Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 26. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 02:48:39 PM
I believe that now is the best time to invest. Because the market fell a little. And forecasts say that there will be a minimum growth of 30%.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 02:42:46 PM
you can buy sifted successful coins, at the moment it is more promising
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 02:37:57 PM
You have to research about the project before investing. there are a lot of things to research about, the team, whitepaper, vision, roadmap etc, Choosing a right ICO's isn't easy. Invest in a good ICO and keep looking and invest.
August 02, 2018, 02:33:26 PM
I believe that now is the best time to invest. Because the market fell a little. And experts predict growth to 30% at least by the end of the year. I think that you need to buy before it's too late.
Activity: 81
August 02, 2018, 02:32:45 PM
There are many scam ico in forum.So if you invest in ico then check their website,team activity,whitepaper etc then invest in ico.So in my opinion I thinl you can continue your invest in trading altcoins.
Activity: 204
August 02, 2018, 02:22:39 PM
I think you do not need to stop investing in ICO. Because the opportunities to large profits are still very wide open. And many successful ICO projects and is capable of growing. In invest in ICO project, you should be able to examine the concept of the project and be careful before taking any decision.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 02:19:28 PM
You should buy now. It's the best time to invest now when the market is down.
copper member
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 02:17:37 PM
nobody knows. Maybe Bitcoin will go higher to 10k level or lose its dominance and alts will grew up.
Market is risk
August 02, 2018, 02:14:30 PM
I advise you to continue investing because the situation on the market is getting better with each passing day and soon everything will be fine.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 01:48:56 PM
That's what I was thinking before I saw this tread. I am also confused. I have invested huge money into some coin which I think it will do good in the market but now they are zero
Activity: 154
August 02, 2018, 01:40:25 PM
If you are not getting any luck in selecting ICOs to invest in.
It's best to review your selection process. Majority of ICOs are scams, learn to identify the potential in a project.
Make your diligent research on the whole process. Asks questions whenever you encounter an issue. The customer service should be tailored to your needs.
Activity: 60
August 02, 2018, 01:36:35 PM
It is very difficult to predict the current ICO project, and I am not investing now . I decided to invest in the long term , NEO ,Ethereum .
Activity: 81
August 02, 2018, 01:10:24 PM
 think buying ico is a project that gets rich quickly and can realize the freedom of wealth.But most of this year's ico project is a scam, and ico must be cautious. If you invest in ico is a good project, I feel that I can invest completely.
Activity: 82
August 02, 2018, 12:02:27 PM
Well it all depends upon you & time phase you are selecting. One which you invested failed, it doesn’t mean that all ICO would fail, They need time & are created for some purpose.
Activity: 34
August 02, 2018, 05:14:25 AM
ICO is still in its glory then keep on working and practicing as often as possible. Failing that is a natural thing as the beginning of your pending success. All the people who are able to achieve that success because they are able to get past the failure. You should also be passionate about digging up your potential in crypto and continuing to add insight into crypto.
Activity: 91
August 02, 2018, 05:12:28 AM
Any potential ico recommendations are the reason for the increased risk. You're trying to invest in risky ico. Bitcoin is your investment choice.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
August 02, 2018, 05:10:03 AM
You call too large a percentage of failed ICO. I would say that this figure is around 50%. Do not consider here those ICO, which, after entering the stock exchange fell in price. Now the bear market and many coins are falling in price, you need to wait.
Activity: 165
August 02, 2018, 05:05:35 AM
I think you can continue to invest because the price of cryptocurrency is now very low, and I think this will be the lowest price. If I have enough money, I will invest in this market.
Activity: 294
August 02, 2018, 05:01:30 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
If you don't have any luck in working with ICO I advise just stop doing investing in it. Maybe you need to invest in real coins. You can earn more money from it. Or you can start using bounty programs. It, first of all, depends on your knowledge.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
August 01, 2018, 05:47:11 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
I suggest that you do not stop to invest in ico because even if you fail and there is a fact that 92% ico failed, you still have the possibility to get a good ico and when you invest in a good ico, all your losses will be closed. even you can still earn a lot
Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: