Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 53. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 08:00:01 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

just continue, you are already on the way. do not give up easily. It's up to someone else to say what's most important you are sure of the ico, then just go ahead.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 07:58:24 PM
It is hard to answer but probably if you are playing the crypto game you should not give up. You have to understand that currently market is in a very difficult situation and no one knows when it will be resolved.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
July 21, 2018, 07:57:46 PM
If you don't feel safe investing on Ico just wait for the token in the exchanges. Lately it's safer for sure.

Continue what you have started and always keep your faith strong. It's all about the As and the Bs of whatever plans you have as long as you know that this ICO is worthy of your money and is legit, go for it.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 07:52:54 PM
Anyone can make an investment. And do not have to invest if you do not have money or capital. Because in a definite investment we need a lot of capital money. So if you feel that you still have money you can invest. You can learn from your experience and do not be discouraged just by failing before. Keep investing if that is your wish and do not fear what will happen in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 07:52:17 PM
Investment in criptocurrency is good opportunity to gain good profit in future. However, it is necessary to perform deep analyses of criptocurrency before investing
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
July 21, 2018, 07:49:57 PM
I think you don't need to stop to invest. And now the ICO project indeed many scams and the numbers I do not think it could reach 90%. But still many projects ICO which is very nice if you could choose well.
Activity: 83
July 21, 2018, 07:41:50 PM
I think we need to revise the investment strategy. But this should not be an excuse for despair. Many successful investors at first lost, and then became the richest people.
Activity: 212
July 21, 2018, 05:27:33 PM
I would advise you to postpone the investment. At this time, analyze all ICOs that have entered the market, their team, their marketing. Make conclusions for future investments
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
July 21, 2018, 05:14:19 PM
I think it's hard to get good ICO nowadays. I think doing bouty campaign are more profitable than investing in ICO. If you want to invest I suggest to buy strong coin like BTC and ETH because the price already cheap and just to wait until the price got higher. It is personal choice of the investors to invest or not but rationale investor always think about  the future profit so, if the market is showing some better opportunities  then it's OK to invest.  We can not fully expect the positive results. A too much expectation without proper information Is just an assumption and this is the biggest mistake of the crypto investors that are just new in crypto world. If you want to find a good ICO go to the trusted team which is the responsible of endorsing the project.  With their help you can reduce the risk of losing your money.  Just make sure to do your due diligence, but if that is not the case then it could be a better idea to only invest in coins that are already established.
Activity: 68
July 21, 2018, 05:13:07 PM
Your experience, your money. Analysis of projects will help you in choosing . Now is a very good time to invest in cryptocurrency . Although this choice everyone. Rely on your experience .
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 05:05:25 PM
If you don't feel safe investing on Ico just wait for the token in the exchanges. Lately it's safer for sure.

Of course but the profit is much smaller. The point investing in ICO is to buy as cheap as you can.
copper member
Activity: 98
July 21, 2018, 08:49:51 AM

There are always opportunities around to make good investments, if you know, where to look for them... I believe certain many altcoins have a good potential to gain 10-20x, maybe even 100x. Hard to imagine bitcoin gaining 10-20x other than very long term - but a very big maybe. But, for all projects: Do your research, because there are very good ones, but very bad ones too! There is no shortcut to your own work! Don't trust the ICO ratings because they can be bought, and don't trust the most visible projects because it just depend on marketing spend, not on the quality of the project! Look at the substance, the business case, the value of the space they are claiming to take over or "disrupt", the nature of tech to be developed, the business experience of the team (most teams don't have a clue of the underlying business!!! so they can't disrupt anything...)

Recently, I have been following in particular Stellar and Stellar-related tokens. Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing - probably one of the best bets for 2018. Up by more than 50% from the level a week ago, and it will continue for sure. Price has potential to multiply! Worth looking into tokens issued on the Stellar platform that will also profit from the new rise of Stellar...

There, I found an interesting, solid project, experienced people, with their token issued on the Stellar blockchain: AXU of argentas.io. They seem to have ANN for their community-oriented presale too https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900 Financial blockchain, solid idea & white paper, thinking of putting in some. Just too low profile so far, but it definitely is a hidden gem in my opinion.

Of course one has to diversify between tokens, not to put the eggs in one basket, but this one looks to be worth the risk with a very attractive presale price of 0.4 XLM for 1 AXU that is 50% less than their ICO price later, so this 2x gain together with the underlying Stellar price going up, giving a double boost to it, looks to be like a sure winner, gains soon in pocket I believe - and may soon be 5-10x the initial presale price, later on maybe 20x. Following some EOS related projects too along with other Stellar projects, maybe finding some further ones there too. But I am definitely for AXU as an undiscovered diamond - others I like are much more well known - so far... But I like to pick my own things that the others still ignore - I have gained very nicely that way so far Wink

Activity: 126
July 21, 2018, 08:44:58 AM

The problem with that is, if you miss the ICO, you miss the opportunity to earn significantly bigger profits. However it all boils down to your risk appetite.
Activity: 322
July 21, 2018, 08:41:21 AM
Yes ,you should continue to invest on cryptos and bitcoin because ,it is our oppurtunity to join here in bitcoin and invest in cryptos or bitcoin for it will really gain profits, so you sgould continue to invest.
Activity: 122
July 21, 2018, 08:10:13 AM
I think it's not worth investing in ICO, especially now.  It is better until the price is low to buy coins.  I think this is a very good option.
Activity: 36
July 21, 2018, 06:15:47 AM
If my suggestion, you can continue to invest . Because the current price will be very low, the cost of investing now is very small. If you invest now, it will be very good for you
Activity: 117
July 21, 2018, 04:05:25 AM
If you what, you should continue. The only thing - be very attentive to the details in whitepaper and other ICO related sources.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
July 21, 2018, 04:03:19 AM
Activity: 420
July 21, 2018, 03:58:25 AM
yes there is always time to invest in crypto market and these days market is low and this is real time to invest in the market and after few time you will get excellent rewards.
Activity: 130
July 21, 2018, 03:49:26 AM
there is no reason at all for you not to invest in the crypto platform, we both know the current market situation, coins have lost value, and High quality coins are selling off cheaply, Opening the investment doors for those willing to venture into the crypto world, Take advantage of the situation and invest, Do it wisely though as there are coins out there full of only promises but nothing more
Pages:
Jump to: