Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 48. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 09:20:35 AM
Dear friend,
Yes, many ICOs failed but I think there are many reasons to make it. Those maybe developments team, the methods to reach or the market to join,...In my opinion, I stil beleive the coin market, beleive ICOs. We try to choose good ICOs.
Activity: 364
July 23, 2018, 09:14:51 AM
A successful ICO can be very profitable for you, but investing in an ICO is a risky business if you do not have the skills to evaluate the potential of the ICO, besides 92% Fail, you still have 8% to succeed.
Choose a smart investment
Activity: 23
July 23, 2018, 09:14:07 AM
Waoh! to my own perspective, investing is the best way for one in this kind if business to get more coin in it. And you must also be patient in it for you to get more.
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 09:05:43 AM
Yes you can continue by only choosing the best project to invest on, so many ico running now and dont know the ones to invest in.just choose wisely.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 09:04:17 AM
If you have free funds, why not invest? especially since the market is now very much down and it at any time can give a strong turn in the other direction. So here is a part you can pick up violas
Activity: 86
July 23, 2018, 09:00:00 AM
I think first you need to understand what ICO exactly you are buying and define when you will like your investment to be profitable. The thing is an ICO does not guarantee you instant profit upon listing. So when you buy into it, your psyche should be set to hold for long term.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 08:54:22 AM
Yes you should continue doing an investment even you face a problem in doing it because that is normal only. If you have enough money why you won't stop? The more money you invest the more profits and benefits you will get so don't stop however just continue no matter what.
Activity: 238
July 23, 2018, 08:44:54 AM
Yes continue to invest any time you have opportunity to buy low, you should only stop investment or buying when you are rekt and dont have any means again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
July 23, 2018, 08:31:20 AM
Its hard to find a good crypto project now a days, that's why most of the investors like me is having a hard time if I continue to invest with.  But still, I will continue to invest like the gstar.ai project which I wore the signature on this time. They got a sold out pre sale and doing a good job guys. For me, dont stop investing just make sure you got a legit and in demand project. Good luck to us!
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 08:29:09 AM
I'm not investing from 1-2 months, because we are investing and they are dropping again, so waiting for green days is best strategy for me I think.
It can last a long time, no one knows. But I have not invested the last half year either, and I try to read and learn more while the market is red.
Activity: 126
July 23, 2018, 08:25:23 AM
Invest if you get profit from that ICO investment. If you only get profit just leave it. That was my tough. I also believe that there is still many good promising ICO out there.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
July 23, 2018, 08:22:13 AM
I'm not investing from 1-2 months, because we are investing and they are dropping again, so waiting for green days is best strategy for me I think.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 08:20:11 AM
Now the market is extremely unstable situation. Bitcoin goes up, and altcoyins are falling. In such unclear conditions, the best solution will be to wait and see the developments on the market.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 08:13:46 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

I also have invested on multiple ICO who failed after their official launch, but I think that is just normal. Give it a time to recover and build up and wait for it to rise. If the price does not recover and still goes down after some time, then maybe it really failed Grin

it's better to invest on multiple ICOs. If all other failed, i'm sure there will always be one or two ICO who will succeed.  
Activity: 42
July 23, 2018, 08:13:25 AM
You can invest in whatever you desire, however, make it carefully and analyze everything in detail
Activity: 73
July 23, 2018, 08:13:03 AM
To my own understanding, it is best you continue to invest. Be patient and you will see the result of you patience. It is always best you invest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
July 23, 2018, 08:09:59 AM
All investments have risks to bear, whether investing in shares or crypto. Should before investing, do some research first, because almost all ico failed and the price is not in line with expectations.
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 08:09:03 AM
Do your research first. Best investment ICO this year is the Trufield project. This project offers great potential to investors while revolutionizing healthcare in the world for millions of people. Learn more here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io. Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors so get your tokens today at 25% discount. ICO starts 31st July 2018.
Activity: 9
July 23, 2018, 08:07:45 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
once check https://www.kakushin.tech/ may be you like it and change your thoughts over it. Kiss
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 07:49:40 AM
I believe that today it is very risky to invest in ICO. You have to be very careful. Now appeared a lot of mashennyk associated with the projects of ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: