Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 52. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
July 22, 2018, 05:46:35 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Maybe you just choose the wrong team and not a good ico thats why you lose or your investments is failed. But there are so many good ico there that still very good to invest and give a good profit in there investors after a few months only.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 05:42:49 AM
It is okay to continue investing, but the goal of investment should not be ICO, and now ICO on the market is indeed 90% false! The remaining 10% also has the possibility of failure! I think it is better to buy and sell cryptocurrencies on the trading platform!
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 05:41:07 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
the succeeds of ICOs are mostly depend on how well-known it is.
that's the point to me right now, no matter what it purpose is, or what the team (not scam, absolutely)
when it was well-known, would be traded with more excite and therefore, you could take your money back when invest, at least
investing in ICOs is very risky, yea, you should know that at first place
Activity: 168
July 22, 2018, 05:36:46 AM
Now it is difficult to find a good ICO.  I think it's worth the wait a bit.  I think the situation will improve in autumn.
Activity: 600
July 22, 2018, 05:20:55 AM
I think you can make investments now, because altcoin prices are still low, so you can stay in the next few months at a higher price, so for us you will also get more profits in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
July 22, 2018, 05:15:20 AM
For me, of course yes, because in cryptocurrency world you should be optimistic. Just keep on investing, now that the price goes down.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 05:07:07 AM
I think you should continue to invest. ICO will succeed. It only takes time. I think what you have to do now is to wait patiently, don't panic, don't be afraid, keep calm, now you are not giving up, you can't pass. How long will ICO bring you surprises?
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
July 22, 2018, 05:03:59 AM
The current market is extremely volatile, even for crypto, you should not invest money you cannot lose. As in, when you invest, consider that money lost. If you cannot afford that, don’t invest.
Activity: 132
July 22, 2018, 04:55:52 AM
I think buying ico is a project that gets rich quickly and can realize the freedom of wealth. It can quickly get what you want and bring you a better life. But most of this year's ico project is a scam, and ico must be cautious. If you invest in ico is a good project, I feel that I can invest completely.
Activity: 120
July 22, 2018, 04:49:38 AM
Yes of course, keep investing, now is a good time for that. There are also some good ICO's Undecided
Activity: 336
July 22, 2018, 04:45:54 AM
It is really depends on you. As they always say, invest what you can only afford to lose. Why not look onto the coins/tokens that are already in the market. You can always research about it.
Activity: 308
SEMUX
July 22, 2018, 04:40:43 AM
It is necessary to carefully analyze the ICO before investing. in an unstable market, only 1-2 ICO  out of 100 give profit to investors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
July 22, 2018, 04:40:07 AM
You ask for financial advice on forum where everything has been explained many times no, you can search forum and find many topics should I invest in ICO. Read them all and after you read them decide what is best to do with your money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
July 22, 2018, 04:36:48 AM
Maybe because the chances of being successful ICO was only 8% that is very small chance. So we're we gonna do if ICO always like this moment? We cannot make profit and always lose our money, The other way to get more money is trading. Try it and check it first before to enter your money.
Activity: 102
July 22, 2018, 04:34:33 AM
First of all, I feel sorry for your failure.
Then I think you have to stop investing in ICO, don't waste your own money, because I think ICO is a big risk, you can understand some other better and safer quality currency, such as ETH.
Activity: 103
July 22, 2018, 04:29:41 AM
I think now is a bad time for investment in ICO.  Now a lot of not successful companies.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 02:57:30 AM
Risks to an investment must always exist, as well as investment in crypto. The risk will be even greater if our knowledge is very minimal about crypto. What happens only panic sells because less read the situation and determine the decision.
Activity: 168
July 22, 2018, 02:55:29 AM
It seems to me that while the market is unstable and the price is low it is better not to invest in ICO.  Now it is better to buy coins.
Activity: 476
July 21, 2018, 09:06:30 PM
 New ICO everyday come in to the market, and to chooce the potential one we should be spend times to make research to know what problem they want to solve,  and how profesional the team member behind the project . ICO market has potential to make huge reward but the risk still high,  so to minimize the risk important to use not more than 5% of total your money.
Activity: 124
July 21, 2018, 08:54:00 PM

not all ico fail, there is also a successful ico, when you invest in ico, choose a good ico good, so you do not lose, for that you have to be careful
Pages:
Jump to: