Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 29. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 01:39:52 PM
While there are more and more new projects emerging every day, I think you can still invest for some projects in support of them. I see some ICO projects, they really have a very good idea and comprehensive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
July 30, 2018, 01:30:11 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Invest in the tokens of a project should be very cautious. It is especially necessary to do this in a falling market. If you want to make a long-term investment, it is better to choose that coin or token that has proved itself well.
Activity: 80
July 30, 2018, 01:27:45 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Don't quit yet but what I will advise you to do is just to do some deep research about the ico you wanna invest in,  it's much easier to get double of your investment in ICOs
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
July 30, 2018, 01:26:54 PM
its may only you are very unlucky to select very good ico to invest, we have many potential and might be profitable ico around here. my advise to all investors in ico, do your reasearch properly and carefully, dont just consider to invest by the hype of some ico community and do not consider any others prediction. this is your money and you have control on it
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 01:23:19 PM
My experience is read carefully whitepaper, and profile of the dev team. Or you can follow some team and investment funds.
Activity: 196
July 30, 2018, 01:07:04 PM
I have not much experience and not a expert but my opinion if you have patience and having investment which in case you loss and doesn't matter for you than invest in market and with patience you hold it without any panic and any pressure because its a digital market and a risky game.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
July 30, 2018, 01:06:20 PM
Minimize the risk. always invest what you can't afford to lose. There are many scam ICOs now. do your own research , listen to ICO experts. stick to few which look promising projects. I think if you are keen still you can invest in ICOs. I do myself.
Activity: 72
July 30, 2018, 01:03:05 PM
If you have analyzed the project you want to invest in ,and it turned out to be promising, then you need to invest .
Activity: 144
July 30, 2018, 01:00:26 PM
Certainly not in the cessation of investing into Bitcoin, the lack of knowledge and possible time experience that you can still experience failure in decreasing investment. understand and look at the projects that each ICO is doing whether it is good or not to see from the work team, white paper and its future potential to be used.
Activity: 69
July 30, 2018, 12:45:56 PM
I think the market is still in the bear season. There has not been much movement yet. I keep the Altcoins, which I believe in the project, buying with the appropriate price. I believe they will rise in the future. Especially I'm investing in Ethereum.
Activity: 386
July 30, 2018, 12:32:39 PM
It is completely up to you. It is really your decision if you want to continue to invest your money or to stop. Always double check first the ICO before investing your money because safety of your money is the first thing that you need to secure.

Ico now a days is really hard to find which is the real, that is why invest your money is very risky and you need to face all the consequences once you start investment, so better to research all about the ico before you invest. Don't worry there still real ico.
Activity: 97
July 30, 2018, 12:26:59 PM
It's your choice, just look into a very good project to invest in
Activity: 154
July 30, 2018, 12:15:19 PM
in my opinion, investing in ico is too risky and now is not the right time
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 12:00:36 PM
It is completely up to you. It is really your decision if you want to continue to invest your money or to stop. Always double check first the ICO before investing your money because safety of your money is the first thing that you need to secure.
Activity: 168
July 30, 2018, 11:52:00 AM
Now is the best time to review our strategies... I would advise you to look at young projects with small market capitalizations and great advantages over competitors. In general, now it is very difficult to find a truly working product and to get an opportunity to make money on it. Unfortunately, the market often does not offer us such opportunities and we must take risks... Undecided
I think this is the right time if you want to invest some funds you have,
in ethereum or bitcoin very good
Activity: 22
July 30, 2018, 11:35:56 AM
Don't frustrated.
When you lose, you will realize and learn a lot of experience from it.
Then you can win with it.
Try to best.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 11:34:03 AM
Now is the best time to review our strategies... I would advise you to look at young projects with small market capitalizations and great advantages over competitors. In general, now it is very difficult to find a truly working product and to get an opportunity to make money on it. Unfortunately, the market often does not offer us such opportunities and we must take risks... Undecided
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
July 30, 2018, 11:33:28 AM
Of course, you can continue to invest in crypto currency, only it is important to understand what risks are here. Any investment is accompanied by a risk, but in the crypto world of risk even more. On the other hand, you can also earn more.
Activity: 191
July 30, 2018, 11:29:34 AM

You must dare to keep trying to succeed and can make money very much. This is a strategy for trade and you should get the profit. You don't get scared and freaked out so you can not take the right decision so you experience losses.
Activity: 448
July 30, 2018, 11:28:53 AM
Personally I am looking at whether sentiment is decreasing or increasing compared to historical levels of sentiment. So for example if people start to talk more positive on Twitter about a coin or it gains more exposure I check that out more in depth. To do this I wrote an algorithm in Python, it seemed to work well past couple of months. In case you're interested to check it out, I wrote an in depth analysis on it on:

https://medium.com/@altcoinanalytic/beyond-conventional-indicators-a-study-of-twitter-sentiment-versus-crypto-prices-8870f5c788e5
i think that in case you have a lot of problems, ypu should not give up and you need to try and cope with your mistakes
Pages:
Jump to: