Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 14. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 04:56:51 AM
Most likely you didn’t choose the right campaignes, but in any case you’ve got an experience that will do you good and now you decide to do it further or not  Smiley
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 04:54:15 AM
You are not alone I think it's not yet time to give as its difficult to distinguish between real and scam bounty. I also think about giving up because I have alot of tokens from airdrop and bounties that doesn't have any value anymore
Activity: 109
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 31, 2018, 04:54:10 AM
no buddy do not give up easily because here we are in crypto here everything may happen be sure that first you have to do a huge analyze you have to know the basic things first for that coin and than make your move.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
October 31, 2018, 04:51:35 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
In the first place before joining any bounties you should do your own research about those projects if they have a real intentions to become successful projects. By doing that you will minimize joining in those suspicious bounty.
Activity: 382
October 31, 2018, 04:34:32 AM
I think you don't give up now, because this is the best time to buy and invest in either the crypto market or at ico projects, you have to carefully choose coins or ico to look for profits, even though the market price is now down, but not as long as I believe, the market price will recover.

Activity: 868
Merit: 106
October 31, 2018, 04:31:53 AM
the things you convey don't make us give up, even with so many prizes that produce many campaigns that don't give us gifts or they give inappropriate rewards, but things like that don't dampen us. I believe that there are still many ICOs and Bounties that are honest here. and keep spirit
Activity: 100
October 31, 2018, 04:25:05 AM
here the key is to make lots of research before making investment on a project you have to know something before investing for example search for the popularity of a project than check whitepapers of it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
October 30, 2018, 05:15:07 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
oxf course not we all have our problens from time to time but if you really love somethong you wil jever give up on that
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
October 30, 2018, 05:13:10 PM
Many people have already surrendered and it depends on their patience and strength. You can do anything because no one knows what will happen tomorrow. The market may grow, but it may not grow, but fall very strongly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 30, 2018, 04:59:04 PM
Yes, of course you should give up.
Just sell everything even if you lost and go work at Mcdonalds.

...No way! Of course you shouldn't give up!
Learn and adapt, but don't give up.
With any time of investment, there is a learning curve, but you will get better if you learn from your mistakes.

If that involves bounties, than learn to adapt.
What you can get out of your experience is that you should research and screen bounties just as heavily as you would a real investment.
AFter all, you are investing your time in it.

If a lot of bounties haven't paid you or they have paid very little, see what is in common between them and avoid those in the future.
Learning and growing is an important step in becoming successful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 04:55:36 PM
I agree that there are too many fraudulent projects and to obtain the normal profit from the bounty or Airto companies almost impossible, but I think that give up is not worth it.
Activity: 518
October 30, 2018, 04:36:19 PM
There are times that if we failed on the first stage there is a chance to give up because we failed. But it is not a solution, dint quit. On the second stage we must be very careful and learn first the project, dont let that scammers stop you on earning instead  let your mistake teach you. And also dont stop learnig.
Activity: 196
October 30, 2018, 04:19:44 PM
Now little of course pay with bounty and airdrop , but if to do and not to think that tomorrow will pay and count on long profits the can be
Activity: 504
October 30, 2018, 04:11:25 PM
Never give up. We all know that scammers are everywhere thats why we have to be careful im choosing a good project. It doesnt mean that if you failed once youre hope to earn a good profit also loose. Make your mistakes teach you.
Yes, we should all learn from our mistakes but never let them break us or break our will power. We need patience and time to learn and regroup before the next leap.
Activity: 109
October 30, 2018, 03:11:14 PM
Indeed, this question was relevant in the middle of summer, when this topic was started. Those who left the market in June-July made the right move. They lost less. Currently, these participants are considering returning to the crypto market with their investments. Now this time has come along with the stability of the market.
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 06:27:20 AM
maybe you have already participated in many social media campaigns and many bounties have not paid and when paid for the sale of tokens is very cheap, this is sad but we have to learn a lot by following the potential ico project, you can follow a trusted bounty manager.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 30, 2018, 01:56:25 AM
I don't believe in participating in airdrops they are full waste of time and about bounties we should not join every bounty. We must do some research about bounty before joining it. I always join some selected bounty managers bounties but still we will not get 100% because every project doesn't finish successful and this year many project has been failed overall many of us did not get reward according to our efforts of promotion. I would suggest you to have some more patience as we all are expecting bullish move.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 01:36:45 AM
Never give up. We all know that scammers are everywhere thats why we have to be careful im choosing a good project. It doesnt mean that if you failed once youre hope to earn a good profit also loose. Make your mistakes teach you.

You are right, but I want to add that we all can make a mistake on the ICO. Our mistakes teach us to see cheaters. I think we just need to be more cautious and optimistic.   
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 30, 2018, 12:16:18 AM
In a straight answer, you don't have to give up now. There are many good things in the cryptocurrency world which you are yet to be revealed. To give up is the same thing to as to loose. Winners never give up, the live up to expectations.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
October 30, 2018, 12:10:55 AM
what I like the most in this forum, if there really are people who don't like our performance, it will always be difficult to see other people who always have hope when airdrops, bounties
Pages:
Jump to: