Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 11. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 02:04:43 PM
You need to understand that if you give up now and sell all your coins you will lose all you money you invested in crypto currency!
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 01:49:02 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Actually most of the ICO this year was scam project and you supposed to be thankful still anyhow, because at least you have 3 bounties which you had been paid by them to your wallet. Though, I cannot deny that most ico this year failed to achieve their goal target, or some ico extend their project for another couple of months. However, we need to continue to hunt a legit ico campaign here due to for sure there are still good ico project waiting for us, just hold on!
Activity: 420
November 03, 2018, 01:41:33 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Of course a lot of scams , but do not need to give up , make a bounty and wait for a long time and you will fully pay off, I do 3 months and I do not pay anything but I think the payments will soon be!
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 01:28:39 PM
Of course NO. It is necessary to work even more. More such chances will not be. Only now you can earn good money in the cryptocurrency.

Completely agree with this statement that it is not the time to give up. Especially when the moment comes when the desire appears to give up, it is better to move on. Because people that ready to give up when face the first trouble never reach the success. First analyze the projects you have participated in. And change the amount to the quality of them. 
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 03, 2018, 01:21:57 PM
We are waiting from January, we cannot give up now, I think we need to wait a little longer
Activity: 449
swordking
November 03, 2018, 01:14:43 PM
No, you don't need to give up because of the scams. Along with the scams, there are many good projects. You just need to select the project carefully by doing research on it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 08:06:10 AM
hi i think you don't have to give up. You need patience and expect a bull market. only then will you be pleasantly surprised.
Activity: 490
November 03, 2018, 07:57:49 AM
Never give up. If you believe in crypto, you should just relax and of course keep your money in safe coins. Growth is sure to be.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 05:56:45 AM
Why should you give up, mat? crypto has a great perspective. It seems to have a great demand.
Newer give up!
i planing for longtime holding lol
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
November 02, 2018, 06:22:03 PM
When you bought coins you did some analysis and decided why they are worthy of your investment. What has changed? I think - nothing.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
November 02, 2018, 06:21:48 PM
this year many people fail when the token enters the market, so learn more at Crypto so you won't give up to get results in it. if we want to earn big income at Crypto, it would be better if we enter the market and make purchases and sales in there and if we only rely on payment when we follow the gift, of course everything is not optimal.
Giving up in this huge dip is not really advisable it is not a great idea if we quit on this huge opportunity. We can now buy more cheap coin and hold until time comes that it will rise and by then we can get earnings. I believe that the market will not fall forever so let's buy more coin and hold for good. Because anytime price or maybe value may rise without a prior notice because I believe that price really depend on the volume of investors in the crypto feild.
Activity: 504
November 02, 2018, 06:15:47 PM
this year many people fail when the token enters the market, so learn more at Crypto so you won't give up to get results in it. if we want to earn big income at Crypto, it would be better if we enter the market and make purchases and sales in there and if we only rely on payment when we follow the gift, of course everything is not optimal.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
November 02, 2018, 06:13:14 PM
Of the 10 projects in which you will join only 1 may then be worthwhile. I don't get anything very often either. This is of course upsetting, but do not despair. Believe the best.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
November 02, 2018, 06:12:48 PM
in no case do not sell now your money at such prices. This is the stupidest decision you can make. now you can only buy more coins
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
November 02, 2018, 06:11:01 PM
No. Why must you give up now? This isn't the time to give up though the current state of the crypto market is very bad but that shouldn't bother you buddy. You need to hold your coins well before market recovers.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
November 02, 2018, 06:08:01 PM
if we want to get a big income at Crypto, of course it would be better if we enter the market and make purchases and sales there and if we only rely on payment when we follow the bounty, of course everything is not optimal. this year many people fail when tokens enter the market, so learn more at Crypto so you won't give up on getting results in it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
November 02, 2018, 06:06:24 PM

do not give up easily, do not like the con man who gave up to look for halal fortune instead he turned into a con man
keep on doing, keep on fighting, keep up the spirit, surely you will reap the rewards
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
November 02, 2018, 06:05:51 PM
I think most bounties these days are actually paying less and i think the problem is having too many participants and less stakes and maybe bounty managers too but either way i think it will be good if you choose wisely and also maybe get some funds to start trading it will be good for you
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
November 02, 2018, 06:02:13 PM
Disappointment continues to haunt weak people like you. because basically like at the beginning I joined a low rank bounty participant, of course I would get a low result. but that is not an obstacle because it is only natural.
but if it is balanced with a large enough ranking account that you have, for example fullmember, maybe the payment token that you will get is also quite large.
different from the air tides that don't promise big profits.
my advice in becoming a bounty participant try to use an account with a low rating.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
November 02, 2018, 05:54:00 PM
Personally, I think you never need to give up. This is the worst thing you can think of for yourself. The first thing you need to collect thoughts and review all that is of the projects. Then calculate everything and choose the most important for yourself. And then everything will gradually turn out. And you never need to panic because it can lead to big problems.
Pages:
Jump to: