs are the highest risks in crypto. I wouldn't recommend them although they do give the potential highest rewards.

If you want safer returns go for a top 10 coin or get on an airdrop coin nice and early.
Activity: 224
August 03, 2018, 03:19:18 PM
Major investors and billionaires like Warren buffet consider the whole cryptocurrency market t be a scam because of the fact that the coin does not generate any value and just increases in value by circulation so if you believe that don't invest
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 03:13:54 PM
If you have more money and desire, why not? First, you just need to draw conclusions, conduct risk audit and crypto consultation in order to avoid a repetition of the situation.
Activity: 93
August 03, 2018, 02:43:30 PM
Yes, it's a go. Whay is the reason you will stop? Is it because you failed? Do not stop if you just failed on your investments, its just a matter of fact that you should learned from that mistakes you had. And do a research about ICO's and trustworthy ICO's to choose which of them is the perferct partner for investment and in the end you will be satisfied on what you've been gained.
Activity: 47
August 03, 2018, 02:41:06 PM
in my opinion, it is up to you to decide, but I think that one failure should not prevent you from further action. anyone who wants to invest in such an ICO because it's not all legitimate or scammers. Of course, there are official ICO's on the market, but you should look for them and choose what's best for you.
Activity: 36
August 03, 2018, 02:38:20 PM
I do not think now is a good time to invest in the ICO. At the very least we need to pay close attention to ICO insights. It has a meaning to look at the completed ICO projects, once researched, decide on investing to find a new opportunity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 02:26:27 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
I think that investing at the moment at the stage of the ICO is very dangerous. Prices are falling strongly. It makes sense to wait a bit and buy the necessary tokens at a lower price on the exchange.
Activity: 364
August 03, 2018, 02:22:19 PM
There are a lot of scams on the ICO market now. If you continue to invest, be very careful about the choice of the project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
August 03, 2018, 01:54:20 PM
Keep investing, because not all ICO is a fraud. If you find a good ICO project and invest in it, then you will get good results. It is time for us to learn more about crypto and do research for good coins that have a good future. So I think this is still very good.
Activity: 105
August 03, 2018, 01:43:17 PM
it's true that right now so many ico that failed or scam. and since the never ending bear market so many ico drop down below ico price once it hit exchanges
Activity: 35
August 03, 2018, 01:41:16 PM
Cypto is just for people that have money to invest, when you think that is time to invest, you should to invest because crypto is with hich profit and you can win money...and I continue to invest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
August 03, 2018, 01:04:19 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
I think most of the ICOs failed because they can't maintain/sustain their coins existence on the market, and rather only "focusing on their project" without even think about their coins trading on the market. I suggest choosing UBEX.com as one of the potential ICO lately, because not only they have a crystal description of the project and the team, but they also have a system which they can sustain the total token distributed on the market by doing a buyback system for each quartal.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 12:35:17 PM
almost every week there is a new ico and most of it fails, but I don't think you need to stop but try to solve your problem you should investigate further before investing in ico and what products they offer,if you are unsure of ico project you can invest in altcoin top 10.
Activity: 294
August 03, 2018, 12:26:19 PM
The main thing is to understand your problem. Either you have a bad approach in the evaluation of ICO or you listen to someone without getting. You don't need to stop, you just need to solve the problem, and everything else will come.
Activity: 144
August 02, 2018, 05:37:58 PM
Many projects have not been successful lately, because people just want to make money and do not think about the idea of ​​their product, and we suffer from it.
Yes you are right.  Very few people are interested in the idea.  Now people want to make money quickly.
Activity: 72
August 02, 2018, 05:34:52 PM
Many projects have not been successful lately, because people just want to make money and do not think about the idea of ​​their product, and we suffer from it.
Activity: 248
diceroll.xyz
August 02, 2018, 05:01:02 PM
Different people will give you different answers. Just consider all of them but after all you have to decide what to do. IMO, you should look more carefully at what you are investing in. Majority of the work is done once you do this. Is a project is making sense, or have a purpose which solves real world problems, then you should consider investing.
Activity: 308
August 02, 2018, 04:59:59 PM
I will never give up investment. This is one of the good ways to earn money, only to approach this very carefully. I discard now a lot of projects, even if I have the slightest doubt about the company. A year ago I entered more risky.
Activity: 79
August 02, 2018, 04:58:46 PM
Investing is still one of the good choice to make a high profit in the future as the crypto market always grow over the years.
Pages:
Jump to: