Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 64. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 09:22:34 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

I think you'd better invest your funds in a quality-tested crypto, a top 50 on coinmarketcap.com and diversify. If you are more interested in ICO, then invest your funds in a small percentage, no more than 5% of your cold money. And you will sleep better.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 14, 2018, 09:13:37 AM
No, most of the 92% just failed to raise much money. I can't think of many successful ICOs that have failed yet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 09:12:49 AM
The decision to continue investing or not depends on yourself. The most important in my opinion, you must be careful in choosing land for the place to invest. Be careful choosing the right ICO if you really want to invest in ICO. It can not be denied if the many ICO that this deception to make our confidence in the ICO decreased. It is a natural thing, where there is good there must be also many crimes. To ensure you invest in the right ICO then you should not be lazy to deeply explore the information about the ICO.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 09:08:33 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

I am not an investor, but I think this is the right time to invest in any kind of altcoin and bitcoin. It is currently the price of all the coins falling and unstable, but we should still hope that after a few months the price will recover and rise again to give us bigger and more promising benefits and benefits. Hopefully, all is achieved.
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 06:25:57 AM
I advise now to invest only in reliable coins.  Now is a bad time to invest in ICO.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 14, 2018, 06:23:00 AM
I am different from you. Although I have lost a lot of money, I don't buy ICO, and I am still buying coins because I believe in the future of cryptocurrency.
Merit: 106
July 14, 2018, 04:34:21 AM
I think that anyone who can afford to invest in crypto-currencies should do it. Prices are very low for almost all Altcoins.  Smiley
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
July 14, 2018, 04:33:44 AM
You should invest in altcoin or other coins, I think the ICO was 50% successful and 50% failed. If you buy ICO coins then you must be prepared to accept all the risks, because if your heart is not ready then you are will surprise and frustrated. If you want to invest in ICO, it helps you look at their project in detail to ensure that the ICO is not a SCAM.
Activity: 238
July 14, 2018, 04:30:20 AM
Of course you must fight back, take that conditions as an experience so next time you will be more careful when you choose an ICO. In my opinion why you didn't want try to take a look at www.Sgamepro.io
I think is one of the best ICO i found so far, as we know gaming industries always growing from year to year. I suggest to you to take a look first gain more information then you can decide it by your self.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 04:28:14 AM

As for these season do not stop on investing. Yes bitcoin price now is not really high and in the state of decreasing but you as a invetor you can contribute to the bitcoin world to rise again because investors are the heart of bitcoin price which can help to rise again.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
July 14, 2018, 04:26:27 AM
Mate don't make yourself scared to invest especially when you know that the coins you prefered to buy has potential to increase your profits.
Activity: 90
July 14, 2018, 04:22:50 AM
I think its very advisable to invest, infarct, this is one of the best moments one can invest in the crypto market, the value of the coins are down, and high quality coins are available at a friendly price, a wise investor will take advantage of this and invest in high quality coins that might just increase in value overtime. be as choosy as possible and only invest in coins that will get you good returns
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 04:20:59 AM
Just try to carefully choose projects for investment. If you did not succeed a couple of times, then there is nothing critical. Even experienced captainvalor made bad investments
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 14, 2018, 04:10:43 AM
How much did you invest in? I want to know this. Secondly, you must insist on investing, but not ICO. You choose to invest in tokens, such as Ethereum, ADA, etc., but they may take a long time to make a profit.
Activity: 336
July 14, 2018, 04:07:29 AM
ICO investments are quite risky, as part of your crypto portfolio. You must have confidence in the top 25 coins or who you really believe. In my opinion many ICO's fail are basically cheats and behind them there are some bankers / bankers or others who are interested in generating profits and making ICO look like a scamer's home.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
July 14, 2018, 04:06:47 AM
Nowadays many people stop investing in cryptocurrencies and leave this market. I believe they will be waiting for more favorable market conditions that may occur after the launch of  ETF this autumn.

Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 04:02:10 AM
I think that you should keep looking in landing a good ico to invest into although it's like looking a needle in a hay stack. There will be a good ico out there. If you're a fortune seeker do it but if you want to play it safe and simple with minimal risks go invest in popular alts.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
July 14, 2018, 04:00:12 AM
You can get big opportunities by continuing to make investment with cryptocurrencies. As time passing by, the demand of the people to bitcoins are continuing to increase because of globalization.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
July 14, 2018, 03:59:35 AM
Its up tp you, there are still few ico which listing are above ICO. There must be a profit up tp x5 of investment. But current situation is unstable and might loss your eth or btc. For now feel and keep your eyes for crypto updates. Any time for now is a good to invest maybe not in ICO but in the top coins which is in dip right now
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 03:58:40 AM
it's true lately a lot of ico that looks good but ico is a scam to anticipate from the increasing loss is very big because of the many ico scams you should invest in the crypto and maybe now is the right time to buy some coins especially coins which is good to hold in the long run, because the price of almost all the coins on the market has dropped drastically and maybe it will last in the long run as well
Pages:
Jump to: