Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 47. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 04:50:11 PM
personally, I stopped investing in ICO. there are too many scams and it is hard for me to determine which project will be successful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 04:49:33 PM
When i entered into cryptocurrency, little did i know about investment so i was only doing bounties not knowing investment fetches more than the bounties i have been doing. I will advice you keep on with investment and never plan of halting.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 04:49:14 PM
I am very sure that a lot of people in this forum have met similar disappointments. The thing is that you just have to keep trying and study the ICOs carefully before investing. As for me, I will advice you keep investing.
Activity: 52
July 23, 2018, 04:46:59 PM
Don't stop your doing theres a lot of good ICO hanging around you need to do some research to the ICO that you've like to invest and ask some of your friends about the project.
Investing is really help us to earn big profits but be wise and stop making investments if your not sure about the earnings.
Activity: 200
July 23, 2018, 04:40:55 PM
There is no other word better than holding these days as cryptoworld's market cap has declined because of crisis and it's no other than invest. Yes, it's the very best time to invest more of your existing crypto assets or add some elite alt coins in your portfolio because almost all of the prices are dropping already.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
July 23, 2018, 04:29:44 PM
As they say 1 time is an accident.2 times is a coincidence.3 times regularity .you have tried only 1 time and do not want to invest.Try again, maybe it will be successful

Especially at a time when the market has fallen so much. It seems to me now is one of the best times when it is necessary to enter the market. All who now buy will be happy in half a year =)
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
July 23, 2018, 04:23:57 PM
As they say 1 time is an accident.2 times is a coincidence.3 times regularity .you have tried only 1 time and do not want to invest.Try again, maybe it will be successful
Activity: 64
July 23, 2018, 02:22:25 PM
Well, following the trend of things going on, its now very risky to invest in ICOs now. And if You have so much interest in it don't put in too much money, just your spare money...... Best wishes..
Activity: 84
July 23, 2018, 01:45:40 PM
very sweet for those with cash money. but we have no money left. now we expect to rise. If you have money, you have to invest.

You said it. If I only had some spare cash I wouldn't think twice about investing.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 23, 2018, 01:40:05 PM
Why now invest in ICO when you can buy good coins on the market at a low price and in a few months to make a profit.
But how to determine those low prices coin? Like there are too many low prices coin in the market and most of them are shit and scammy coins where they are waiting to steal your money. I'd say ETH is really cheap this time and you should buy them, low price =/= quality of the coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
July 23, 2018, 01:32:58 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Today the crypto market is a green signal. Yesterday the market fell very low. Currently investing in Bitcoin, altcoins and some good ICO is a good idea. Don't panic no one can stop the crypto market . Now you are investing in crypto you will get a lot of profit at the end of this year.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
July 23, 2018, 12:37:52 PM
Whatever the conditions we must dare to take risks with investment, most people succeed because they always dare to take things that are not popular, for me invest crypto is something that can change my fate in the future.
Activity: 49
July 23, 2018, 11:43:04 AM
I suggest stop ico and focus on a solid coin if you dont wanna loose big amount ,  most of the ico are scam and its difficult to find a good one when you are not doing any research.
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 11:40:37 AM
Why now invest in ICO when you can buy good coins on the market at a low price and in a few months to make a profit.
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 11:09:04 AM
All projects with work products have a future, but I would be cautious with any investments. We must choose the best projects for ourselves and invest in them, not greatly expanding our portfolio with a large number of projects and we should try to choose high-quality projects
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 09:46:23 AM
I think failure when investing is commonplace. take this process to be more careful with your next investment. Expand your knowledge of investments and about crypto, I'm sure if you want to try and try, there will be results.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 09:26:08 AM
There is still some room for good ICO project to growth no doubt about that. If you're a bit sceptical but you think that you found a good project - wait till it is on exchange with some volume (not talking about exchanges with no volume or very low volume!) and than think again about investing, maybe dev team really want to fight for a better future for their project?
Activity: 35
July 23, 2018, 09:23:58 AM
Follow they market trend because on june there was a rise which later fell in value but on july they crypto market is rising high,before investing we should research for they possible outcome because the crypto market is volatile.
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 09:22:47 AM
There's still a lot of good ICOs around, just need to do your research. I don't believe the 92% failed stat unless that includes ones who didn't raise any money.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 09:20:44 AM
Waoh! to my own perspective, investing is the best way for one in this kind if business to get more coin in it. And you must also be patient in it for you to get more.
Patience plays a key role. You also need to keep a cool head. Because if you buy a bunch of useless tokens, it does not guarantee that in the future you will be able to at least return the invested funds.
Pages:
Jump to: