Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 12. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 4
November 02, 2018, 05:45:59 PM
Its very useless giving up now its only a matter of time and everything will be back in shape as it use to be there is no need to panic and no need to give up just stay calm and observe and pray harder things will get better
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 05:31:45 PM
Giving up isn't the best way to succeed. You should understand this and never give up because this will lead you to nowhere. To my mind, you shouldn't give up because the market will become green soon
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 05:29:48 PM
Surrender. We'll only get better. Every person who now sells, will buy our coins when they rise in price by 400%. So Cho go.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 11:42:24 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
No you should not give up at all right now. Wait for the time your coins' value will rise. Be smart. Choose coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
November 02, 2018, 11:01:39 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Even you earn low income still giving up is not the answer and if you want to become rich you should keep on working because in the near future you will see the result of your hardworking. Earning low income is part of work here so that if you are newbie do not expect you can already earn good and high income. But, I suggest do not give up and just be wisely in choosing good bounty campaign.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 02, 2018, 11:00:37 AM
Don't give up first. Many good ICO projects that promise and will pay you. Make it an experience and learning for you going forward in assessing the ICO project that you will follow by visiting the website, reading the roadmap and whitepaper and also you can judge by seeing the manager who handles it, some people don't want to get a scam so they join the bounty according to the bounty manager they trust.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 02, 2018, 10:23:16 AM

Come on man, be strong! How long you had a life with the bounty? 2 years? I have my job, and my job in a year fully does the bounty. As you said, so many scam project out there. they paid but useless token or coin. remember, the useless token or coin now it might be a diamond in the next future. Never give up even in any your life side has a problem as well. Keep fighting!
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 10:20:43 AM
Yes it is good idea to find good and genuine project, instead of jumping for a bad one. There are reports that there are many scam projects in the market waiting for fools to deceive. So be aware of such bad projects. I think, instead of giving up, one should choose good projects for investment.
Activity: 39
November 02, 2018, 10:02:40 AM
Do Not Give Up. rather than give up on what you used to do, It's better to identify a different method that more Secure, Reliable, & Trusted.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 09:49:10 AM
I didn't think about leaving crypto , it's too early to even think about it . after a while, the situation will change

indeed at this time it's not time to just give up. because that development might work, with time, so we better wait rather than just give up, it has no meaning.
Activity: 248
November 02, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

I thinks not all ICOs are fake, there are some real genuine one with valid utility or security tokens in their ecosystem,however before you get involved in any project you should carry out a due diligent search to ascertain the validity of the project.
Activity: 521
November 02, 2018, 09:30:33 AM
Of course, none of us knows for sure which of our chosen programs will bring us profit. But don't forget that it is our choice to try to earn in this way. In the world of crypto currencies, no one bears no obligation to us.
I myself received ridiculous payments for my work. Such a number of tokens could not even be sold, and so their tokens are on my wallet. This is unpleasant, but I made some conclusions for myself. I stopped participating in social media campaigns, payments in most cases are minimal, as the number of participants is very large.
Airdrop, it's worse. This is generally a waste of time. Although of course there are cases of huge payments of Airdrop, but these are exceptions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 02, 2018, 09:19:08 AM
I didn't think about leaving crypto , it's too early to even think about it . after a while, the situation will change
I think this is just the beginning of cryptocurrency and the future is just ahead, crypto will be able to give us such opportunities that we didn’t even dream of and we caught the very beginning of this process.
Activity: 168
November 02, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
Activity: 406
November 02, 2018, 07:04:00 AM
Giving up would not get it into a success hunters. I would suggest on giving up on the nonsense bounty airdrops and others that legit to earn profit. Try first to study and research the projects or coins that might buy to avoid losses and regrets in the ends
Activity: 21
November 02, 2018, 06:34:54 AM
Why should you give up, mat? crypto has a great perspective. It seems to have a great demand.
Newer give up!
Activity: 588
Minter
November 02, 2018, 06:29:47 AM
I think that over time, good projects will cost more. It all depends on the market. I continue to do this for a long time.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
November 02, 2018, 06:18:10 AM
Almost all airdrops cost nothing, and you hardly need to pay. Coins for airdrop can wait a year or more. Airdrop mainly designed to increase activity in social networks. Don't waste your time. It is better to spend your time on something useful.
Activity: 462
November 02, 2018, 06:13:20 AM

If you joined this world you must understand the rules. Cheating exists. Perhaps you should study projects in more detail so as not to do work for bad projects. Find good managers and follow them ..
Activity: 182
November 02, 2018, 06:10:04 AM
When you give up now,You will lost of course According to me .Anytime,You should not give up in this topic.ıf you have chance,You already earn money from here.Care for your hope and think well.Make the right investments.
Pages:
Jump to: