Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 56. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 04:53:22 PM
The prices are low and you have the opportunity of buying the coins at a cheaper amount, so instead of sitting back and thinking of whether or not to invest in the market, look for a promising coin and invest in it. When the market goes back up, you will be more than glad that you did so.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 08:42:06 AM
I think yes. Investments, this is a living tool in a promising future. Crypto currency does not stand still. It grows and demands that we grow with it. There are more and more new crypts that give us confidence in the bright future.
Most ICO projects need time to demonstrate their potential for development. Only in practical operation can they find and solve problems.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 07:10:43 AM
I think yes. Investments, this is a living tool in a promising future. Crypto currency does not stand still. It grows and demands that we grow with it. There are more and more new crypts that give us confidence in the bright future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
July 19, 2018, 07:05:17 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Of course he has to do it! The only question is how much you can afford to invest. There are many interesting coins in the market but there is a lot of trash too! Make the right choice.
July 19, 2018, 05:18:07 AM
though the crypto market is vlatile but they future of bitcoin is very bright,before investing,you should do a good research and follow they market trend because on june there was a rise which later fell in value but on july they crypto market is rising high,before investing we should research for they possible outcome because the crypto market is volatile
Activity: 84
July 19, 2018, 05:14:41 AM
There will be failure. Last bull market allowed basically everyone to make money. Now it's getting more selective, so instead of trying to hit a home run, dollar cost average your way into coins that will be here for the long haul (BTC and ETH). Of course, do your own research, my friend. Asking this question just to get some fresh ideas is one thing, just remember, you're responsible for your decisions! Study how to make good decisions, and learn as you go.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 19, 2018, 05:11:38 AM
Try to invest in good projects and do it carefully. It is much more profitable in the short and long term
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
July 19, 2018, 04:38:47 AM
Investment in crypto is a very risky business..but if you're lucky and you invest in a very good company you can get a very large profit..
Activity: 2
July 19, 2018, 04:34:08 AM
Bitcoin is new with many people who haven't heard about it and get it, so don't give up
Activity: 25
July 19, 2018, 04:32:07 AM
I will suggest you to stay away fro ICO and invest in established coins like ETH. Profit may be less but there is more safety.
July 19, 2018, 04:10:43 AM
Well, of course, you have, invest more when the market is still declining, and take this opportunity to invest more and more
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 19, 2018, 03:58:09 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Check www.orbistransfer.com maybe you will like it.
with the development of the profits, we might achieve is to invest. because it is for investment will be very nice with we have a coin or follow the ICO with us to invest at this time. so it will be very good with you continuing to invest in the future to generate far greater profits in the future.
Activity: 51
July 19, 2018, 03:48:32 AM
Ico is still worth investing, and there are still many good projects.
However, it is recommended that you do your homework when investing in ICO, check the team background, view the website information, study the content they provide, plan for the future, etc. This requires you to study it carefully.
copper member
Activity: 546
July 19, 2018, 03:42:26 AM
i must say the richest man in the world is a risk taker, cryptocurrency investment is risk taking and it requires a strong man to strive in it. so if you must make it big through invest ment in cryptocurrency you have to set your mind like a risk taker and be positive about the situation of the market.i urn out the must tell you that no one expected the bitcoin to the way it is now when it first started but now we all see where it is, it those that took the risk to invest in it then that are now enjoying it.
Activity: 462
July 18, 2018, 07:21:47 PM
For me you should not stop to invest in ICO beacuse if you can find a good ico i am sure and confident that the money you will invest can relly grow even x3 or x5, and for me it is also true that right now there are so many ico that is scam so all the investor should think wisely before investing.
Activity: 118
July 18, 2018, 07:11:25 PM
I think you should participate again and invest in Ico. but you have to find a falid info about Ico that you will follow. because it is true, if we are wrong in stepping investment in Ico, we will really lose our money.
Activity: 294
July 18, 2018, 12:06:06 PM
Yes because if not someone will invest for you. Don't miss the opportunity here in crypto world especially right now is the perfect time to buy. Crypto world is still you just buy right now and wait for the world to mass adopt cryptocurrency and when that time happen for sure cryptocurrency is very huge.
Activity: 119
July 18, 2018, 12:04:05 PM
Be more careful in choosing ICO. i recommend you to still investing, so just keep on working for it and strive more.
Activity: 84
July 18, 2018, 11:49:40 AM
Investing has a lot of risk you have to face. Not all the investors success. Many of them are failed but not all are giving up. There are chances waiting for you.

It's natural to lose money when you're new in trading. You just need to be patient and continue leaning. The same thing goes for investing in ICOs. You can't win them all as they say.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 10:17:25 AM
I think to you it is necessary to continue to invest, unsuccessful first attempts don't mean that you give up, failure is a part of a game and as you choose yourself, the fact that in the cryptoforeign exchange market still there are many other opportunities is important, just surely confirm the following project long before investment. It is necessary to work, otherwise you don't know the result
Pages:
Jump to: