Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 58. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 07:46:53 AM
I personally like to invest in this stage that the market is in low trend. But if you are trying to invest in ico's then maybe you should think twice and do some deep research of what you are investing for , is it worth it? is it profitable? do your own research how this things work. investing in ico's is very risky maybe  90% of ico today is scam be vigilant. Maybe you should buy some atlcoins or btc or choose top 10 in the market thats the other way of investing.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 07:46:13 AM
We are still in the early days of crypto. Of course it's still time to invest. Do your due diligence though because there are a lot of scams. The safe bet is to buy something in the top 10 or top 20.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
July 18, 2018, 07:43:52 AM
it seems that the decision to stop or go is on yourself.
If you feel you are not getting results, it may be part of the exam. all need a great process and struggle to produce a great thing. keep the spirit and do not easily despair, I think that's the best choice for you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
July 18, 2018, 07:37:37 AM
I would rather stop investing in ICO, looks like you don't have a natural ability to spot the gem. Most of us don't so don't worry. Do your research instead. Hype doesn't mean the success. Try to buy once token on an exchange, sometimes you can get it dirt cheap. I'd not bother to participate in ICO if I missed the pre-sale with discount.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
July 18, 2018, 07:34:02 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
I don't have much experience and no expert but my opinion is if you have patience and investment that is in case of loss and doesn't matter to you than to invest in the market and with patience you keep it without panic and any pressure because its a digital market and a risky game.
copper member
Activity: 370
July 18, 2018, 07:13:38 AM
Lots of projects are failing or fraudulent this year, but there are some who are successful. I would advise you to invest in datareum because it has a promising future. If you choose ICO, you should look at a team that is clear and works real.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 07:09:21 AM
Well, you can certainly invest, because investment is one of the main tasks of ICO, and bounty.
Again, it's up to you.
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 07:02:48 AM
Investing in ICO is very risky but profitable. You need to study it well and research information about the project before investing. You can also diversify your money.
Activity: 75
July 18, 2018, 07:02:34 AM
You can still invest, it is actually a nice think to do, but you only ensure you pick the right projects, projects that has the capacity for growth by actually adoption,not just by speculation
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
July 18, 2018, 06:58:23 AM
you shouldnt stop investing if you have enough money that you can forget for at least 1 year. especially these days are really very good for the ones that want to invest because everything is so damn cheap.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 06:56:51 AM
In my opinion, investments are not a gold ticket where once you have done it huge amount of money will return back. But it is when you hit a jackpot and played smart. Investments is like a game, you could win or lose.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 04:50:34 AM
I believe investing in crypto. This is an integral part of the work in it. The question is how to invest better and more correctly? I will say this, slowly, with wisdom approach any issue. And all investments will bring success.
Activity: 51
July 18, 2018, 04:45:51 AM
It is possible to make profitable at the moment of full-investment time market mobility. Ascension takes place in the same place as you can in time.
Activity: 113
July 18, 2018, 04:44:51 AM
In my opinion, the risk of investing in ICO is particularly high. I think the market is particularly unstable now. You should not waste your money. Don't continue to invest. If you must continue to invest, I think you must Be patient,
Activity: 12
July 18, 2018, 04:43:02 AM
Still lots of good ICOs
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 18, 2018, 04:42:39 AM
I think this market is worth investing in. This year's encryption market is very low, and the price of many cryptocurrencies has fallen a lot. If we invest at this time, the cost of investment will be very small.
maybe the question of the investors is when will the market move back up when we have bought it under the conditions below ? whether it will take a long time or just a minute. if it still takes a ling time then of course the investors still does not want to buy it now
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 04:33:18 AM
It is investment that i has seen me throughout my stay in crypto. I do investment into bitcoin in particular and some altcoins that seem a little promising. Will advice all not to lose guard because i get not less than $100 every week.
Activity: 168
July 18, 2018, 04:33:09 AM
The current cryptocurrency price is so low, I think we can invest in the current market. And in this market we must have enough patience, I think the encryption market will pick up in the next few months.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
July 18, 2018, 04:30:24 AM
Crypto world is a long road and it's just in the first move, so no better time to invest than now.
Agreed. I think now it is necessary to purchase tokens, be patient and sit down for a long hold. In any case, in the long term, any token will bring income.
Activity: 34
July 18, 2018, 04:27:01 AM
Crypto world is a long road and it's just in the first move, so no better time to invest than now.
Pages:
Jump to: