Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 13. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 05:47:20 AM
No definitely, you should not give up instead of work much more than previous you will be get happy for sure. still study about crypto know the market it will help you more and more.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 05:22:56 AM
lots of airdrop and bounty are irresponsible, but what else can we do, we are just workers, everything works, goods Kali has a serious project, and pays us, and don't despair, and because all the work is hard.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 05:06:27 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
believe each of us goes this way, and the only way we can gradually develop, and imagine how many people have invested in these projects, and they left the market without believing the ICO, and there are a lot of projects in which you can earn good money, so do not take up everything, and study projects and bounty managers, because among them there are also many frivolous.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 04:19:23 AM
I never understood people's indignation that I didn't pay them the project. You understand perfectly well when you come to this market that there is no regulation, you voluntarily spend your time, and then complain. Instead, diversify your efforts, participate in as many projects as possible and everything will be fine.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 03:22:43 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Now there is no sense to give up, now it is necessary to monitor the projects, see what development is going on, and if you are not satisfied with something, if necessary, reinvest in other projects.
Activity: 308
November 02, 2018, 03:13:27 AM
Don't give up for now because the crypto condition is still down, if you give up, you lose, attitude all this wisely and keep thinking positively for crypto to rise again and everything will be normal again
copper member
Activity: 84
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
November 02, 2018, 03:07:37 AM
You are saying it as if people know scam tokens and intentionally go to work for them, the thing is that luck plays a great role in this businesss and it you are lucky, you would meet some good projects as well. Luck plays a great role but personally, I love exchange tokens.
Activity: 574
November 02, 2018, 02:49:45 AM
I think you should not give up. Yes its a sad and disaappointing experienced but for sure you learned something from those experiences and you should use and remember that lessons to do better next time. Its also true that most ICOs are scam thats why we should be more careful in choosing the right ICOs.
Activity: 378
November 02, 2018, 02:41:00 AM
Why you have give up ? are you tired with scam an ico project or bounty and airdrop. You have strong and never give up for joining an ico project for investment, you can buy great or potential ico for investment, never try to buy fake ico, you can participated at bounty campaign have raised soft cap sale target.
Activity: 132
November 02, 2018, 02:06:03 AM

To be sincere, many ICO projects are using it to scam many investors and it's getting out of hands. It'll be better we make good research about a particular project before we promote it. This will guide us on what type of project we should engage ourselves. My take
Activity: 168
October 31, 2018, 06:23:26 PM
Of course you can not give up , but I think now you need to join the ico very carefully and if there is some confidence in the project then Yes , and so it is better to miss
It's very easy to give up when there are so many scammer out there. I agree it would be a mistake to give up on the whole idea of crypto because of some criminals. We need to choose our projects wisely and never give up.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
October 31, 2018, 10:33:03 AM
I don't give up so easily whatever bounty campaign I worked with and have trust on them, I also encounter so many scam campaign before and never receive rewards but I never stop and still continue.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 31, 2018, 07:12:33 AM
Never give up if you believe in what you are doing. Now that is obvious you are not making anything substantial from your bounting hunting, you need to start again more intelligently so your effort can bring fruitful result!
Activity: 382
October 31, 2018, 07:08:15 AM
I don't think you should just give up, even though the current market price is falling, but you have to see some good coins now to buy and you have to look at the details so that when you invest, you don't do anything wrong

Activity: 48
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 31, 2018, 05:13:07 AM
no friend you do not have to give up next time i recommend to make better aalysis and also make research for it and after that take your step .
Activity: 270
October 31, 2018, 05:11:05 AM
I do not see this time as a time to give up. I personally have invested a lot in the coins and If I give up right now, there is a great loss on my side and on thiss case, i had to wait for everything to come to normal.
Activity: 34
October 31, 2018, 05:09:28 AM
If you give up now, it's just like you do not understand the process of doing it, stay calm and calm so that you do not regret it later when you miss a chance.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 31, 2018, 05:05:25 AM
Before the token does not produce any value, we can hardly tell the true and false of the token, just like you eat chocolate, isn't it? Maybe one day I will give up everything, but at least not now!
Activity: 74
October 31, 2018, 05:01:33 AM
Who gives up - he loses. The experience that you have received is priceless. Work further and be sure to succeed.
Activity: 317
October 31, 2018, 04:58:10 AM
No there are still a lot of legit project me too i got scammed but its okay just dont stop on bounty and airdrops it will going to be worth it you need to be patience
Pages:
Jump to: