Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 63. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 05:19:47 PM
I agree that the ICO has become a lot of scams and many now doubt whether to invest in ICO. it depends on you, if you are sure that the project will be successful - invest.
Activity: 39
July 14, 2018, 05:17:01 PM
In spite of the fact that there are an ever increasing number of new undertakings coming up ordinary, I imagine that you can at present contribute to a few tasks as a help to them. I saw a portion of the ICO ventures, they truly have an extremely pleasant and far reaching thoughts, his disappointment may because of financing issues et cetera, yet evidently their bearings and thoughts are not awful on blockchain innovation improvement. That is valid that you should take more consideration and profound thought and promoting looking before doing any venture onto the undertaking. Try not to lose your fire to help. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 03:40:47 PM
Of course you need to invest, but you need to remember and invest in something other than cryptocurrency to be balanced
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 03:39:27 PM
This is a personal decision, you should bear in mind that all investments have their risk, that's why you would have to inform yourself and also investigate a little to have knowledge about current projects and platforms.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 03:22:51 PM
yes of course if it is very profitable you do not stop, but if you already feel hesitant to do that I think for now you better invest in the real thing and a little risk of loss or not the same as the currency crypto.

in any case, many people prefer to invest in real estate or securities, or maybe in precious metals, but no case gives such rapid growth of your financial opportunities, as possible with the crypto currency.
I agree with you stocks and real estate investments are the best investments in long term. In long term (10 years approx) you can´t be in loss statistical which is awesome, right?
Activity: 420
July 14, 2018, 03:18:54 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
I think you should stop investing in the ICO coins you invest in today. Because if you continue to invest, of course, you will experience a huge loss. So you should invest in ICO coins that have good prospects for the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 03:07:42 PM
yes of course if it is very profitable you do not stop, but if you already feel hesitant to do that I think for now you better invest in the real thing and a little risk of loss or not the same as the currency crypto.

in any case, many people prefer to invest in real estate or securities, or maybe in precious metals, but no case gives such rapid growth of your financial opportunities, as possible with the crypto currency.
Activity: 121
July 14, 2018, 02:59:48 PM
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 02:34:56 PM
I agree with those who say you should stop for now. Even if we do our research in ICOs, more than 90% of them are created to scam people out of their money. It became too risky to deal with ICOs.
Activity: 154
July 14, 2018, 02:27:54 PM
I think in autumn there will be good and successful ICO.  Now it's better to invest in ETH or BTC.  I think this is a good choice.
Activity: 266
July 14, 2018, 02:22:53 PM
ICO investments are risky especially this times. If you believe the project, you can buy and wait. It can be increase fast with good market conditions. But, I only invest Bitcoin or ETH right now.
Activity: 126
July 14, 2018, 02:14:09 PM
Do not be discouraged to get many results from crypto. Investing in some ICOs project are risky because we cannot know if the project will success or have intention to create a real product
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
July 14, 2018, 02:12:56 PM
Don't stop investing in ICO.But start learning more about ICO and think about what future will need
at this time I think spotcoin is the one of the best ICO of july-aug.spotcoin is based on neo platform and it's a Georgia based project.They have more than 5 years experience about OTC marketplace.They will launch a OTC marketplace at q1,2018.then they will launch a mining powerhouse and a exchange.
Activity: 126
July 14, 2018, 02:05:55 PM
well there are other potentials project that you have to invest not all projects because most them are scam or they won't meet up there softcap,so we need to be careful wen investing in some project because after investment you ends up nothing.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 14, 2018, 01:46:10 PM
of course if there is an analysis you have to be careful to invest your money, let alone the failure appears in front of the eye, then you just spend your money and your time wasted. you can see the best ICO rating from the information contained in this forum or the cryptocurrency website.
Activity: 139
July 14, 2018, 01:39:53 PM
I think it's worth spending time studying the company and finding a good company and investing in ICO.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 01:04:21 PM
I personally will keep investing, just because i do not want miss cool projects. On this market it is easier to get in, on bull market you will not have such opportunity,so take your chances now
Activity: 154
July 14, 2018, 12:02:17 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Why invest in ICO if you do not make a profit.  I advise you to invest better in new promising coins.
Activity: 182
July 14, 2018, 09:51:15 AM
Maybe your just getting in the time that almost all of the ICO's are scam i don't really know what they are trying to do other than scamming people.But, you must believe that there are still many ICO's will arrive to change again the cryptocurrency world. Let's just hope that all people believe that Smiley

Yes and i think now is the right time while the market price is still very cheap so we can earn more profit once the bull market will come.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
July 14, 2018, 09:47:10 AM
Maybe your just getting in the time that almost all of the ICO's are scam i don't really know what they are trying to do other than scamming people.But, you must believe that there are still many ICO's will arrive to change again the cryptocurrency world. Let's just hope that all people believe that Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: