Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 46. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 15
July 24, 2018, 03:21:37 AM
In the past six months, I saw only one project whose tokens exceeded the ICO price it's Lympo, the tokens of other projects after ICO immediately depreciated. Hard times have come for investors, but I think that the next increase on the market capitalization of the cryptocurrency will correct the current situation. Need a bullish trend.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 24, 2018, 02:42:53 AM
I think investors must start to invest in ICO es which have MVP at least i would suggest my ICO Streamity, its already has beta version so anyway  it will work anyway.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 02:37:58 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Don't lose hope , I must tell you that one failure is not the end of the world so you must move on , but next time be careful on what coin you invest with . Make sure that you did some research if the project has a potential to assure your profits .
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 02:32:07 AM
This is actually the best time of the year to bag as many good altcoins as you can if you have the means.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 02:28:54 AM
Right now the market presents a very good opportunity to buy many coins at very low prices. I think that one should invest as much as they are ready to lose. So go ahead and just keep this thing in mind.
Activity: 104
July 23, 2018, 11:32:21 PM
Just carefully choose what you invest in, and it takes a lot of time, but who has some knowledge that gets a good profit
Activity: 54
July 23, 2018, 11:30:19 PM
if you have any doubts to start first start to explore the market the second step to determine the project and so on
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 11:14:36 PM
Investment is a quick way to earn money. And I think if you have the money you should invest. Investing in coins buy like crypto Bitcoin and some Altcoin is the best way to get a very bright future. And this is from my experience, and I own up to this point are already getting results.
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 11:13:33 PM
Do your research first before investing. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 140
July 23, 2018, 10:52:04 PM
Yes, I think if you study the market of crypto currency well, you can earn great money. However, now it is more difficult to do than a year ago. And everything will become more complicated in the future.
Activity: 4
July 23, 2018, 10:45:32 PM
Maybe it would be better and safer to put some money in an established coin, especially now that we are in a bear market.
Most ICOs fail because they aren't being made to achieve anything and to give something to the community. They are made to look attractive and milk as much as possible from hopeful investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 10:26:45 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Try to be on you, do not stop at this time, you have to patiently wait will be when you achieve the desired success, investment is to take risks, you should think before investing
Yes you are right with that one why stop right now? If there are a lot of opportunities here and all of you have to do is to know and learn all of them in order for you to be a successful person here. Goodluck.
Activity: 84
July 23, 2018, 08:25:39 PM
I do not know either. Too much volatility in the market was the last year, so those who used to invest actively, now either wait for a rise in prices to fix profits, or choose the right moment until everything falls, so as to be uniquely in the future in profit. Every finger in the sky is poked only by forecasts in short. For a long time it is clear that there will be growth. You just need to keep coins and tokens and do not sell them in negative.
Activity: 169
NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y
July 23, 2018, 08:14:49 PM
Investment is the key to wealth creation. Yes we have lots of scam projects now but not all of them are, just like every investment one must be double sure of what he or she is investing into. And well, everything is a risk and investments are even greater risks but then we all have to take those risks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 08:11:58 PM
There has been quite an uproar about ICOs in the resent past and it's true that a number of them are actually failing for some reason, this however doesn't mean that all the ICOs are like this, besides these are just pioneers as the blockchain technology itself is still a new phenomenon, the failure of the previous projects doesn't mean that all ICOs will fail, some of them actually have bright futures,. Just be keen on the projects you invest in and due thorough research on them and you stand a chance of getting the most out of them
Activity: 336
July 23, 2018, 08:10:13 PM
Well, there are many scam projects out there. That not withstanding, there are some good ones too. I will just say that do extensive research before you invest in arena other projects. I recommend you invest in projects with already existing products.
Activity: 13
July 23, 2018, 08:01:50 PM
 I think the vital question is, do you have enough to take care of your other commitments after you invest in Crypto. I have seen people almost selling everything they have to get into Crypto and this craze was when BTC went upto $20k, many thought they will make some quick bucks and jumped in only to see that the price fell to where it is now. Those people just did not do their homework and studied the market to understand what's the liquidity status of their investment.
Activity: 86
July 23, 2018, 07:59:15 PM
I agree that we should invest more in the ICO and it is now clear to every one that new coins are growing and if we still active in the crypto industry then we can become successful.
Activity: 20
July 23, 2018, 07:56:27 PM
92 percent looks kind of exaggerated, that's like saying that almost everyone that starts an ICO is trying to rip you off, I believe that the 80 percent of them are scams, a high number still, but you can definitely find some good projects out there, you just have to be extremely selective.
Activity: 308
July 23, 2018, 07:19:20 PM
yes now market huge down should invest for nice profit,
Pages:
Jump to: