Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 50. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 05:21:57 AM
I do not think you should give up on the failure of one thing. Me and my friends around me have invested in many failed ICOs, but we have not given up easily. We will learn more knowledge and invest more. be careful, we get a big profit, you do not give up, you can try to do something else, direct purchase is also a better option . Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 05:09:43 AM
Yes you can continue to invest.  It is a good question you asked. The market situation at this time shows that this is a good period to invest in crypto. The prices of coins are down that's you can buy as much coin as you can to make money in the  nearest future to come when prices rise.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 04:16:02 AM
To invest with small financial losses, one must learn to select good ICO. To do this, you need to learn a lot about the information on the crypto-currency market and analyze whether there will be demand for those services that developers offer.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 04:14:24 AM
Investing is not an easy things, and even buying classic fiat shares you can loose everything, so you should not be so disappointed. Try to learn the lessons from this situation and go on investing.
Activity: 252
July 23, 2018, 04:11:08 AM
I think you should continue, this time you should buy into ICO such as Buddy, a very good project and highly appreciated from the ICO website.
Activity: 76
July 23, 2018, 04:07:36 AM
Continue to invest if you can do it longterm but if short term have the time to do TA and monitor it often. ICOs are good if you do your own due diligence about the team and what value they provide. so always check what it is.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 04:03:05 AM
If you have money available to invest I would not think twice about investing in crypto don’t invest  all invest 1/3 of your money if it keeps dropping by again to average out you investment   And stay patient because it’s a matter of time before the markets starts growing again
Activity: 350
July 23, 2018, 03:59:38 AM
This time many ico are failed for some of problem. But I hope crypto market will be survive this situation. You can invest in ico. Best of luck.
Activity: 224
July 22, 2018, 03:15:01 PM
if you are sure that you will guess with a project that will enter 10% that will be successful - then Yes continue to invest in ICO.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 22, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

What happened to never give up? If you have failed to profit from the crypto market, that's because you keep falling victim of scam projects not because the crypto market is nonprofitable. The best solution is not to quit rather avoid scam projects, do a thorough research before you invest. I was once in your shoes also at the brink of giving up then I came across EON protocol, the project really gave me hope in the crypto market.
Activity: 154
July 22, 2018, 02:01:18 PM
The market is, of course, in correction, but one needs to be prepared for different situations, since this market is very dependent on news so it is necessary to follow them and be ready.
Activity: 140
July 22, 2018, 01:55:54 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
I would rather invest in ETH and BTC and hold coins until the end of the year and when the price grows 2 times, then immediately sold coins.  It's better than investing in ICO now.
Activity: 167
July 22, 2018, 01:10:36 PM
I do not consider investing in ICO projects as a way of earning because now it's more like a lottery that no one wins ..
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
July 22, 2018, 12:45:50 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Looking at performance of coins which entered exchanges for the last 3 months, makes me say better don't invest in ICO and buy 10-20 times cheaper on exchange.
Sadly even well promoted ICO's with product currently are not giving any profit to their investors, due to current unstable and weak market situation.
And if someone advises you any ICO to invest in think twice, as this person can not guarantee you anything its just his opinion, better to wait for exchange and most likely buy cheaper there.
Activity: 132
July 22, 2018, 12:27:44 PM
I won't suggest you ever to invest in ico because according to the current market situation when ico comes on exchange in most of the cases its already 40-50% down from its ico price which is something investors don't like and get disappointed. There is a very less percentage of good potential ico's in market as you already mentioned in your quote so why wasting money on ico's, let them come on exchange and then buy them on even more cheaper price.
Activity: 84
July 22, 2018, 12:05:47 PM

That statistics you got there is essentially wrong. I don't think 92% of these projects fail. As a matter of fact, there are really good ICO's recently. You just really have to find the right ones.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 12:03:23 PM

I have invested in ICO's and made countless losses, so I've decided never to invest in ICO's because most of the ICO's get listed far lower than their ICO price. I've decided to wait until projects I admire gets listed before buying at lower price. This will enable me to get more tokens and be sure of the project viability before taking any further action.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 12:02:07 PM
Never give up investing.There are beautiful projects that deserve investment.But we build our future with beautiful investments.So keep investing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 12:00:15 PM
Portfolio must according the affordable pocket. If you have sufficient money to invest at every low level then there is no problem to invest continue in the crypto market. Because after some time all good coin come back to the up ward and give good profit to the long time investor.
Activity: 574
July 22, 2018, 11:57:56 AM
If you got a bad ICO it doesn't meen that all ICO are bad
Just don't put all your money into a cryptoworld - use only money that you're really don't care about, a cryptocapital
And divide your investcapital to different ICO or coins - only in this situation you can control the process

Pages:
Jump to: