Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 94. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 06:27:05 AM
Yes I will advise to invest at this present situation, because the cryptocurrency market is down and it’s the time to take advantage of price down.
Activity: 118
June 29, 2018, 06:23:41 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Hello Sir,

I think you mean that 92% of China based ICO projects are failed. I saw similar posts in some crypto news websites, but I think its more like FUD. Banks and government institutions doesn't like it and in my opinion a lot of ICOs which failed are basically scammers and behind them there is/are some banker/bankers or other person who is interested to make profit and to make ICOs look like scammers homes. One shoot two kills Wink. I recommend you to keep investing in ICO, but always make good homework, check backgrounds of the team, check website info, make research what they offering. Avoid ICO with promising like "invest now and you will get 3000% profit" or etc. I still trust in ICOs, because the biggest gang of scammers and fraud are bankers... If you compare bankers and ICOs by amount of money which was scammed from people, bankers are light years ahead Wink.

You should continue to invest and finish what you started. I believe failure is part to be successful of the journey that we had right now. Don't easily give up because of what you heard or read about negative news in ICO. You just have to do a massive research and background check before you invest in a project.
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 06:12:43 AM
There are still lot of icos that are successful nowadays, try to look for elysian ICO. they are very much successful in their TGE-sale and they already reach soft cap and hard cap.. They are still on the selling status on qryptos exchange. You can still participate. Please be hurry because the coin supply is almost sold-out.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 06:05:42 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

I think you should stop watching all those news, considering that many of them would be just fake. Called by a whales to dump the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 28, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

Why are you questioning that? Because the price has fallen? The real question is: "Do you believe crypto is the future"?  If you do, do invest. Otherwise, do not invest.

What is happening now is just part of the market ,you should continue to invest if you still believe in crypto and  if you see the good ico then don't waste the opportunity to invest on any coin or in bitcoin.
Activity: 58
June 28, 2018, 10:25:08 PM
Invest or not, you have to decide for yourself . no one can advise you what to do with your money . Investments are risks , and decisions should be made by yourself.
Activity: 252
June 28, 2018, 03:43:58 PM
You must be able to think realistically.
As a trader, you should be able to calculate profit and loss.
Crypto trade is now at the end of the horn. So you have to rethink if you want to invest again in crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 03:10:42 PM
not be demoralized to get numerous outcomes from crypto. Keep uncovering your capacities via hunting down loads of data and testing a considerable measure. Be more watchful in picking ICO, pick the best ICO and carry out your activity and conceivable. Try not to offer token after conveyance, however hold it up until the point when the cost is higher. That way you will get numerous advantages. Since in this crypto there are loads of astonishments and furthermore great ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
June 28, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

Why are you questioning that? Because the price has fallen? The real question is: "Do you believe crypto is the future"?  If you do, do invest. Otherwise, do not invest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
June 28, 2018, 03:07:11 PM
I have not much experience and not a expert but my opinion if you have patience and having investment which in case you loss and doesn't matter for you than invest in market and with patience you hold it without any panic and any pressure because its a digital market and a risky game.
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 03:03:26 PM
I'm not a investor, but i think this in the perfect timing to invest in any kind of alts and bitcoin. price was all fallen and not stable and hoping that after few months price will recover and rise up again to give us huge fiat
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
June 28, 2018, 03:03:08 PM
I can't understand how you still have the courage to invest in ICOs even after losing your money. When everyone is saying that investing in ICOs is a bad decision then maybe you should listen to them. There might be a reason why everyone is saying so. The amount of scam projects being launched in ICO market is just too high and its not worth losing your money over it.
Activity: 182
June 28, 2018, 01:27:23 PM
 I haven't heard those statistics before in my opinion 92% is too much, sounds like a bit exaggeration. Anyway I think that most of ico's are failing but there are many of great ones that you can still invest in.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 28, 2018, 11:57:06 AM
I think it's worth continuing to invest. The main thing is to carefully study the projects and not to risk a large amount. Invest as much money as you are willing to just lose.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 11:20:04 AM
Should continue to invest or not? This depends on your choice and choice. Need to master how the electronic market is going, the price of the coins high or low? Consider if investing while prices are very low as this is beneficial and which coins should i buy?
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 10:57:25 AM
The market is cyclical, it will grow and fall, long-term investment is the only thing that can bring great profits.
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 10:47:05 AM
I prefer you to do some research, it is always better when you do some researches. As you can see the market is still going down as of this moment. Reserach something that you should invest and will help you good profit. And remember that investing in crypto has a high risk but with that higher risk it will provide you large profits. So continue investing!
Activity: 178
June 28, 2018, 10:41:49 AM
Research is always better and if you are continuously looking at the market it’s going only down, I think you should do some research on what you should invest, Alts are no good now. I would suggest ICOs that are going to end next year, I have Liven on my radar and Friend ICO that is going to end in December. Go for these I would suggest.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
June 28, 2018, 10:11:16 AM
There's always risk involved in every kind of investment and the risk in crypto is definitely higher than the other because it has the opportunity to reward you with big profits. In the end it is up to you whether you want to continue investing in crypto or not. You also choose a bad time to invest as the market is bearish.
Activity: 566
June 28, 2018, 10:08:56 AM
Bad investment, we are in bear market it is difficult for new ico to have x profit after launching trade, don't stop investing but start buying when they are listed henceforth.
Pages:
Jump to: