Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 10. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 06:27:12 AM
I understand how it feels when you have worked so hard to promote a project and later they didn't pay, it's annoying but I think the best way  to avoid such a thing is to choose your bounty wisely
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 06:23:10 AM
No you shouldn't. You should wait until the market will come back. Now is the time to stay positive in Crypto, giving up won't give you anything.
I agree with you. We have invested so much time and energy, and some of us big money, in crypto, so we need to wait some more and not give up when the market can turn green any day.
Activity: 434
November 06, 2018, 05:53:44 AM
If you have experienced this year, then you definitely have strong nerves. The market is no longer falling now, so there is no reason to give up.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 06, 2018, 04:50:54 AM
It is up to you to decide whether you are ready to surrender or not. Survives here only the strongest. Imagine such a disposition that cryptocurrency will grow only in 5 years. There can be anything, no one knows what will happen.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 06, 2018, 04:48:59 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
I have invested in cryptocurrencies for more than a year, and I never thought about the idea of giving up.
Activity: 462
November 06, 2018, 04:22:23 AM
My main advice is that under current conditions you don’t have to give up. Now the crypto market has already reached its minimum, so you can continue to buy and hold reliable cryptocurrencies, which will be more expensive in any case. In the last period of the fall of the market, too, many gave up, and then only regretted.
Activity: 322
November 06, 2018, 01:35:26 AM
Dear friend. All beginners go through these steps. First, we get acquainted with the airdrop. Like crazy performed them in batches in the day, several dozen. And then we get acquainted with bounty and subscription companies. Remembering your wasted time. I have been engaged in cryptocurrency for almost a year. And in my wallet for more than 200 different tokens and of them cost money is very small. I'm sorry for taking the time to give up now. I will not. Russians do not give up)).
You're right. Russians or not, we should never give up. This is just ineffective if we want to succeed in any area. Giving up means accepting you're a loser and good for nothing. Being patient and determined makes all the difference.
Activity: 445
November 05, 2018, 07:53:37 PM
It is better to choose fewer campaigns, but to do it better and analyze all their activities, there will be more chances that you will participate in a campaign that is not itself and which will pay a profit as a result.
Activity: 327
November 05, 2018, 07:37:12 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

choose a bounty campaign and an airdrop is not easy,,
if you want to have a good income from bounty and airdrop my friend
all of us know,, a lot of ICO project is failed now, maybe because the current market conditions
just be patient my friend
Activity: 439
November 05, 2018, 07:26:09 PM
Only weaklings give up. Be more faithful to your goals and ideals, and then you will achieve what you originally wanted. You believe in cryptocurrency.
Some strong people give up too, when they see that their strength can be used more effectively in a different project. I think crypto can make us rich soon and we should never give up on it.
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
November 05, 2018, 02:16:42 PM
We need to do our own research in to ICOs: this will help us choose the right project and increase our chances of getting the reward. Of course, it's better to earn real tokens and not to give up, because finding good ICOs is possible.
Activity: 378
November 04, 2018, 04:59:02 PM
No you shouldn't. You should wait until the market will come back. Now is the time to stay positive in Crypto, giving up won't give you anything.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
November 04, 2018, 04:53:55 PM
If I were you, I would only give up if I found a much more lucrative field. If you haven't found one yet, what's the point?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 04, 2018, 10:05:29 AM
You should always have a plan and you should not give up after another failure. On the contrary, think about what you need to do to reduce the risk and how you can increase profits. Maybe you should choose projects more carefully, increase their number or become a bounty hunter, for example.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 07:50:22 AM
Only weaklings give up. Be more faithful to your goals and ideals, and then you will achieve what you originally wanted. You believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 271
November 04, 2018, 12:04:36 AM
You can't give up, you can only study hard and wait for the next opportunity, otherwise you will lose the chance to recover. Failure is not terrible. The terrible thing is that there is no courage to continue. Investment must be cautious!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 04, 2018, 12:00:54 AM
i think that your mistake becuase not chosing the quality project, of course many of them are scamer, or gonna die in short time.
if you just join all bounty without do research first of course you just waste your time.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 11:39:37 PM

why give up now, crypto has been at its peak, its in their prime, so dont surrender mate, theres a lot to be discovered for in this crypto world
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 03, 2018, 11:36:37 PM
in no case do not sell now your money at such prices. This is the stupidest decision you can make. now you can only buy more coins

Its true, its good oppotunity for buying good coin with big prospect at cheap price. In current market condition, i think better not selling good coin because i am believe market will recovery again
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 10:39:10 PM
if you expect to get coins from participating in a bounty and earn big income by instant way forget it because you will not find it, I suggest you to learn a lot and take advantage of the opportunity well, the bounty coin functions for investment and you will get results for a long time then be patient and keep trying.
Pages:
Jump to: