Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 9. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 253
November 08, 2018, 09:48:56 AM
Think again. You will lose such a profit if you decide to throw everything away and finish now. It is necessary to treat your savings more carefully and feel the trends in the market.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
November 08, 2018, 02:06:31 AM
Maybe you should. I feel like we have already got much profits from campaigns and it`s time to change something in this branch of cryptoworld
well, I will never give up on building a business that I have. maybe there will be some obstacles that will come, and some have come, but if I give up now, I might lose the opportunity I have built so far.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 08, 2018, 02:00:35 AM
Bounty activities may no longer be suitable for full-time work. As you said, most of the current bounty activities don't assign rewards. They just make hunters a tool for their fraud! I am very angry about this, but I am also very helpless, because I don't have any departments that can appeal, and I have not punish the ability of these fraudsters!
Activity: 420
November 08, 2018, 01:43:17 AM
Only if you have great idea which give profits in small amount of time in other field.
Long term holding for peoples who cant to do anything exclude waiting.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
November 08, 2018, 01:39:38 AM
is true but one of the culprits of this is the airdropalert there they want to enslave people with alms of 1 dollar but who does not understand think it will get rich but still think it's the fault of airdropalert

That is their business buddy.. You need to pick up good airdrops and bounties.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
November 08, 2018, 01:38:38 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

You should not spent your entire time behind airdrops and bounies.

I recommend, You should pick up some good points and invest in them and learn trading with proper entry and exit points. Holding coins does not always work out. Instead do trade altcoins and increase your sats.

and before entering any airdrop or bounty cmpaigns, do check the ratings of that ICOs, their team members and their experience etc
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 12:31:42 PM
Maybe you should. I feel like we have already got much profits from campaigns and it`s time to change something in this branch of cryptoworld

Not everyone had time for the party, as well as not everyone was lucky to choose only good projects, so I think that change is necessary, but such an opportunity as a bounty cannot be closed completely.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 12:14:46 PM
Counting from the beginning of 2018, i earned only 500 $ till this moment. However, i think that everything will be better soon and my profits will grow
Like me 2018 is really bad for us. Even if the campaign I join they will pay in 6 months from now, I have to wait another year to be able to get it, really bored
Activity: 378
November 07, 2018, 12:03:57 PM
You always have time to give up, but only the strongest can stay in the game and see what happens at the finish. It is he who gets that profit, on his calculations.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
November 07, 2018, 12:00:52 PM
No. I don't consider giving up as an option when things are not in your favor. Just wait patiently and put extra effort in crypto world because everything shall pay off especially when the market already recovered.
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 07, 2018, 11:55:20 AM
No you shouldnt give up now. Only you need to learn more about icos and bounties. and you need to detect which one is fake and which one is real. Only that is the point. If you can learn about that you can start to choose right icos and after that you can start to earn money from these icos. Please dont loose your hopes about future. You gain experiences and after now you can choose better projects.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 11:44:28 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Not at all. It is now easier to invest in coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar. These are great in performance and profitability.
Activity: 196
November 07, 2018, 06:11:46 AM
I do not know your stuation. But i know if you are give up know, you will be regret. Think about that, 3 years ago, if some one tell me bitcoin price will 6500usd, i say it is not possible and nowadays we think 6500usd is very low for us. I think 3 years later we can not imagine what is the bitcoin price ?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
November 07, 2018, 06:11:36 AM
Activity: 168
November 07, 2018, 06:09:10 AM
If I were you, I would only give up if I found a much more lucrative field. If you haven't found one yet, what's the point?

Exactly! Why give up on something that can be as lucrative as crypto, and switch to some less than that? I think we should stick to the field with higher potential of making us rich, i.e. crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 07, 2018, 06:06:36 AM
Dont think about it mate, it is temporary phenomenon. All my friends got very small payments from ICO or got nothing at all. HAve a rest for a month
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 06:05:06 AM

You should pay attention to the which projects are legitimate, most of these ICO's don't have a working product and 95% will fail. Go for the ones that have a good team behind them and have actually produced something tangible. e.g. Plutus are doing a giveaway on their Telegram channel just for joining, they have a strong team and a live beta version of their product (an app that lets you tap & pay with bitcoin at 40million stores worldwide) https://t.me/plutus_group
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 07, 2018, 06:02:39 AM
Counting from the beginning of 2018, i earned only 500 $ till this moment. However, i think that everything will be better soon and my profits will grow
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 07, 2018, 04:59:24 AM
I understand how it feels when you have worked so hard to promote a project and later they didn't pay, it's annoying but I think the best way  to avoid such a thing is to choose your bounty wisely
You just need to move forward and assess things so you will be able to work on it on the next try, never to lose hope and keep learning from any situations
that you encountered, if you dream big you will achieved high, never to put yourself down there's always a good timing for each individuals who will keep on trying to gain success.
Activity: 233
Merit: 13
November 07, 2018, 03:14:56 AM
If you have experienced this year, then you definitely have strong nerves. The market is no longer falling now, so there is no reason to give up.
Right, this year was a valid gym for our patience and trading capacities so I think the dump almost stopped and weak hands went away.
Pages:
Jump to: