Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 120. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 06:28:07 PM
to be a bounty hunter indeed from the beginning have a risk like that, I also experienced it but yes because already know the risk like that then if not get it then ya looking for another Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 06:21:29 PM
Never give up, just use your downs to understand better the market and learn to make a better decision next time. It takes time to get rich with crypto.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 06:08:16 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
A few failures should not discourage us in what we do. Yes it can be frustrating that there may be more failures than success in this venture. But we must understand that failure is what makes us grow and become stronger and smarter. Failures should not pull us down. Instead, it should lift us up further closer to success. This is being objective and optimistic with things. A mind set that all of us should have.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 12, 2018, 06:06:22 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

When there's a scam also they promise to you a lot of opportunity that can you get when you are supporting their campaign. A lot example of that is in an Airdrops, they have many many promising projects and a big rewards that they post it everywhere to have many supporters.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 12, 2018, 06:00:32 PM
I think you can get a good amount of profit doing airdrops and bounty campaigns, yes, the majority of them are scam but you should be fine if you do alot of research and focus on just the projects that look really promising.
It's not a good idea to give up in this kind of technology because this is an opportunity that our fund will immediately growing, I suggest that it is much better to learned in trading because that's the good thing to earned quick profit.
Activity: 854
July 12, 2018, 05:55:08 PM
Things might have been bad on your side but it is not advisable to just give up like that. There future still promises a lot. Don’t give up because some ICOs are fake do not pay you for your work. Keep working hard but always take the bounty manager into consideration before you join his/her campaign. We have all got useless coins sitting in our wallets but that doesn’t stop as from doing more bounties. A good day will definitely come.
Activity: 132
July 12, 2018, 05:54:41 PM
Why are you going to give up? this kind of situations in here are more than common nowadays, and yo should understand that there is nothing that you can do against it. Just relax and try to see how you can survive to this bear market situation.
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 05:53:01 PM
Don't give up little buddy! Yeah, some of these are not worth your time. But, just do some research and find the ones that are
worth your time and keep up with those and invest your time wisely!
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
July 12, 2018, 05:47:46 PM
You don't need to give up. I suggest you to attentive in Quality, not in Quantity. You may be worked in many bounties but maybe most of the campaigns were fake or scammed. That's why you should research about that project before joining. Don't join in every bounty campaigns you found. Take some time to research about it. You may follow bountyhive, amazix team. They are very popular at this moment.  Try to find a legal project with good bounty budget. Hope you will recover your wasted time in the near future by doing good bounty campaigns. Good Luck
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 05:44:33 PM
I don't think giving up should be the last option, giving up means that you have lost the game and you end your life with crypto but one should not become demoralize and get motivated by the views and talks of people who made fortune in crypto with their knowledge in crypto trading. There might be bad ICO's but all ICO's are not the same, hence you should try to find the right one.
Activity: 392
July 12, 2018, 05:42:35 PM
It's too early to give up. It is not only you who experienced it. My friend who taught me about Bitcoin was been scammed over and over again. He joined a lot of bounty campaigns but they were all scammed. It took him 5 months before he was able to join a legitimate campaign. so don't give up. you still have a lot of chance and opportunity to come.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
July 12, 2018, 05:37:46 PM
I recommend that you stay away from these airdrops they either not pay you from promoting them or they are not going to hit the market, some Ico stops their ICO when they cannot reach the softcap and be sure that you are qualified and you can see your name in their spreadsheets.
Activity: 18
July 12, 2018, 05:33:01 PM
I think you can get a good amount of profit doing airdrops and bounty campaigns, yes, the majority of them are scam but you should be fine if you do alot of research and focus on just the projects that look really promising.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
July 12, 2018, 05:26:13 PM
I think not only you get that kind of stuff, lots of people are experiencing similar things including me. I often follow airdrop and bounty social media but most of the airdrop do not pay and I never follow bounty social media for 3 months and reward given not in accordance with expectations with a very disappointing price, less than 2 $. I think give up is not a solution to earn profit, our mistake is to choose the wrong bounty, should we be able to prefer a good bounty and see who bounty manager
Activity: 156
July 12, 2018, 05:01:22 PM
why now? When you are almost through the worst of it all? Everyone has made some kind of loss in the market since the prices started crashing in january. If the people who were investors in cryptos before you came in decided to give up then you wouldn't have a crypto market to invest in. The fact is that the crypto market depends on each one of us, if we all give up the the market will crash.
Activity: 196
July 12, 2018, 04:55:51 PM
I suppose you should never give up. I lost a lot of profit when market went down. But now I continue promotion but I've changed my strategy.
Activity: 167
July 12, 2018, 04:54:48 PM
It is early to say that you are giving up. The market is down but the world is changing. We need new innovation and cryptocurrency is one of this. If we are going to give up the  in the future we will undoubtedly disappointed.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 04:51:33 PM
The only advise I give people like you is to research well on the project you intend to promote. If you continue to promote scam ICOs then you will continue to get tokens with less value. Its good to research a project before you promote it so that you will get valueabi tokens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 12, 2018, 04:34:19 PM
I used to participate in many airdrops, filled out numerous forms every day for 5-6 hours a day (almost a year ago). Now,  I can sum up my work almost  - I have about 200 different tokens with a value of$ 0.01 to$10 on my ETH wallet. Most of this list (more than 90%) hasn't been listed, so they cannot be sold. Well, the rest of the tokens cannot be sold, since they cost a penny and it makes no sense to transfer them to the exchange and burn the gas.
Activity: 277
July 12, 2018, 04:05:53 PM
Never give up, there are many options to get paid well. Store all your "worthless" and low priced coins/tokens for the long term. There is a good change that one or two of them doing very well in the future. Keep up the good work and get information about the campaighs before you go for it. Who is behind it? Have they done it before? Do they have a good story? Is everything look professionaly...........etc.etc. Good luck!
Jump to: