Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 61. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 02:15:11 PM
There are worthwhile projects in which you can invest. The most important thing is not to invest in the first ICO that comes across. Before investing, you need to study everything in detail, look at the guys who conduct it, their past projects. Or really, as above you were advised to invest in ETH and BTC, so as not to lose your money
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 02:07:45 PM
It depends on your wishes and your professional skills. Start earning is a very good idea, stop losing is also great. It is up to you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 12:41:30 PM
Try to globally study each project, ask people who are very versed in every project, read news and different chats, and then there will be at least some hope for a good project, but it's not exactly Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 11:52:08 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

I agree with some of the comments that say ICO is at risk now. You can focus on the coins you have right now, but I'm not too interested in investing huge sums into ico. I myself am still investing in some ICOs, but I am also observing the development of the project for a very long time. Just follow the progress, and you can think better.
Activity: 171
July 16, 2018, 01:08:36 AM
I think it's worth continuing to invest, but maybe you should not invest in ICO.  I think it's worth trying to invest in ETH and BTC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 11:38:45 PM
Do not just invest in a promising ICO project. I suggest to put your money on the top list coins to ensure your profit when you invest into coins like bitcoin or ethereum
Activity: 86
July 15, 2018, 10:15:18 PM
I think it relies upon you, will be you doing your own examination before contributing on a task. They are right that over 90% of ICO these days are here to take individuals' cash, some of them are a copied venture from past undertaking which is likewise a trick.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
July 15, 2018, 05:55:29 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
The news that said 92% ico failed meant that,  92% sold below ico price after ico... I think they will still moon
Activity: 70
July 15, 2018, 05:41:31 PM
ofc you should invest if you have enough money
Activity: 119
July 15, 2018, 05:35:41 PM
Every mistake you did - is an expirience which may help you make good investment in the future.

About researches - even most accurate research can guarantee 100% protection vs scam.
Activity: 322
July 15, 2018, 03:58:21 PM
You should definitely go ahead. Being a little picky about the bounty will also provide some good returns to research. There are really many projects. The best among them is hard to find but not impossible.
Activity: 112
July 15, 2018, 03:55:30 PM
Now there are few good and promising ICOs.  I think in September there will be good ICO.  I advise you to wait a couple of months.
Activity: 76
July 15, 2018, 02:36:51 PM
We cannot actally predict the success or failure of an ico, but we can overcome it by choosing ico who has reached softcap and have a responsible team, can be seen from the activity of admin in telegram group. it's a few criteria to choose which ico is expected to have a good prospect. and the important thing is always to be careful.
Activity: 201
July 15, 2018, 01:58:10 PM
I believe that, of course, we must continue to invest
Of course, a lot of projects fail, but now the situation on the market is not the best
But potential projects will still survive
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 01:53:24 PM
why invest your money in various projects, if there is a cryptocurrency. it is much more transparent and you can see how the price changes. you can sell your cryptocurrency at any time. to reduce risks or increase profits is all up to you.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
July 15, 2018, 09:20:21 AM
Investing in ICO is still one of the most rewarding crypto activities. But one should be sure that the project he is joining is a legitimate one. Proper research and analysis should be done to identify legit or scam projects. If you can do this, then go ahead. Else, avoid it cause the risk is great.
Activity: 116
July 15, 2018, 07:17:24 AM
Conduct a factor analysis of the project in which you plan to invest your savings, now there are many fraudulent schemes, because of which the belief in an honest ICO disappears
Activity: 83
July 15, 2018, 07:06:40 AM
You should invest very carefully because there are many ups and downs in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 28
July 15, 2018, 07:01:17 AM

Hello Sir,

I think you mean that 92% of China based ICO projects are failed. I saw similar posts in some crypto news websites, but I think its more like FUD. Banks and government institutions doesn't like it and in my opinion a lot of ICOs which failed are basically scammers and behind them there is/are some banker/bankers or other person who is interested to make profit and to make ICOs look like scammers homes. One shoot two kills Wink. I recommend you to keep investing in ICO, but always make good homework, check backgrounds of the team, check website info, make research what they offering. Avoid ICO with promising like "invest now and you will get 3000% profit" or etc. I still trust in ICOs, because the biggest gang of scammers and fraud are bankers... If you compare bankers and ICOs by amount of money which was scammed from people, bankers are light years ahead Wink.

it's true that banks and the government don't really like crypto and how it seems to take away their monopoly of the reigns. But of course, just like GodMode said, always do your homework before investing. And as I always say, invest only as much as you are willing to risk. Investing is good as long as you know your limits and how to check for what's good.
Activity: 122
July 15, 2018, 06:59:29 AM
Of course, there are still many opportunities in this industry to get rich. At present, this market is at the bottom of the market and it is a good time for us to invest. Waiting for the market to pick up, you can get huge profits from it.
Pages:
Jump to: