Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 95. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 107
July 29, 2018, 10:30:19 PM
Even in 90% bounties here are totally scam, you will be paid but suddenly the value of the tokens are below ico or no value. For now, if you have enough money and you want to make real money, just to make sure that you research the project or the ico before participating in their bounties or invest in bitcoin, ethereum or in the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 10:28:57 PM
Your patience will help you get a good reward. The main thing is not to give up .
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 10:27:06 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Dont give up now. There are really good projects that pays you token or coins that are really worth to work for. You have to choose better projects or projects that pay in tokens or coins that are already listed on a exchange. Take part in such projects and you earn something with them. It's not always easy to find good projects, but it's worth the search. So do not give up and keep going. It is worth it.  Wink

Don't lose hope people and fuck the scam projects, we suffer for a while but when time comes bad karma will hit them badly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
July 29, 2018, 10:12:56 PM
I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
Because you didn't research. You must research first the project of whom you promoting, there are many scam ICO nowadays, most of them conducting bounty and that's the main enemy of every bounty hunters, bounty that isn't paying, so totally it is scam ICO.
Activity: 168
July 29, 2018, 09:52:50 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Can not, be enthusiastic as this will start soon, I read a lot about a certain project before joining this project.
Make sure they have a solid team and are able to improve stability. It's just that it takes time and you have to be patient.
Activity: 132
July 29, 2018, 05:47:17 PM
Don't ever give up on your ways. Many legit projects are available in the CRYPTO world with real team behind them, working tirelessly to make things right and you shall get into it sooner base on your adequate research.
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 05:43:10 PM
Never give up. I think that we are on the end of this market downtrend and everything will be fine again. Look how many promising ICOs were in the 2017 Wink.

Me too, if you endure the bad market you can only profit in the future.
Activity: 48
July 29, 2018, 05:28:30 PM
I would  advice you not to give up and try to work harder
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
July 29, 2018, 05:24:20 PM
You don't have to give up rather before going into any project first do extensive research about the project, their target and feasibility, this will reduce the possibility of partaking in the shit projects. Buckle up giving up is not an option
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 05:08:36 PM
I believe that you should not give up everything, keep working only carefully choose the projects in which you participate.
Activity: 8
July 29, 2018, 05:04:25 PM
I'm at the same situation. But how can you choose the best ICO? Even investors loose their money. This is like loterry. Go to the icorating.com, icobench. It can help you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
July 29, 2018, 05:01:12 PM
In the last 6 months, the bear of the month of the crypto currency is experiencing. investors in the past do not give up now, but a lot of money has recently been lost, but good times are coming soon. Just be patient. bull season is approaching.
I would like to see certain facts, not empty words. To date, there are a lot of forecasts regarding the future of the crypto-currency market, but already for half a year no forecast becomes a reality.
Activity: 266
July 29, 2018, 04:53:32 PM
In the last 6 months, the bear of the month of the crypto currency is experiencing. investors in the past do not give up now, but a lot of money has recently been lost, but good times are coming soon. Just be patient. bull season is approaching.
Activity: 44
July 29, 2018, 04:49:39 PM
Why do you want to give up mate..... This is the time to pit in more effort. There is light at the end of the tunnel and considering the movement of Bitcoin lately ,the party has just began  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 04:31:36 PM
This is up to you right. But i highly recommend that you shouldnt give up now. This work is about being patient.
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 04:25:17 PM
Never and ever try to give up. The market going red does not mean that it is over. This is usual thing that happens to the market and it should not give you the can't do spirit. You ought to push forward no matter how tough and unfriendly the market will be. Never give up for there are better days ahead.   
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
July 29, 2018, 04:19:23 PM
Never join in any airdrop that you find on twitter or various airdrop service sites. It is just not worth it spending a few minutes to join in their various social sites only to get nothing but scam tokens in your wallet. ICO investment while some bounty works are still a great way to make a little bit of money outside of your day job. But of course, it requires proper research and study about ICO and bounty projects. Do your homework carefully and you won't be disappointed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 04:15:21 PM
Never give up. I think that we are on the end of this market downtrend and everything will be fine again. Look how many promising ICOs were in the 2017 Wink.
Activity: 102
July 29, 2018, 04:14:27 PM
Giving up is not a reason in every problem that we are facing right now. Even though let's you don't get some great profits or you are scammed just try for a second chance maybe yoo're lucky enough.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 04:12:37 PM
Don't give up, market will pick up, we are in bear market for long now, everything is getting ready for bullish season, just accumulate as much as you can now and be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: