Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 22. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 557
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 05:32:55 AM
Now investment is not the best idea. Many investors suffered heavy losses in the last six months. So it will be better to wait until the end of the year.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 05:30:39 AM
I think it is entirely possible to invest now. Because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen so badly now, I think this is already the lowest price. If I have enough money, then I will invest in this market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 05:17:02 AM
I suggest that you should wait for the market to continue to fall now. Now the whole market is undergoing violent corrections. Blind investment will cause your money to be immediately quilted. such as BTC and ETH, it is unlikely that you will lose money in the short term. But you won’t get a quick return.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
August 05, 2018, 05:11:55 AM
This makes crypto a risky investment, you invest and you are likely to lose everything but that shouldn't stop you go back to the drawing board and develop a new strategy to come and face crypto. Who knows you might break through one day
Activity: 280
August 05, 2018, 04:56:47 AM
I'm sure that now is not the time to despair. I think it's worth continuing to invest in ico. the more the market has become similar to itself. I can sigh, calmly start thinking about the investments and future prospects of the entire cryptocurrency. I really hope so.
Activity: 210
August 05, 2018, 04:34:40 AM
Even some of the more disappointing ICO's can still double your money in a short period of time (less than a month). There aren't many financial instruments that can give you those returns. Especially those with a solid community backing them.Of course, you still have to keep your investing hat on and investigate into whether that company is legit, they have the right product/market fit, are gaining traction, and have a foreseeable chance of achieving their goals.ICOs can be a highly profitable way to make money with cryptocurrency, even more so than Bitcoin. With that in mind, they're also a lot more volatile and riskier than Bitcoin.
Activity: 78
August 05, 2018, 04:28:11 AM
I see investing in crypto is just a way of making extra profit,though some projects are scam Now, look for a good project and invest
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 04:09:08 AM
If you have enough money, I suggest you invest in this market. Because the price of cryptocurrency is now falling very badly. And the price has continued to fall until now I think this is already the lowest price.
Activity: 224
August 05, 2018, 04:02:59 AM
I personally continue to invest and get a good profit. I do not understand what's stopping you. Study other projects and also earn from their infests
Activity: 46
August 05, 2018, 03:59:37 AM
Yes I think you can continue to invest
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
August 04, 2018, 03:33:37 PM
In the crypto world, we need to take the risk many times. By current market, one fear in our mind will it really go up again or not. But it's the best time to buy in my opinion. I also lost many dollars in the ICos but just holding all coins with hope will it go up again. Stop investing do only two things either stop loss or no profit. I really don't like zero profit. So, I used to take a risk and continue to make an investment. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
August 04, 2018, 03:26:32 PM
The current levels are very beneficial for gaining their position and keeping at least until the end of 2018. I try to spend all available funds on purchases of Bitcoin, Eth and also altcoins from the top 20
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
August 04, 2018, 03:22:14 PM
If you believe that you are able to filter all these weak projects and choose really decent ones then it doesn't matter 8% or 2% of all ICO projects have at least some potential. Given you have money that you can and ready to loose (always keep in mind that crypto is high risky investment asset), buy tokens of perspective project that you personally checked and believe.   
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
August 04, 2018, 03:10:33 PM
Until 2020, I think that they will save all kinds of beautiful money. I'm handing out some cash to this job. HODL.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
August 04, 2018, 03:09:26 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

It is not in doubt that you invested in a project that failed, the failure of the project could be because they didnt meet the soft cap or may be some other factors,that does not mean there aren't projects that scale through. Many have also scaled through,so the choice is yours and to follow up a project before investing,knowing the use case,white paper and all that
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 04, 2018, 03:03:51 PM
Yeah, It's really hard in the ICO investment if you go only for the one. It's better to invest in multiple ICOs. And one more thing I never invest my initial capital in any ICO. Just 10 to 20% of my initial capital in the ICO. Not get really high profit but this is safe side for me. No bog loss or not even big profit.
Activity: 266
August 04, 2018, 02:59:01 PM
even with such a large drop in the crypto-currency market, I believe that we should not lose heart and continue to study this market and invest in promising projects.
Activity: 252
August 04, 2018, 02:54:38 PM
if you are sure that the ICO project will be successful, you can continue to invest in ICO.
Activity: 90
August 04, 2018, 02:52:17 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
for now ICO is very risky and must be careful, especially for beginners, but for those who are experienced it is normal
Activity: 151
August 04, 2018, 02:44:40 PM
I'd rather wait for the market to start recovering and then continue to invest.  I think now this is the best option.
Pages:
Jump to: