Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 28. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 09:53:04 PM
Of course, you should still continue investing because I'm probably very big at earning more investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 09:13:12 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

If talk ico, we should refer to Bitcoin or Ethereum, because these two coins even take several years to actually be sold.
Of course many ico are failing, because the main problem is too many projects are coming in at the same time.
But of course there are exceptions, because maybe 8% in crypto can be said a pretty big chance.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 02:23:01 PM
No, now you should not invest in ICO.  Most likely, you will only lose some money and do not make a profit.
Activity: 147
July 31, 2018, 01:12:37 PM
Now invest in ICO is meaningless because now very few ICO reach soft cap.  It's better to buy ETH or BTC now.
Activity: 208
July 30, 2018, 10:39:47 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
You should my friend if you want to earn money then invest in bitcoin . It is not risky as what you've think , try it and you will see the beautiful outcome of it.
Activity: 150
July 30, 2018, 03:32:52 PM
I think doing bouty campaign are more profitable than investing in ICO. If you want to invest I suggest to buy strong coin like BTC and ETH because the price already cheap and just to wait until the price got higher.
Now it is not beneficial to participate in the bounty and invest in ICO.  Now is a very good time to invest in promising coins.
Activity: 35
July 30, 2018, 02:55:44 PM
 I think doing bouty campaign are more profitable than investing in ICO. If you want to invest I suggest to buy strong coin like BTC and ETH because the price already cheap and just to wait until the price got higher.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 02:50:59 PM
You should Invest in the right coin. It doesn't matter how many times you failed. Just keep doing what you need to do. just be very careful next time on what coin you're investing for. Do all the research you before investing. and I'm sure that one day you will reap what you sow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 30, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

Slow down investing icos, most icos are getting dumped once they hit the market. Wait until people start caring about icos
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
July 30, 2018, 02:48:14 PM
I think that you need to invest if you want to make money. in my opinion, investing is a good idea now. In the future, your investments can make you rich. if you certainly invest in the right coin Wink

I think that the market is very small. Many coins have fallen in price because of the general fall of the market. Now is a great time to accumulate promising coins in your portfolio for the future. I am confident that in a couple of years the market capitalization will be 10 times more than now.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
July 30, 2018, 02:32:54 PM
I think that you need to invest if you want to make money. in my opinion, investing is a good idea now. In the future, your investments can make you rich. if you certainly invest in the right coin Wink
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
July 30, 2018, 02:29:23 PM
No one will tell you to invest or to stop. Looking at the current situation of the market and how it is, you can buy as much coins you want so that you can have more profit when the green days comes.
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 30, 2018, 02:26:07 PM
Yes, why not? If you are having your money enough to live and supply all your needs, go ahead and invest the rest into cryptocurrency. Just in case you will be very beneficial if it will grow.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

Personally I have stopped to invest in ICOs long ago, since I have only lost money by that. Better to buy after a while if and when the price of the tokens gets cheaper - as it usually happens. If you like the project of course.
Activity: 37
July 30, 2018, 02:11:12 PM
It is recommended to learn more and do your preparatory work before investing in an ICO.
ICO investments should be cautious. Check out all the items
Activity: 33
July 30, 2018, 02:10:27 PM
Currently, ICOs doesn't seem so profitable anymore, as there are many rules governing the ICO's activities. To be honest, it's really out of control, and it should stop sooner or later.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
July 30, 2018, 02:06:52 PM
If the question is Bitcoin related, then yes. Here you have only a few arguments for this:

1) Only 21M coins ever
2) Hash rate is increasing over time - most secure network
3) ETF approval will happen sooner or later wall street want a piece of this puppy
4) Block halvening in 2020 May (reduced block rewards = more scarce)
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
July 30, 2018, 01:58:48 PM
Before you invest in ico you should consider a wise decision, if in doubt you must defer.
Learn in advance how to analyze a valid ico, so you don't fail again later.
Activity: 314
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 01:49:56 PM
In my own opinion you should not stop investing in potential ICO because you don't know what will happen when it get listed on some big exchanges. Do not loose hope and research diligently about projects that you will invest.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 01:47:33 PM
i think not all ICO is a fraud but there is too many awful icos . the thing is you have to search well and find the golden one otherwise you will ruin your profit.
Pages:
Jump to: