Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 93. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 06:48:40 AM
The idea is really smart, continuous growth of success. I believe that the community is one of the main components that unite the project, and this is especially true for projects such. https://konios.com/
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 06:47:43 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Maybe you overlook some good projects at that time or you did not research before you invest in ICO. Yeah your failure will become your experience and you can use it to be more cautious in choosing ICOs. Try again maybe this time you will hit a good ICO.
copper member
Activity: 112
June 30, 2018, 06:36:50 AM
Making an investments in any ICO is like a gambling. You don't know anything what would be the outcome of the project whether it is going to failed or success. Make a little research about the project you are about to make an investments with. There is always a risk but you'll never know that would give what you are expected to have in a project.
Activity: 92
June 30, 2018, 06:21:12 AM
There is no other word better than holding these days as cryptoworld's market cap has declined because of crisis and it's no other than invest. Yes, it's the very best time to invest more of your existing crypto assets or add some elite alt coins in your portfolio because almost all of the prices are dropping already.
Activity: 80
June 30, 2018, 03:52:53 AM
you should have patience and if you want to get rich then continue
investing in crypto is really a good choice because you can assure that you will be able to earn big profit or eve huge Smiley
but also it is risky because crypto has a too volatile
Activity: 420
June 30, 2018, 03:52:12 AM
yes why not before investment you must study of the project and it's plans deeply and when you satisfied with your analysis then you can invest in that ICO.
Activity: 75
June 30, 2018, 03:49:42 AM
I advise you should learn "How to choose a good ICO" before, you can find out many topic guide this in BCT forum and then you should also self-research to find out good ICOs for yourself.
For me, I think CloudFish is a good ICO.

CloudFish developed a security platform that enables companies and individual users to secure their assets stored in the cloud using blockchain technology. it use machine learning algorithms to automate threat detection and control before it becomes a risk to the security of users’ assets.

1. ICO website
cloud-fish.io

2. White paper
cloud-fish.io/CloudFishWhitepaper.pdf

I agree with this. Before investing to something its better to know what ICO should be chosen. Since its a money investment, you must carefully study or research before investing which will avoid making mistakes and at the same time you will learn bit by bit about ICOs and how to choose good ICO.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
June 30, 2018, 03:45:02 AM
if you have enough money outside why shouldn't you? this is the perfect time to buy something.
exactly this is so much time to do this that you wanted to have atleast this investment in this currency just make sure that you choose the potential coin to be.
Activity: 14
June 30, 2018, 03:39:48 AM
Always do solid research before investing in an ICO and most important, put what you can afford to lose
Activity: 8
June 30, 2018, 03:30:29 AM
The best to do as of today is investing. As a matter of fact most wealth people make their money through investment
Activity: 266
June 30, 2018, 03:27:52 AM
Today crypto market start with green signal. Yesterday market was dropped very low. Currently invest in Bitcoin, altcoins and some good ICO it's a good idea. Don't panic nobody can't stop crypto market . Now you invest in crypto you will get end of this year lot of profits.
Activity: 106
June 30, 2018, 03:25:25 AM
yes calm it is better you continue to invest if you are stuck at a very high price then all you can do is hold it lest you sell your assets at a very cheap price because it could hurt you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
June 30, 2018, 03:14:35 AM
Maybe you stopped at the right time when not greedy. The unwise investment may cost you everything. ICO Scam is the majority, even us as hunters are also victims. I will not advise you to invest further or not. If your choice is to continue investing or consulting with me: - Evaluation of the ICO product. - The team is reliable - The information about them is publicly transparent. - Judging from the veteran members on the forum.
Good luck !
Activity: 74
June 30, 2018, 02:48:56 AM
Now there is no point in investing in ICO when the market is falling for a long time.Almost all ICO lost lose in value.Now is the time to stop investing and diversify risks,for example, to shift into stable coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
June 29, 2018, 11:15:40 AM
There are different opinions on that question some of the guys would say that this is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency and some of the other can tell you to be fast enough to quit.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 09:17:22 AM
if you have enough money outside why shouldn't you? this is the perfect time to buy something.
Activity: 308
June 29, 2018, 09:13:16 AM
It is really hard to say that an ICO will fail sooner or later but as long as there are people continues on investing then it will stay. Specially to those ICOs that really contributes a lot in crypto currency world and play a big role much better to continue on investing with it.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 09:10:14 AM
Now you need to be very careful in choosing the projects you want to invest in, or stop investing in ICO at all, at least for some time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
June 29, 2018, 07:42:52 AM
Yes  now crypto market is going down compare with last six months  now Bitcoin price is very low. But it's not permanent crypto market rise again Therefore now you should continue to invest in crypto market will make huge profits.
Hmm, to be perfectly honest you can still invest in ICO, don't be so much panic and don't let your failures stop you in earning your money. There are some ICOs, good ICOs and has a potentials. Failure is a part of succession. Don't stop investing and go to your instinct.
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 06:29:01 AM
The important thing is which ICO you invest in and how you manage your fund, invest is never a bad thing just how you do it  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: