Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 62. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 06:56:33 AM
If you have an investment, it is better to invest this money in coins because the coins are cheap and they are expected to grow in the future. Then you will be in the black.
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 06:45:35 AM
Investing in ICOs is very risky and if you can't take the risk or you dont want to then just stop to invest
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 06:43:04 AM
There are many ways to lose your money in crypto ), ICO is one of them, but there are still very strong and good projects to invest in, such as EOT (Entertainment Open Network Protocol).
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 06:41:10 AM
The emergence of rare new ICOs will capture the attention of investors and invest in cryptocurrency, but many people will surely fail because of the likelihood of evaluation.
Studying the market is not complicated and gives a good idea of ​​how the value of coin investment will be in the future. Here are some important points in evaluating a potentially good crypto currency for the future.
For currency distribution, smart contracts that manage the distribution of coins have special rules, such as how many will be available, to whom, when, and whether unsold coins will be "burned" (destroyed) or not.
Typically, rare coins are related to supply, the more supply the more it gets on the open market. Find out how many coins will be sold in closed pre-sale (and what bonuses to buy at the time), targets from time to time from ICO, and more.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 06:35:30 AM
We must understand that, for various reasons, about 90% of ICO projects will result in losses for investors, and only one of ten startups will bring a high income.
And if you invest on your own, the best way to protect yourself is to check everything that can be checked, carefully select candidates for investment. This is your money, and how thoroughly you study the project, it depends whether you will gain or lose investment.
Activity: 252
July 15, 2018, 06:34:56 AM
That depends whether you are ready to take the risk. I started investment by investing in Electroneum which made me X10 profit till now. If you dont have knowledge of it then you can get guidance from experts or can make your own research.
Activity: 238
July 15, 2018, 06:28:29 AM
I think that investment in ICO is like a lottery, you can get lucky and invest in long-term token which will quickly rise in price or you can invest in a garbage token which you or anyone can not buy))
Activity: 102
July 15, 2018, 06:26:43 AM
You should definitely continue to invest, failed first  attempts doesn't mean that you give up, failure's are a part of the game and how you pick yourself afterwards is what matters, there are still lots of other opportunities in the cryptocurrency Market, just be sure to validate the next project well before investing
Activity: 82
July 15, 2018, 06:20:18 AM
but there are a lot of scam ICOs now, so if you have doubts then it's better to buy alts on an exchange.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
July 15, 2018, 06:14:37 AM
I think that you need to take a short pause and stop investing in ICO because there are so many projects and you need to weed out all the scammers. I think it's much better to just buy coins and wait for the price increases
Activity: 358
July 15, 2018, 05:55:26 AM
if you can predict who is the best ico here, you must invest. so, what you want to do if you are investor? they will always find the best ico, and you have good experience from it.
try to look for a lot of information about ico, than se who investor that invest in that ico. how much the investor take profit from investment before. it  also can be point for search good ico
Activity: 90
July 15, 2018, 05:51:35 AM
Any investment is risk and investment in crypto currency is a double risk because you can always be a victim of scammers or the project simply will not get community support and tokens will cost $ 0))
Activity: 130
July 15, 2018, 05:46:43 AM
If you still have money, I think I can invest because the market is nearing the bottom. A lot of altcoins have fallen to the lowest price. I think it is possible to invest. You need to wait after investing. .
Activity: 365
July 15, 2018, 05:30:17 AM
Don't invest in ICO. If you have money, then go for investment in cryptos rather then ICOs. I mean buy some coins that you think will rise in price, and then wait. Things will change for crypto, i hope and believe so, and when and if that happens then you'll make good profit out of those coins.
Activity: 448
July 15, 2018, 05:28:29 AM
It is the sad story, but there are a lot of scam ICOs now, so if you have doubts then it's better to buy alts on an exchange.
As you can see, the altcoin on the exchange is not better, but I think this is still the best option.
Activity: 115
July 15, 2018, 05:24:14 AM
In this falling market, if you have enough money, I think you can continue to invest. Because of the current encryption market, many cryptocurrencies are very low in price and are now very suitable for investment.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 15, 2018, 05:22:48 AM
You can continue to invest, but it may turn out that you simply lose your money. Do not continue to invest in unprofitable projects, so it will be worse only for you

Yes, the experience of this and that year show that it is necessary to invest only in the bull market. And the bearish one should buy only the most liquid altcoins.
Activity: 392
July 15, 2018, 01:35:28 AM
You can continue to invest, but it may turn out that you simply lose your money. Do not continue to invest in unprofitable projects, so it will be worse only for you
Activity: 56
July 14, 2018, 05:58:56 PM
Always invest at your own risk, it will depends on your capacity in investing, if you're investing make sure that you can endure the loss of that and accept that it is not always goes as you plan.
Activity: 420
July 14, 2018, 05:36:02 PM
Well, if you are a wise investor and an opportunist then this is the best time for you invest, The market is in its all time low and the crypto coins have lost value, including those very high quality coins that has the ability to add value overtime, take advantage of this situation and buy these coins and hold them for as long a possible , you will be rewarded will when the bull run comes by
Pages:
Jump to: