Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 95. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 09:57:17 AM
Do not be afraid and continue to follow your course. The market is cyclical and will both rise and fall. Investments in long terms are the only thing that will bring 100% profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 09:48:44 AM
Now is the right time to invest because all coin prices are experiencing a significant decline. Investment will not hurt if you choose the right choice.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 09:42:39 AM
Of course you should continues investing, I think you are not really well informed about the ICO that you've invested sir before investing to some ICO you better look or research about there platforms and try to analyzed or have a second opinion to others known you're targeted ICO.

Note: Investing to ICO's are very risky its better to invest in  some altcoins rather than in initial coin offering
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 09:31:38 AM
Investments have always been a very risky business. Any venture investor or business angel knows that out of 10 projects can be successful no more than 1. Never was such that everyone became successful.
Activity: 434
June 28, 2018, 06:56:53 AM
The bears are over the market this year. I'm hoping to see a big rally as well. Just biding my time here. I'm sure we'll see a nice pump before the year is out.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
June 28, 2018, 06:54:51 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

With the current market conditions, I think buying tokens from promising ICO's is a great option than investing. Just like investing you also need to take some risk if you want to success. We need to keep our patience if we want to success in a business. Taking risk is always necessary imo.
Activity: 322
June 28, 2018, 06:47:43 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
I know theirs many good ICO are coming every week and In my opinion the project will fail if those investors will dumps their token and the developer can't buy back the token right away as their product had not yet working. Investors will always asking about listing exchanges and if they get few profits they will sell their token and look for another ICO. Investing in ICO is a good opportunity that we can participate at the start of the project and be profitable once it hit the price in few years. Hold and don't sell at early stage.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 06:00:11 AM
 I think you should participate again and invest in Ico. but you have to find a falid info about Ico that you will follow. because it is true, if we are wrong in stepping investment in Ico, we will really lose our money.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
June 28, 2018, 03:26:35 AM
Who is analyzing, can you provide a link? according to the data you say it's better to stop ICO investing for now, but I think 95% is too big, I'm not sure it's accurate, so far it's because value of cryptocurrency decreased, a lot more users holding the coin than to invest it into ICO, especially again many ICOs that implement token sale simultaneously.
Yes, it is best not to invest again now. Unless you can see that it has great potential for development.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
June 28, 2018, 01:43:38 AM
Who is analyzing, can you provide a link? according to the data you say it's better to stop ICO investing for now, but I think 95% is too big, I'm not sure it's accurate, so far it's because value of cryptocurrency decreased, a lot more users holding the coin than to invest it into ICO, especially again many ICOs that implement token sale simultaneously.
Activity: 230
June 28, 2018, 01:38:02 AM
Once you've found another ICO that you think will be worth for your money do grab the opportunity to contiue investing your money because you know at the end of it will be very worth it.
Activity: 238
June 28, 2018, 01:32:42 AM
It is up to you. It is your decision if you want to continue to invest your money or to stop. Always double check first the ICO before investing your money because safety of your money is the first thing that you need to secure.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
June 28, 2018, 01:28:38 AM

If you aren't technically adept with analyzing projects and ICOs, I would suggest you stick with the large market cap coins like Bitcoin or Ethereum. It is true, ICOs are truly risky investments, especially if you don't have the time or inputs to do the necessary research.

With the large market cap coins at least you are backed by the general public and are most likely exposed to less risk.
Activity: 226
June 28, 2018, 01:28:21 AM

I understand why you are very confusing or afraid about your investment in cryptocurrencies based of what you have found that 92% of an ICO is not legit they are scammer's ICO. But I think  not exactly 92% ICO are scammed. Because I strongly believe that there are some ICO are Genuine and offered a good future in behalf of their investor's who give their trust also to invest their money in that certain ICO that they choose.
Activity: 216
June 28, 2018, 01:27:22 AM
We all know investing is so risky. But if you trust the ICO then why are you doubting if you are going to continue? Just grab the opportunity if you think that,would be the best for your money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 01:27:01 AM
Weigh your pros and cons in investing not all investments can mean gain you must consider all sides of the coin to be able to maximize profit.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
June 28, 2018, 01:25:49 AM
ICO investment is quite risky, treat them as a small part of your crypto portfolio. if you want to invest not important dad see the project first .
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 01:23:50 AM
Currently, ICO tends to be very much and tend to be divided into banya ICO.
My advice, you should stop joining ICO because now ICO potential is much more decreased compared to 2 years ago.
Currently, there are so many ICOs that many ICO does not reach the soft cap.
It will be useless if you do not choose ICO carefully, because accuracy before joining ICO is very important.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 28, 2018, 01:19:51 AM
I think better to continue investing in ICO. But check the background of every member of the ICO first if it is trusted. I think in every ICO the key to success is volume.
Activity: 55
June 28, 2018, 01:19:42 AM
In a rational world this is exactly when you should be very excited to invest some more if you truly believe in the fundamentals of this industry long term.

Mehdi
Pages:
Jump to: