Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 55. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 06:44:48 PM
I believe you should. If you stop, how will you earn from this opportunity? Yes there are failed ICO's and it's just inevitable. But that's the risk we need to face if we want to earn big in this venture. There is no perfect investment. It's just a matter of being able to manage those risks to our advantage.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 06:37:20 PM
You can invest in ICO. But for such investments it is necessary to allocate a small part of its portfolio. Also, do not invest all allocated funds in the ICO. You can leave 50% and try to buy cheaper at the exchange.

Investing 50% in ICO is too much even for seasoned traders. I wouldn't invest more than 15% no matter how promising the ICO is. Most of them fail so it's best to be careful.
Activity: 364
July 19, 2018, 06:24:14 PM
yeah that's very true , most of the ICOs get failed nowadays . but you don't have to stop investing in ICOs because there are good ICOs also . do your own research before investing . think about the team,concept , marketing etc.
Activity: 138
July 19, 2018, 05:58:01 PM
Surely to invest you should take advantage of this moment that the market of the currencies is in low, and in this way to be able to obtain gains in the long term. Equal you should be responsible knowing that all investments are risky so you should inform you before.
Activity: 518
July 19, 2018, 05:48:49 PM
Of course you should always invest ! you need to develop to get more money and become happier, investment is now the only way to become richer!
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 05:45:03 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Yes its true that 99% of ICOs out there are scam and the developers or CEO just want to make some money. Despite the fact that the Industry is full of scam, there are still good ones. If I want to invest in ICOs, I rather chose to participate in ICO listed on icodrops.com
Activity: 434
July 19, 2018, 05:44:41 PM
You can invest in ICO. But for such investments it is necessary to allocate a small part of its portfolio. Also, do not invest all allocated funds in the ICO. You can leave 50% and try to buy cheaper at the exchange.
true what kind of such thing is to be when you are not allocate all of your fund on a single ICO well this is more risky as we think so better to be more careful on it there is no such thing that we can be able to know quickly we should be matter for everything.
By the way, an exciting strategy, I would do so when investing in ICO, we leave half for purchasing on the exchange, so we buy with a risk equal to zero and have a chance to buy more profitable.
yes, i think that you should continue incpvesting and i believe that it is a good thing to start and to learn about other spheres
Activity: 90
July 19, 2018, 05:44:22 PM
don't give up, you always have to research a project well, there are several good ICOs to invest in, I don't mention them to you because I don't want to be a shill, but just research and document well before investing, it's always advisable to invest in a project that you really believe, something that can be used in the real world, so it's more difficult to fail and you can have some success.
Activity: 434
July 19, 2018, 05:43:56 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
if younhave food results, ehy jot to continue to invest, i think it is really inmportant to know what to do
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 19, 2018, 05:41:58 PM
true what kind of such thing is to be when you are not allocate all of your fund on a single ICO well this is more risky as we think so better to be more careful on it there is no such thing that we can be able to know quickly we should be matter for everything.
By the way, an exciting strategy, I would do so when investing in ICO, we leave half for purchasing on the exchange, so we buy with a risk equal to zero and have a chance to buy more profitable.
Activity: 98
July 19, 2018, 05:41:14 PM
You could always find opportunities to invest if you have some spared money, the cryptocurrency prices fluctuate alot and if you are aware you can find some altcoin with a price that is lower than usual, perfect for investment and holding.
Activity: 364
July 19, 2018, 05:40:18 PM
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
July 19, 2018, 05:35:30 PM
I also heard similar figures. I think that in this situation it is difficult to think that something should change therefore I personally stopped investing in ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 05:21:03 PM
Investment as I have always note here is one of the wisest decision anyone can make especially at a time like this.
Note however, the investment should be on coins with amazing potentials. Thus, a kind of investment that comes so great wisdom and understanding.
Activity: 336
July 19, 2018, 05:16:22 PM
 This is about you if you believe in the project you can invest.  But if you are not sure about project you can join bounty campaigns
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 19, 2018, 05:13:21 PM
July 19, 2018, 05:05:14 PM
the coin prices on the digital currency stock market are now very low and investors can earn big bucks. next time the bull season will begin. so keep on investing.
i believe in cryptocurrencies and i think that you nnedped to continue to invest and learn to be sucessful in the future
July 19, 2018, 05:04:34 PM
i think you should co tinue, why to stop espesially if everything is going so good, i think you should not be afraid
Activity: 162
July 19, 2018, 05:03:14 PM
the coin prices on the digital currency stock market are now very low and investors can earn big bucks. next time the bull season will begin. so keep on investing.
Activity: 125
July 19, 2018, 04:57:50 PM
Yes you can continue to invest since you have what can make you invest den go look for good project or an amazing project good luck
Pages:
Jump to: