Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 59. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 04:26:35 AM
Greed is your worst enemy. It is human nature, we often get greedy when profits are running high. I’ve been there, done that, but, at the end, ended up losing it all. Greed leads many traders to reckless acting and committing mistakes.
Activity: 85
July 18, 2018, 04:24:12 AM
Sir, I don’t think you should give up for the failure of one thing. I and my friends around me have invested in many failed ICOs, but we have not given up easily. We will learn more knowledge and invest more. Be cautious, we get huge profits, you don't give up, you can try to do something else, direct purchase is also a better choice.
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 04:22:10 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

If you're investing in all of them without analyzing then risk of losing your funds is increasing.
Last investment - Welltrado
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 04:20:09 AM
I had invested in some ICO project such as: Faceter, Vinchain, TrueGame and i lost a lot of money. But  i think it is a common when invest in crypto. It help me learned how to trading, how to investing, how to make the wise strategy. Hence, I will continously invest in cryptoand hope get the profit and do not loose anything. Roll Eyes

Activity: 126
July 18, 2018, 04:10:11 AM
There are one time that I think investing to crypto is not worth it anymore. I feel bad since that day also the time I found market slowly down and it affects some of my holdings. But I refuse to stop and think widely that since all tokens are cheap why not buy more tokens that I think a worthy to invest with and wait for it to pump.
Activity: 357
July 18, 2018, 04:06:51 AM
If im in your situation and i still have some to continue investing in bitcoin or in any other crypto currencies and yes i will really do continue to investing on it at this moment because for me right now or this moment you can buy bitcoin and other crypto currencies at their lower prices or value and if you do some knowledged how you will do hold it and manage to keep it for long and you do really how the market runs in and out and in the future you can make a lot of profit after you investing a lot of it in the past.
Activity: 88
July 18, 2018, 04:05:03 AM
Cryptocurrency  is still very young, I believe there are still more  pizza buyer at the moment  who will be discovered in the near future .keep investing, you are a millionaire in the making
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 18, 2018, 04:00:03 AM
If you believe in cryptocurrencies, you need to constantly look for funds to invest in new projects. That's the only way to make a fortune. Personally, I always try to invest even if the market is falling
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 03:56:20 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

More than 80% ICOs not landed on good exchanger. Most of it is scam ICOs. There is good ICOs but we must selecting ICOs before decide to join on it. I am prefer buying coin/token in market or exchanger.
Activity: 164
July 18, 2018, 03:53:24 AM
I think this market is worth investing in. This year's encryption market is very low, and the price of many cryptocurrencies has fallen a lot. If we invest at this time, the cost of investment will be very small.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 18, 2018, 03:51:21 AM
Is an option for every human being for investment or not. Because the course is adapted to the capabilities of each. In my opinion, does not need to be forced. If you have the capital, and feel able to investment. Then the investment. But if otherwise, then you should do other things for a profit. Continue to learn, not to fix repeated the same mistake.
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 18, 2018, 03:51:05 AM
I suggest just continue to invest but always makes market analysis first before putting your money into and try to invest the amount of money that you can accept to be loss also.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 18, 2018, 03:48:44 AM
If you really believe in crypto currency, then you should not have doubts that your investments will bring you a good profit in a few years. I think it's not too late to invest in crypto.
Activity: 100
July 18, 2018, 03:46:03 AM
Investing in crypto is a really good choice If you want to get rich. But remember there is always a chance to stay with nothing
copper member
Activity: 378
July 18, 2018, 03:18:33 AM
dear firstly get too much pessimistic about crypto. follow few strategies like dont invest all your money in just one coin.. second devote some time to learn how crypto work. what is the correlation between altcoin and bitcoin. thirly while investing keep patience only then you can earn in crypto.
Activity: 95
July 18, 2018, 02:15:32 AM
Investing is like fishing so we can not stop to release the bait if we want to continue to get the fish so I think the investment will now produce results in the future if all the predictions and steps are correct
I also think it's impossible to stop here. The more that crypto currency projects have been successful in any case, compared with conventional projects, from real life. After all, many people can not even start an advertising campaign.
Activity: 420
July 18, 2018, 02:08:27 AM
To be honest, I have always been wary of any investment, but investment in cryptocurrencies and ICO pleased me. I advise you to be as attentive as possible to the methods of investment and projects and then everything will turn out
Activity: 364
July 18, 2018, 01:59:29 AM
Investing is like fishing so we can not stop to release the bait if we want to continue to get the fish so I think the investment will now produce results in the future if all the predictions and steps are correct
Activity: 658
July 18, 2018, 01:57:19 AM
Investing is not one day job,  you have to continue to appraise your investment and make changes by divesting ams re-investing on continuous basis.  What works yesterday is not necessarily going to work today. The cryptocurrency market is dynamic so should you!
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 18, 2018, 01:54:26 AM
I think in a couple of months the situation will improve and so I would advise you to continue investing.

Yes, everything seems to be that in a couple of months everything can change so much that it is even difficult to imagine. Therefore, we need to invest now. Otherwise, then we will bite the elbows.
Pages:
Jump to: